[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Wow..just come back from work and there were many updates..haha.  

Re: KHN IG, guys, chill out.  It's just a picture, we can't provide conclusions just based on that.  Besides, as @_yellowcarina_ said, I believe she is close with IU that they even had eaten just the two of them together so it is disrespectful to our OTP that we bash her. If we want the OTP to get together, we need to be patient because being aggresive will only lead to this ship to sink.  The drama has just finished 3 days ago, you can't expect the relationship to progress on that very short period.  Patience is a virtue..haha..also I believe this is a blessing in disguise, that she posted that picture because at least, the scandal that could erupt with the group picture had been lessened and the focus of the fans will be on her (poor her though). When I really saw the group picture, I am kind of wary for IU, if her anti's get hold of the picture and if rumours swarmed around, she will be crucified.  She is in a relationship and maybe most of the international fans here doesn't know but Voldemort (now I am also calling him that name..haha) is well respected in SK and the anti's can generally sway the fault into IU and LJK. So yeah, let's wait for the announcement of break-up first before we can rejoice, if it's really going to happen, give it at least by the end of this year.  They need to gauge the public perception first. So be patient my friend and pray to the higher power that the ship is really going forward.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, scarletcryz said:

i would like to share you something . my friend who is a super duper avid long time fan of lee joon gi is having membung and heart palpitating feeling today. She wants to cry...just for one reason hahaha ! 

" why my joongi is so weird to day! T_T " i cant take it anymore , this feeling , T_T 

me : what ? how come joongi is weird? 

friend : he is not like that to anyone , i mean even to leading lady , i find it weird coz something is wrong.. i feeel a heart fluttering in his eyes..." 

me : maybe he is fascinated with IU ,

friend : nooo ...are they dating ? coz IU has a boyfriend 

me : lets not assume ( deep inside i am praying ,hoping that they will be together someday lol ) 

friend ; Joon gi is a very private person and doesnt like gossips and rumors about him especially related to costar or any thing celebrity like . he is too perfectionist and very careful to everyone. He might be a very funny and humble person even to his leading lady but he gives a little space to them or something he needs to be cautious of , but to iu it is very different , he doesnt act like that , he even dont do too many NG's , he is very focused or doesnt want to be NG to co partner . But to IU its different

me : then lets bet if someday that SCarlet heart is a lucky charm for those who act as fourth prince / rouxi. if that happens to both of them someday, lets treat and celebrate .

friend: that would be very hard for me .but IU looks good with Joongi T_T ! oh my feeling .

ahhh.... i want to hug her coz for my friends its weird ..hahhahaha!! 

YESHH!! Thank you for sharing it with us, dear!!! Looking forward for your "SPY AGENT" role to dig as many as possible about JG's information from your friend!! HAHAHAHA! I LIKE YOUR COOL-PRETEND- ACT BTW!!!! (I know your heart actually partying like a crazy. LOL!!):D

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Am I wrong in assuming she might have a crush on him? Interesting how she posted a pd note of him and her after he mentioned Yeon Hwa as his ideal type.

Sorry to cut that picture!! Couldn't look at that post, too much pain!! My first reaction was: *smirk* with bitter face and just could say "WAHHH!!" (too much rude words to explain! Mwahahaha!!). What I really think first was : "Whoa whoa whoa!! You played with the FIRE, girl!!! Don't blame me if you get to burn!!!!" I mean, I don't wanna have a negative thinking first when it comes to judge a people, I always try to be a positive one that's why when I posted Hanna IG post (her selfie with caption "see u soon" and JG like that post), I don't judge her and just tell a possibillity she would attend his FM (NOTE: WITH OTHER CASTS OF COURSE AND JIEUN IS A MUST), and that would be natural since they are FRIENDS (Note: FRIENDS aka "not have LOVE intention"). And i would like to respect her because she is JE's close friend in this drama. And BAMMMM she posted that. Then it is the end of my stupid "positive-thinking" word... Oh my, although she want to divert attention from JG-JE lovey dovey, but indeed, you can't deny, you play with the FIRE!!! Be careful on your way home, girl!

Spoiler

200_s.gif

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I really teared when I saw this new set of stills. Dear Drama, Dear PD, please dont do this to me. Maybe I need to log off Soompi and go cold turkey.

I didnt bawl after ep 20, I just felt robbed and empty but this new set of stills.....

@scarletcryz Your post overwhelms me, so far we had several IU fans posting here commenting, but long time Joon gi fans, I think your friend is probably the first one. Did she see the new set of stills? 

