[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

First of all I just want to say that I LOVE all your posts, I laughed out loud today at work while reading through here, couldn't find the time to post until I came home but just wanted to say thank you for being so funny and making my Monday easier.

So here came the first Monday without MLSHR, I could not help but feel that something is missing, I was used to seeing the new episodes so I got a bit gloomy but then our beautiful LJE posts that photo in her IG and just fuels our feelings and excitement and anticipations. That hand is without a doubt LJG's hand, that's why he didn't like it, it would confirm it's his and they are being careful, he who likes everything she and other cast members post has definitely seen this post too but they are just step by step and bit by bit posting snipets of the last scene that will probably be published SOON as our LJG warned us. I agree with @Siracusa, also from my perspective as someone who studied law and works in this field,  they would not dare post these snipets without the SBS's consent to do so, no matter their popularity, you don't mess with networks or their intellectual property.  And of course knowing both LJE and LJG are in this business for years, they know the rules and know the repercussions their actions would have I don't think they're doing this just because, I think it's just a matter of when we'll get the whole scene or the possible spin off if it'll happen. 

It's funny because everytime and I mean EVERYTIME I try to take my delulu down a notch because I feel bad remembering that IU is still attached to someone else (at least for the public eye) and I really don't wish them a break up just because I fell in love with our ship, if it doesn't work then that's their decision. But then something like this happens, either LJG or IU posts something and then my shipping feelings are on fire and I don't know what to think, they are being fishy and are showing not their typical behavior, it's obvious they cannot let go of their characters, they've become attached to them and their love story, which is normal, just look at us as the audience how passionate are about them, now imagine them living these characters for months in their own flesh and with their own feelings, it must be hard to let go. Now the question is how much of all this is  So/Soo and how much is LJG/LJE??!! I guess only they themselves know the answer and time will show if we are right or not. In my delulu world they fell for each other after spending so much time together, they got close and got an understanding of how they are as personalities, of course also having to kiss, hug and touch did the deed, lol.

I truly hope we'll get to see them give an interview together or do a photo shoot just the two of them, or promote the drama together outside South Korea, I just want to see them be together again. I don't dare hope yet for a second season of Scarlet Heart of any other collaboration with them, it's too soon, my eyes are set to the most immediate and realistic happenings that they may be shown together, at least for now.

I just have this feeling about them, whether it will become true or not I don't know but it feels so real between them and as it has become our slogan I hope the BBJX curse will become true!!!

• Like 24

31 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Now that I pay attention to his sleeve, his hand is on her back. I was so concentrated in their faces that I didn't pay attention to that. :lol:

Whoa i didnt even realize that as well! considering his weight loss and how sharp his features are during episode 11, I'm betting they've already filmed a few kissing scenes by this time, he's gotten so comfortable with just being able to touch her naturally. I cant help but be touched by the way he is caring for her here <3

• Like 20

7 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Let's do this! If they're dating now and we assume they date for two years and are engaged for one year, wedding will be in 2019. Everyone free then?

I will clear my schedule just for their wedding! Our financial advisers will not get mad because we have enough time to save. Let's go to SK and meet in 2019. The probability is high that we will not be invited but we will just be at the closest possible place of the wedding and will drink wine and will just talk to our hearts extent! *happy dance*

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Siracusa said:

... Most likely they'd only confirm if it led to marriage or they get outed. Going back to my assumption that they date for two years and be engaged for one year, it might be a while before we get any confirmation. Is everyone ready for a long ride on this ship? 

I ship them for life! I so love them. Maybe because brangelina have separated so i am into them so much. I need to divert some of my attention to other actors. If only it's that easy. Sigh.

3 hours ago, q4q4 said:

This is one ship i'll take to the grave lol 

Ditto! 

I am so glad i am not alone. 

Because of what you said I can say that this feeling i feel for them is normal. Borderline insanity but normal; thus, I am normal! 

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe an energy or ginseng drink or love potion?LOL He really takes care of her. So sweet!

As far as i know, he didn't act like that to his previous co stars. Only to JE. I maybe wrong though. 

• Like 12

Clap...clap...clap...chingu @Gabi Bros

I notice them too. Why would he put his hand there? Hahaha...we got you LJG! LOL.

Sorry because I know that we aren't allowed to quote image/picture/video so i insert the video again here.

Before LGS said "Have a date with me"....Did you notice that LJG was happily watch LJE saying her dialogue at 05:06?

One more....did you also notice how suprised/shocked the PD-nim when he heard LGS saying "How come so cute" at 07:10?

He always aware about anything related to LJE. He wants to talk, watch, and touch her. I also found how aware he was to LJE at BTS when Hae Soo hurt her wrist scene. Although he was far enough from LJE and in fact he also had a conversation with "the king and Jimong" at the same time but he immediately peeked to LJE direction when he heard KHN-LJE laugh (see left side of the video start 07:26 to 07:39).

