[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

29 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@chi13lou

LOL... haha right she will protect her from voldemort,,she's become hermione,, LOL

What with this too much coincident?? Why my intuition say they are actually dating,, it's just me or my delulu mind??

I also have the same feeling. The way they acted is beyond what friends should behave. My hub stalked me on facebook last time before we got together and love to like my photos and posts to get my attention and then we secretly go out for 2 months and then a month we surprised every friend by getting together because before that many friends want to be 3rd wheel and push us together and we appeared cold to one another so that we can get people off our neck. Thus from all the insta-flirt, it is very tempting to say something is not right there. LOL

• Like 17

37 minutes ago, violet90 said:

OMG!!!

they also shoot a film spinoff???? maybe we will get a film instead an special episode?? seriously i just wish they can release the deleted scene especially the ENDING SCENE!!

There it is. Yes...I definitely remember this. I had actually mentioned it to Lyrayoo recently because there seemed to be a reason why they had filmed ALL those scenes.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

Can i said something about SoHae couple....

i just realized in the end the only person that loved So is Su....... come to realize this when i watch back that in the last scene nobody left with So in palace but he still long for Su after all people left because Su is the one that truly loved him.. BA changed after WoHee dies and he can't bear be with So cause he remember the pain.. JM left and straight up telling his king is only CP not So... YH and her kids never going to loved So cause what they see is a king and the throne.. So daughter with Su will never loved him as a father cause she will never know about it.. 

so until So dies the one that truly loved him is Su.. the one that loved him back when he still a wolf dog and way back before he rose to the throne.. and that's why So can't never forget her or long for her cause he want the love and warm that Su give when they together.. and this is why he losses his soul and heart when she gone cause it all belong to her...

now the story seem even sadder for me.. So life started again when he meet Su and ended when she gone......

I dunno how to tell you...how much I love you post...So and Soo..both of them are soulmate...

Even it is a tough journey...but I am glad they met and so in love with each other...their life isnt complete without meeting each other.

Their love just make my heart ache. This drama, SoSoo love story, I will remember it for life.

2 hours ago, fidda868 said:

The handkerchief and that Wang So hand is not enough for me...i still cannot accept the ending..i'm so greedy...i want to see Wang So's face and want to hear his voice calling her...aigoo....i still hoping they gonna show us the deleted scenes.. hikkkksss

I think both JG & JE is giving us a hint about the deleted scenes..perhaps SBS will release it SOON...

No, U are not greedy!! I want to see the ending too

SBS!! DID U HEAR US AND OUR OTP!!

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

EARTH SHATTERING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lee joon gi 's fan meet in taiwan supposed to be on Jan 20 (I nearly book my airtix)

IU's concert in taipei is confirmed for Jan 7.

NOW, JUST NOW.....Joon gi's agency announced his fan meet changed to JAN 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was the one who said their calendar are in sync. Its perfectly in sync! Think maybe some folks want them to do interviews together? i look forward to that!!

@MrKobegiant

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Woohoo! Our ship is sailing! Our boy will fly in a day earlier and watch the concert then join her for dinner to congratulate her!

AND ME...DOING MENTAL BUDGETING AND CALCULATION OF FLYING THERE TO SEE THEM!!!!

And...I will be back from Taiwan at January 2...and flying there at January 6/7..AM I REALLY THAT CRAZY?!?!?!

JOONU!!! WHAT U HAD MAKE ME TO!

Thanks @qwenli for this earth shattering news <33333333333333333333333

I hope they are taking the same flight tho.. =x Am I too greedy?

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I dunno how to tell you...how much I love you post...So and Soo..both of them are soulmate...

Even it is a tough journey...but I am glad they met and so in love with each other...their life isnt complete without meeting each other.

Their love just make my heart ache. This drama, SoSoo love story, I will remember it for life.

No, U are not greedy!! I want to see the ending too

SBS!! DID U HEAR US AND OUR OTP!!

AND ME...DOING MENTAL BUDGETING AND CALCULATION OF FLYING THERE TO SEE THEM!!!!

And...I will be back from Taiwan at January 2...and flying there at January 6/7..AM I REALLY THAT CRAZY?!?!?!

JOONU!!! WHAT U HAD MAKE ME TO!

Thanks @qwenli for this earth shattering news <33333333333333333333333

I hope they are taking the same flight tho.. =x Am I too greedy?

I think the only way that they take the same flight is if an announcement has been made before then.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, redfrommars said:

So now we're adding these to the crazy life of a JoonU trash

-Jimong phobia

-MLSHR ward

-Emergency response team

-whocaresaboutelectionthisdramacomesfirst

-f*ckXmasI'mopeningthiswinetocelebrateJoonU

-JGlikeJEpostalreadysowecangobackwork!