The conclusion I gathered from long time fans of Joon Gi and IU is BOTH are behaving strangely.....very strangely recently.

Are they releasing new bts too? I thought the drama ended, why do I feel this real life drama is never ending?

--------------------

@caramelovers07 looking forward to your gifs to express the reactions to this set of stills:D

(I hate Kang Hanna, just stay away from our SoSoo you girl! :angry:)

HUWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

THOSE PICTURES REALLY KILL MY RESOLUTION TO MOVED ON FROM THIS DRAMA!!!! :tears:

WHYYY!! WHYYYY!!!! (IN MY HEART: DAMN YOU, SBS! I KNOW YOU'D WIN!!)

Spoiler

why-are-you-doing-this-to-me-gif.gif

OKAY, SBS-NNIM I'M THE GUILTY ONE HERE!!!

Spoiler

200_s.gif

I'M THE ONE WHO SCREWED UP MY OWN LIFE!!!

SO DON'T BE STINGY AND JUST GIVE ME ALL THAT BTS, STILL OR WHATEVER RELATED TO THIS DRAMA!!

I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRLLLL, OKAYY??!!

Spoiler

Begging.gif

200_s.gif

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Goryeo Pre-nup shoot (that @sandjh likes). :D:wub: 

I BADLY NEED THEM TO BE ON A MAGAZINE COVER AGAIN. boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

For real, those pictures are better than my engagement and wedding photos. Yeah, I know they're really good looking people but don't they look like real engagement glamour shots?

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Erin45 said:

Wow..just come back from work and there were many updates..haha.  

Re: KHN IG, guys, chill out.  It's just a picture, we can't provide conclusions just based on that.  Besides, as @_yellowcarina_ said, I believe she is close with IU that they even had eaten just the two of them together so it is disrespectful to our OTP that we bash her. If we want the OTP to get together, we need to be patient because being aggresive will only lead to this ship to sink.  The drama has just finished 3 days ago, you can't expect the relationship to progress on that very short period.  Patience is a virtue..haha..also I believe this is a blessing in disguise, that she posted that picture because at least, the scandal that could erupt with the group picture had been lessened and the focus of the fans will be on her (poor her though). When I really saw the group picture, I am kind of wary for IU, if her anti's get hold of the picture and if rumours swarmed around, she will be crucified.  She is in a relationship and maybe most of the international fans here doesn't know but Voldemort (now I am also calling him that name..haha) is well respected in SK and the anti's can generally sway the fault into IU and LJK. So yeah, let's wait for the announcement of break-up first before we can rejoice, if it's really going to happen, give it at least by the end of this year.  They need to gauge the public perception first. So be patient my friend and pray to the higher power that the ship is really going forward.

Agree. To be honest, after this last post, I think KHN will be more thoughtful regarding the timing of her posts because she's actually getting a lot of hate right now via IG. She's still a relatively new actress too, so she's learning. From a purely 'promotion' perspective, her objective was good -- hitching herself to LJG to gain more exposure and hopefully increase her followers since he has a huge following. I just don't think she's got a handle yet on how to navigate the hardcore fandoms. She'll get there.

Also agree about the group picture being used as a tool by IU's antis. Don't know if any of you noticed but Voldemart posts something to his IG almost every time IU posts something related to SHR...or sometimes when stills get posted (just like this last set). It seems like he's doing his own damage control to indicate things are okay...even though none of his posts relate to IU at all. Some might think this is coincidence, but it 's been happening quite frequently now.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Also agree about the group picture being used as a tool by IU's antis. Don't know if any of you noticed but Voldemart posts something to his IG almost every time IU posts something related to SHR...or sometimes when stills get posted (just like this last set). It seems like he's doing his own damage control to indicate things are okay...even though none of his posts relate to IU at all. Some might think this is coincidence, but it 's been happening quite frequently now.

Hmmm...it goes back again to Voldemort having to reassure the public that their relationship is fine. It's just too much...

• Like 12

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

Joongi oppa is insta-wooing Jieun, but this Hanna wanna learn from oppa, insta-flirting huh? Dun make me insta-slap u Hanna!! 

Joongi will be never urs, be it in drama or real life, just shut up and stay in China forever!! 

MWAHAHAHAHA!! What a genius term for you! Maybe you could suggest IG to have that special feature?? And we are like watching second season of the drama via insta-drama!! Hahahahaha!!