• Like 12

1 hour ago, larinalove said:

It's funny because everytime and I mean EVERYTIME I try to take my delulu down a notch because I feel bad remembering that IU is still attached to someone else (at least for the public eye) and I really don't wish them a break up just because I fell in love with our ship, if it doesn't work then that's their decision. But then something like this happens, either LJG or IU posts something and then my shipping feelings are on fire and I don't know what to think, they are being fishy and are showing not their typical behavior, it's obvious they cannot let go of their characters, they've become attached to them and their love story, which is normal, just look at us as the audience how passionate are about them, now imagine them living these characters for months in their own flesh and with their own feelings, it must be hard to let go. Now the question is how much of all this is  So/Soo and how much is LJG/LJE??!! I guess only they themselves know the answer and time will show if we are right or not. In my delulu world they fell for each other after spending so much time together, they got close and got an understanding of how they are as personalities, of course also having to kiss, hug and touch did the deed, lol.

This is our topic whenever my husband and i meet up for lunch. It's been months and given JG and JE actions on SNS i do not think we will be able to discuss other things for a while. It's actually fun but i have to admit that sometimes it's frustrating. I so want to ask my uni mates in our fb group again but i don't want to give the impression that i am going insane i mean so into such things so i kind of control it. My uni mates are mostly men and it would be nice to know from their prospective but as of now my husband's opinion is enough. I hope there are JoonU shipper from the opposite sex that read this. Sigh.

• Like 11

So, our JG still didn't like JE's ig post?? That is weird!! I'm still waiting from him to respond about it..at least comment on her post..they really teasing us huhh?

Let say, if the ending deleted scene will be release in the Director's cut DVD, not all of us afford to buy it.. :sweatingbullets: 

Ahhh..i cannot wait too long for them to release the deleted scene...its enough for me if we hear a dating news from JoonU...i dont care already about that mysterious handkerchief owner scene..:lol:

• Like 11

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Sorry I already deleted the materials used in the support project but they were featured on the cover of I think a Taiwanese magazine but the magazine used one of the MLSHR posters. Maybe they were invited to pose for the magazine and/or for interviews hence the timing of their events for convenience.

Even Cha Taehyun guested in her concert. I think it was @meahri_1  who mentioned it before. So it's highly probable.

Kim Soo Hyun too! He attended IU's concert eventho not as a guest XD

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/02/kim-soo-hyun-takes-time-out-of-busy-schedule-to-see-iu-at-her-concert/

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@Gabi BrosMaybe an energy or ginseng drink or love potion?LOL He really takes care of her. So sweet!

I think it's some kind of blood for special effects. Joon Gi drinks it too when he is in poisoned scene. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

LJG: "Have a date with me" at 5:19 

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6731.jpg

That scene actually cemented my belief that JG has feelings for JE. Because no matter what you can't and won't say such things just for the heck of it.

It's been a while but i still giggle like crazy whenever i watch the vid. 

• Like 22

57 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Let say, if the ending deleted scene will be release in the Director's cut DVD, ... 

The DVD thingy. I hope we'll finally see the happy ending there. Because the director lied. The journey is sad but the ending iis happy my foot! The ending was logical and in a way a happy but not really a happy one. 

@akinahana89 dear, please holler if you have update/s. Grazie. XX

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cheese79 said:

Before LGS said "Have a date with me"....Did you notice that LJG was happily watch LJE saying her dialogue at 05:06.

TRUE. He was smiling widely. I think really was the first time he saw someone practicing like IU did.

• Like 20

49 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

That scene actually cemented my belief that JG has feelings for JE. Because no matter what you can't and won't say such things just for the heck of it.

It's been a while but i still giggle like crazy whenever i watch the vid. 

I still believe that JG is imitating Baek Hyun (Prince Eun) dialog...thats the similar dialog when Prince Eun said to Hae Soo..not sure which episode..but i think JG & JE is filming after Hae Soo & Prince Eun scene...maybe earlier JG saw JE shooting with BH and he try to imitate BH..he must be crazy to ask her to date him in front of the camera..hmmmm

• Like 15

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

With Joongi as co-captain? I doubt that your eyes will be on the water and your hands on the wheel.:lol: But it's ok, as long as Joongi and Jieun are aboard, we will gladly stay on the ship even if it takes forever, maybe 2-3 years?LOL They can just continue teasing us with IG posts to keep us going.

Ahem... Well, you know, a captain needs to rest too. And I should definitely take full opportunity of not keeping my eyes on the water and my hands on the wheel when Joon Gi takes over captain duties. LOL.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I actually didn't feel sad and heartbroken at the end of SHR. I mean, I cried when So2 were forced to separate into their different worlds, but when the credits began rolling, I didn't really feel upset that the drama was over. I thought about why, when I usually suffer through the end of a drama so severely, and I realized it was because I feel like JoonU has continued on in place of SHR, so, to me, it's like SHR hasn't ended - in a way. Does that make sense? So I've actually been rather jolly recently and I haven't suffered much DWS (Drama Withdrawal Syndrome). Am I the only one?

• Like 19