[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

24 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

@qwenli I love your IG! it's full of JoonU goodies!

@_yellowcarina_ I'm screwed too, with The Donald as president. Today, I was stopped from getting on a plane for the 12th time flying from US to London because of my passport, even as I havent been home in years.

@chi13lou SK is a great place but it's ridden with tunnels dug by N Korea. You might find one in the toilet, so my PA told me when I worked there:w00t:

We will find the tunnels leading to the houses of Joongi and Jieun, and present to them our evidence why they should be together!LOL And here I was complaining about fans wanting Joongi to move on from MLSHR!:wub:

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

We will find the tunnels leading to the houses of Joongi and Jieun, and present to them our evidence why they should be together!LOL And here I was complaining about fans wanting Joongi to move on from MLSHR!:wub:

Let's better make a tunnel between JG and JE houses so they can date safely :D candle and peony decorations all along the way :P

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, pogucari said:

Stay save to all chingu in States. Stay save everyone!

Yeah! My deepest condolences for our chingus in USA! Stay save, chingus!!! To think of it, after ML ended, there are indeed a lot of political issues in various countries. Either it is in USA, SK, or my country. Sigh... what's gonna happened with the world seriously? I think I'm gonna escape for a while from reality world and enjoy our JoonU. Hahahahaha

• Like 22

Copying here what I shared on the main thread.

Posted 4 hours ago · Report post

On 11/7/2016 at 0:37 PM, andy78 said:

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" Spinoff Movie Possible?

If what was previously announced will be followed, fans may get to see a "Moon Lovers" spinoff movie that would definitely put a closure to the cliff hanger ending that we saw on "Moon Lovers" episode 20.

According to Arri's interview with Cinematographer Cheon-Seok Kim, they did film 20 episodes of "Moon Lovers" plus a feature film spinoff. The question now lies on when will the spinoff be released or if they do have any plans on pushing through with the spinoff movie.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/171959/20161107/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-season-2-possible-iu-teases.htm

i'm still waiting that scene at least...

@minmar @Gabi Bros

Annyeong yeorobun,

As @akinahana89 mentioned, she, myself, @LyraYoo and @peny have been discussing this at length and wanted to share our speculations with all of you.  Will there be a sequel? Unfortunately, we don’t think that’s going to happen, BUT, we don’t think so because there was always another plan in the works…specifically a feature film.  Will it happen? This was reported early on during the first few months of the shoot. As such, we have irrefutable confirmation that this info comes from a reliable source (click here).  So the real question is this: Will they proceed with their plans to release a feature film?

Odds Are Good

Yes. The odds look good it will happen. Here are a number of reasons we think it will:

1)      The NBCUniversal factor – From a business/revenue perspective, NBCUniversal would have focused on the international potential and not the domestic South Korean potential when deciding on their investment and participation. This MAY mean that the feature film will still be produced based on its international success and not how it fared domestically.

2)      Proven global success – SHR receiving the Grand Prize Award of Korea Global Brand firmly acknowledged SHR succeeding in its targeted international markets and beyond. Despite SHR not being considered one of SBS’ more successful dramas, at least based on Korea’s traditional rating system, the broadcasting company still profits from its international success and distribution.

3)      Opportunity to revive and/or increase interest in South Korea – The anticipated demand for the feature film may give the drama new legs by giving existing SK fans a chance to revisit the drama; and for those in SK who didn’t see it, an opportunity to check it out. Should the feature film also be distributed in South Korea (there’s a chance it might not be based on predecessor features done for dramas like Iris), it would give the South Korean audience an opportunity to see what was changed or improved.

4)      Demand for SoSoo/SoHae-focused version with a definitive ending – Of all the story arcs within SHR, the story of So and Soo remains the most popular. In fact, the open ending involving the two main characters has already created a huge demand for a definitive ending that would not only provide closure for the couple, but also for all the drama’s fans who are hoping the star-crossed lovers will have the opportunity to reunite. Since the alternative ending would definitely be a part of the feature film, we can assume that it will likely focus on the two main characters, thus many of the other characters and their story arcs will either be greatly abbreviated, or in some cases, cut out. What or who will make the cut??? If the feature happens, we’ll have to wait and see. One thing is for certain.  Going from 20+ hours of aired video and incorporating deleted or additional footage will definitely make the resulting piece quite different.