HOW MUCH CAN WE GET CRAZIER BEING A JOONU TRASH??  hehe onion head

IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD WHEN WE GOT THE OFFICIAL BREAK UP ANNOUNCEMENT?? embarrassed1 onion head   love onion head

Do Korean celebrities usually announce breakups like Hollywood celebrities? Is it usually an announcement from agency along the lines of "they broke up because of scheduling conflicts but remain the best of friends"?

And our 24/7 response team strikes again! We are better than CNN.

giphy.gif

• Like 19

IU taipei concert

taiwan.jpg

----------------

LJG official schedule

ljgschedule_zpsfejrc1ck.jpg

------------------

ok initially joongi's fan meet is supposed to be on the 20th, which is one week before Chinese New Year, so ok I can understand why he want to move it because people could already be travelling back to other cities and not stay in Taipei.

But he could have shift it one week earlier like 13th or something. But he shifted it all the way to the 8th! My suspicion is that they can possibly do some interviews or magazine shoots together at that point. We'll see. :wub:

• Like 20

2 hours ago, jetsu said:

What about if JG knew that JE will post that on IG ... likely they are together when JE posted.  Then fair enough that JG doesn't need to like it, because he has already liked before she posted.  I mean JE doesn't seem to be someone who will post this kind of stuff without discussing with someone ... and who can that be? the one who already posted 'Soon' just after ML ended ... JG-shi.  Geesh they are the perfect pair in crime.  

Partner in crime!! I love it!! I love how u say,they are together when Jieun posted IG...

Just totally KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

Mmmm. Hmmmmm. Yaaaaaaaaay! *giggles*

Yes. God bless her guts and confidence. At least now we know that the director was not really lying if they had included the hanky scene. What made them deleted it is still a mystery and i want to believe that maybe because they want to gauge the fans if there will be a demand for a sequel. Because an open ending like that is logical but cruel if that is really the ending. 

She is always sassy and straightforward. And I LOVE IT!!!

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

OMG OK I DONT NEEDANY MORE CONFIRMATIONS THESE 2 REALLY ..REAAALLY CANNOT STAY AWAY FRIM EACH OTHER AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH he was totally making dinner for her Friday night lolol 

Aaaand honestly an announcement AFTER Jieunssi's brave post on insta? Too much of a coincidence. Too much lol

Chingu...fully awake? They are protesting for the casts, for their hardwork and effort and for US <3

Hahahahahaha, I see we are leading an exciting life...now I believe you look forward in waking up everyday to the exciting news right

2 hours ago, innrukia said:

Being lazy today as i realized we don't have MLSHR today onward & focused on my work. Suddenly when i start read through this thread bammm I'm shocked with IU Instagram posting here. My mind became blank, my heart beat became faster. Immediately checked her Instagram account & it was there! My in denial mode take over;

- she posted that scene just to tease us (as we know sbs own the copyright):tears:

-she posted just to cheer us because today is MOONday:tears:

-she want us to have our closure & that is the closure, WS HS meet in modern time.:tears:

-------------- okay i'm good------------ try to cheer up my heart-------- heart please don't get sick---------------

Then BAAMMMM our chingu share JG fan meeting in Taipei & IU concert date is 8 & 7 Jan????????????

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Okay i'm sick, heart beat abnormal now...............

continue the curse curse BBJX for IU JG

Do you need to be enroll in Moon Lovers ward as well? :P

2 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

That news! Oh my! *clutches heart for more dramatic effect*

It's not just plain coincidence. Assuming it's just coincidence, what a very nice coincidence then! My goodness! These two. What are they're doing to us? They are really feeding our addiction to them. I want to believe the change originated from JG's camp and from him to be exact. 

Oh JG, you really love JE. I get it. We get it. And we support you 'fighting' for it! You have my blessings, our blessings, to pursue JE. 

Warning: the last paragraph is an over the top conclusion. Believe it at your own risk. Any argument or reply pertaining to the italic statements that includes the boyfriend will not be entertained. You have been warned. ;)

I dont think its plain coincidence as well, cause Joongi had change the FM date! IF IT IS PURE COINCIDENCE!! Mean FATE playing a very big part in that...fate brought them together ....

AND I believe your last paragraph LOLOLOL raise both my hands and legs to agree with it

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, qwenli said:

ok initially joongi's fan meet is supposed to be on the 20th, which is one week before Chinese New Year, so ok I can understand why he want to move it because people could already be travelling back to other cities and not stay in Taipei.

But he could have shift it one week earlier like 13th or something. But he shifted it all the way to the 8th! My suspicion is that they can possibly do some interviews or magazine shoots together at that point. We'll see. :wub:

Mianhae...my wild delulu mind says that they gonna stay at the same hotel and its easier for them to have a date in a different room without Dispatch paparazzi following around..they can say its a coincidence that they stay at the same hotel...kkkkkkk

Yup...it could be they will do a photoshoot & interviews with the taiwan mags..and we can see more pics of both of them touchy touchy each other...awwww...:wub:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

I guess..is 50% 50% Like you posted above. Either they had sorted out with SBS so that they dare to post the spoiler lytat.