5)      Clues shared by the cast – Lee Joon Gi and IU’s recent IG posts were believed to have hinted at a possible sequel to the drama, but other than their posts, there’s nothing else that points to that happening.  Many assumed the missing 21st century ending, as well as other deleted scenes might be shared in a special episode, but there is no news to confirm this either. What’s left, however, is the original plan to release a feature film. 

6)      PD Kim actually did something similar for the drama IRIS in 2009 (IRIS: The Movie  was the result.)  – Similarly, it would be a feature-length edit of the 20-episode drama, along with additional footage shot for the theatrical version which included a different ending (Iris’ ending didn’t actually change in the feature film, but it would definitely change for SHR since footage was specifically shot for it).  Sound familiar?

7)      Tight cast and crew continues to spend time together – While it’s true that the cast and crew became very close during the drama’s shoot, it’s been interesting to note that all the post-shoot dinners shared by members of the cast have also been attended by PD Kim and writer Jo Yoon Young. Why? Both are actually close to the cast, but it would make sense that there would be additional planning involved for the theatrical release. Because of the popularity of SoSoo/SoHae, it likely made sense to the PD, writer, and LJG that they help keep SHR and SoSoo’s popularity maintained until formal marketing could be put in place and initiated for the film.

8)      NBCUniversal to possibly manage the distribution and marketing effort – For many of you familiar with creating FMVs or accessing FMVs or English translations of BTS footage with Youtube as the primary platform, sometimes  you’ll see instances where access has been prohibited completely or by country because of copyright issues. For SHR, most of those copyright claims were initiated by SBS, but I found for myself here in the states that it was NBCUniversal who prohibited the sharing of a video I had done using clips from SHR. I didn’t think about this twice until we started discussing the possibility of the feature film.  If it happens, NBCUniversal assumes the role of ‘distributor’ and will be the entity executing those copyright claims.

By the way, I should note that if they move forward with the feature, there's a chance it will likely go straight to DVD and on-demand platforms.  If the teams trying to secure a director's cut DVD are experiencing any issues convincing PD Kim or the production team to approve and move forward with this project, a planned feature film might be the reason they say no.

EDIT: I never thought there was anything that would dim my love and excitement for SoSoo and SHR, but the US Election results is leaving me speechless. 

• Like 24

Actor Hong Jong Hyun's Candid Comments about IU

hongjonhyun.jpg

I really like IU's songs as a fan. I thought she must be very delicate because she writes her own songs. As the leading actress of "Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo," she showed great performance with the expression of very delicate emotions. And I think she's very mature for her age. She has a small body and is skinny, but she's not exhausted all the time. Even though I'm not sure if she really has amazing physical energy or she just endures everything all the time, she is better than men. She's still learning to act, but she is very professional.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, pogucari said:

Hope this is not happening in the spin off movie. It's indeed creepy. LOLs

Cr: to owner

I kinda love this idea but yes It's kinda creepy... Imagine the picture you looking at suddenly become alive. Erk!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@chi13lou

thank you chingu yaa,,, 

I hope so I really hope so,, 

If there's spinoff or whatever is that should they promote it again on running man?? Man I really desprete to see them on RM,,,

@riuenu

fighting we will always waiting for you...

@qwenli its just me or when JE is embarrassed she naturaly lean on JG side and JG instanly put his hand behind her,,??? And then she dare to touch JG hair,, haha those small gesture means a lot... JE shii what inside of your mind...

Yeah... I'm also desperate to watch JE & JG in RM or any variety show! I mean it will cure our heartbreak, although just a little. If I have myself broadcasting company, I will make them doing RM that focused on the games related to romance!! Like staring games, heartbeat games (I'm curious whose heartbeat would be higher, JG/JE? Hahahaha), or pepero games (Kyaaaaaaa!!! Just pretend you want to win badly, JG! And you would never be under suspicion to kiss her. Hahahaha), or I will make them join We Got Married and see how they handle their household together, maybe like JE cooks something for JG after he comes back from work or what! (Like what she do to cook for Sulli). Hahahaha! And lastly, when they have a child, I will definitely make them join The Return of Superman as well!! Hahahaha!! I want to see that cutey baby of JoonU so muchh!!!