If not they are giving SBS media pressure, so that SBS will release the deleted scene. 

My two cents as a lawyer, from a legal perspective my money is on the former. No matter how popular IU is, you don't mess with networks, their intellectual property, or their lawyers. Their intellectual property, their shows, their advertisers, that is their business. You do not mess with a network's business or they will bury you. 

Additionally, IU is a very practical and thoughtful person. I don't think she would be impulsive in posting a spoiler. I think it's a matter of when we'll get the alternate ending/continuation/film spinoff. 

• Like 18

Have any kdrama stars done a shoot for a taiwanese mag before? The W-Two World stars did one for a magazine in Jap and the Doctors couple were featured in a SG magazine I think, they were also invited to Malay for a meet and greet with fans. Considering that MLSHR has long surpassed DOTS, Doctors,etc. in these countries so do we have a chance for these countries to cash in on the popularity too?

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Do Korean celebrities usually announce breakups like Hollywood celebrities? Is it usually an announcement from agency along the lines of "they broke up because of scheduling conflicts but remain the best of friends"?

According to the breakup articles I've read in the past, the breakup news will usually start as rumors and then their agencies will release a statement saying "After confirming with her, it's true that <insert name of actress/singer> have broken up with <insert name of singer> due to their busy schedules but they have decided to remain good friends." It's always like that. :wink:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, edensor said:

OR Maybe... She will invite him as a guess in one of her concert? 

It's a habit from IU to invite a guess close to her to her concert. A close friends and a Co star in a drama too! 

Jo Jung Suk, is her drama partner in YTBLSS drama and IU invited him to her concert to sing! So I say Lee Joon Gi going to IU concert has a 70% if not 90% chance LOL Plus Joon Gi can sing too... And they're making a good couple with IU. 

Maybe they can do a duet too? :D

Oh thanks for this! I didn't knew it. What a nice voice he has!!! It seems like it was around 9 months after the ending of YTBLSS. I think LJG appearing in one of IU's concerts is highly possible. 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Have any kdrama stars done a shoot for a taiwanese mag before? The W-Two World stars did one for a magazine in Jap and the Doctors couple were featured in a SG magazine I think, they were also invited to Malay for a meet and greet with fans. Considering that MLSHR has long surpassed DOTS, Doctors,etc. in these countries so do we have a chance for these countries to cash in on the popularity too?

Sorry I already deleted the materials used in the support project but they were featured on the cover of I think a Taiwanese magazine but the magazine used one of the MLSHR posters. Maybe they were invited to pose for the magazine and/or for interviews hence the timing of their events for convenience.

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Oh thanks for this! I didn't knew it. What a nice voice he has!!! It seems like it was around 9 months after the ending of YTBLSS. I think LJG appearing in one of IU's concerts is highly possible. 

Even Cha Taehyun guested in her concert. I think it was @meahri_1  who mentioned it before. So it's highly probable.

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Mianhae...my wild delulu mind says that they gonna stay at the same hotel and its easier for them to have a date in a different room without Dispatch paparazzi following around..they can say its a coincidence that they stay at the same hotel...kkkkkkk

Yup...it could be they will do a photoshoot & interviews with the taiwan mags..and we can see more pics of both of them touchy touchy each other...awwww...:wub:

Awww! What's with this ALL coincidence things after filming??? 

- 5 similar outfit color tone after filming

White shirt-jeans Wrap up party outfit

Blue Navy Prescon Outfit

Comfy black outfit & shoes

Black turtleneck

Knitted sweater

- Same MC for their individual activities and same coat that MC wear in JE event & JG wear in his FM

- Same December Concert/FM date & place (Korea)

- Same January Concert/FM date & place (Taipei)

What else? Oh my, do they plan it all together or what? Hahahahha!

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Sorry I already deleted the materials used in the support project but they were featured on the cover of I think a Taiwanese magazine but the magazine used one of the MLSHR posters. Maybe they were invited to pose for the magazine and/or for interviews hence the timing of their events for convenience.

Even Cha Taehyun guested in her concert. I think it was @meahri_1  who mentioned it before. So it's highly probable.

Ah I remember that one, It was LJG, LJE and KHN poster. I hope they have another shoot or IV together again, I desperately want to see them together again.

Yaaaayyy. I feel hope growing inside me :star:

CTH was her costar in producers right? Hmmm... Interesting so chances are high that IU will invite MLSHR costars and knowing Joongi, he would surely attend if she invites.

• Like 18