Ok, sorry, chingu, i'm definitely JoonU trash right now. #delulumind

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@car148

chingu yaaa JG just update his IG... be happy now we can see those jawline...

Its suspicious why do i feel he's  lurking here in this thread,,, there's so much confident...

Thanks for telling meeee chingu ya!!! I went to see his post and I smiled soo much I thought my face is gonna ripped! Sooo handsome :blush:

• Like 9

@caramelovers07

when you said that i was in the middle listening IU every sweet day and i was imagine them doing all that with IU BGM.. I'm dead OMG your idea must happen hahaha we should tell RM CEO haha..

Be careful JG might lurking here,, 

We're not JoonU trash but we are UEANA ANGEL'S hmm how that sound, I think instead JoonU trash we should name our squad hahah...

@car148

no problem dear may those jawline make you happy...

• Like 13

@Thirza Zhavira UENA ANGELS, I love the sound of this~<3

JoonU trashes, should we make this official? Captain @akinahana89?

PS anyone here doing the decipher thingy for the new instagram post of JG? There seems to be something that looks like stars on his caption~~ EDIT: I ZOOMED IN! CONFIRMED! THEY'RE STARS!! DOES THIS MEAN STARGAZING? He's on his way to the rooftop? :w00t: #delulumodeon

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@caramelovers07

when you said that i was in the middle listening IU every sweet day and i was imagine them doing all that with IU BGM.. I'm dead OMG your idea must happen hahaha we should tell RM CEO haha..

Be careful JG might lurking here,, 

We're not JoonU trash but we are UEANA ANGEL'S hmm how that sound, I think instead JoonU trash we should name our squad hahah...

@car148

no problem dear may those jawline make you happy...

Mwahahaha! Yeah that's right, maybe JoonU Sunflower will be good too! Hahaha! We'll always just looking at JoonU together!! Hahahahaha

tumblr_inline_nv52q8nKuk1s9xxzj_500.gif

• Like 8

@redfrommars

hahaha i just think that in this thread JG fans and IU fans become one with one goal so I think it will cute if our squad name UEANA ANGEL'S we become their angel who always pray for the best for them...

@caramelovers07

ah that's cute too JoonU sunflower and the gift it us  omooo kawaaiiii...

For our chingu who had a bad day today or tired I recommended IU song Alicia and Atreia to make us be happy again,, that goddess song the lyrics beautiful too,, oppa if you are lurking here, you must listening to the song as well... 

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Your wish was granted. Congratulations!

38 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

PS anyone here doing the decipher thingy for the new instagram post of JG? There seems to be something that looks like stars on his caption~~ EDIT: I ZOOMED IN! CONFIRMED! THEY'RE STARS!! DOES THIS MEAN STARGAZING? He's on his way to the rooftop? :w00t: #delulumodeon

Someone as Joon Gi fans in Instagram repost his latest that IG pic and wrote the caption nowadays he stingy with words... (i don't know if one of us here who has that IG account :D) maybe usually he using word like GN right?! Now he really like using star and galaxy emoji hahaa...i don't know if the meaning is good night or Joon Gi always remember about gazing star and pegasus moment hmm...suspicious ;):D

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@redfrommars

hahaha i just think that in this thread JG fans and IU fans become one with one goal so I think it will cute if our squad name UEANA ANGEL'S we become their angel who always pray for the best for them

What's the name of Joongi's fandom? I always like it when fandom names are cute puns. e.g. Chris Pine (Captain Kirk in the Star Wars reboot) fans are "Pine Nuts".

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

Love the names guys lol can I be a Ueana angel too? Lolol

AHHHHH is he going on his second date?!?! #PegasusPt2 #PegasusTheSequel #Pesusus2 Lolol DeluluModeFullSpeedAhead

• Like 11