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

MWAHAHAHAHA!! I'M BURSTING WITH LAUGH!!! Too many richard simmons, dear! Too many! Mwahahahahaha!!! LOL!

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

For real, those pictures are better than my engagement and wedding photos. Yeah, I know they're really good looking people but don't they look like real engagement glamour shots?

They do!! :wub: And to think that this is only for the drama, it looks so real... what more if it's the real pre-nup?? This thread is gonna explode for sure. LOL I'm gonna frame their pics :w00t:

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

THOSE PICTURES REALLY KILL MY RESOLUTION TO MOVED ON FROM THIS DRAMA!!!! 

WHYYY!! WHYYYY!!!! (IN MY HEART: DAMN YOU, SBS! I KNOW YOU'D WIN!!)

OKAY, SBS-NNIM I'M THE GUILTY ONE HERE!!!

I'M THE ONE WHO SCREWED UP MY OWN LIFE!!!

SO DON'T BE STINGY AND JUST GIVE ME ALL THAT BTS, STILL OR WHATEVER RELATED TO THIS DRAMA!!

I PROMISE I'LL BE A GOOD GIRLLLL, OKAYY??!!

Ok, Caramel, I DECLARE YOU THE QUEEN OF GIFS :D:D:D

• Like 9

My apologies on the bashing, trust me that will be the last time I get censored in a forum due to bashing. Heat of the moment like whenever So gets super crazy emotional when he hears of bad news which doesn't excuse the post. In any case, I dunno if it'll help but I've deleted it to avoid getting this thread in trouble :) sorry chinguuuus

14 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

. Don't know if any of you noticed but Voldemart posts something to his IG almost every time IU posts something related to SHR...or sometimes when stills get posted (just like this last set). It seems like he's doing his own damage control to indicate things are okay...even though none of his posts relate to IU at all. Some might think this is coincidence, but it 's been happening quite frequently now.

I did notice that as I've been tracking his insta too lol it's always related to his current music and tours eh.. a few brought up a good point that he wants to separate his career from his relationship and that it was pretty clear he doesn't want to be just known as IU's bf.. so i can understand why he's been posting simultaneously like that.

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

oh my goodness, must I follow Voldemort's IG now?  Is this MLSHR season 2? The battle of the boys? :D:D:D or He who bags the girl, must bears the weight (sounds familiar?) lol

But seriously his posts are all work related except one recent one on food, I think.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, kriswu said:

They do!! :wub: And to think that this is only for the drama, it looks so real... what more if it's the real pre-nup?? This thread is gonna explode for sure. LOL I'm gonna frame their pics :w00t:

If they get married for real this thread should chip in to have all these photos put together in a professional photo book and send it to them, haha.

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:
Spoiler

I guess I am the only one who does not find her threatening. 

If you think about it, in the last two episodes, for a total of 2 hours and some odd minutes, she maybe had like 5 scenes. Her character is meant to be the "third person" in WS-HS's relationship. I don't think there is anything wrong with her posting pictures of her character. Towards the end, most of her scenes are with Junki anyways. Perhaps she thought she looked good in that particular hanbok. And honestly, considering how her character is minor, they probably don't take too many still pictures of her. YH is her only high profile character in which she is being talked about. I don't think it's wrong of her to self promote. 

I have seen that Vapp live interview of her with IU and JK around and nothing stands out to me. What I do see is a junior actress who admires and respects her senior actor. IU calls him oppa left and right but KH herself doesn't (don't quote me on this). Even when that interviewer who randomly came in to interview LJK and IU, you can see KH sat with the other cast in the back but IU and LJK were at the same table. 

I know we're all upset about the ending and that it's over. But this forum complains about anti fans bashing IU or everything related to LJK on Weibo and yet, this forum is "bashing" a younger actress because she's posting pics with LJK. It's not appropriate. At the end of the day, we do not know them as people. We know them as the artists that we adore and are fans of. LJK can be shacked up with another actress for all we know. KH might even have her own boyfriend in China. Maybe IU has broken up with her boyfriend. The possibilities are endless. 

Not to mention, it seems that IU and Hanna are close. She's said so herself and as evident by IU's IG update. Also, she and IU were together when JK dropped by to interview them. They seem to have fostered a friendship. If we love IU, we should respect her by not saying negative things about her friends. 

I know you guys don't mean any harm but I think we should be fans who are supportive of the both of them and their drama, even if SBS has royally screwed us in many ways. If she upsets you, maybe don't share her photos or information here. We can just focus on WS-HS or LJK-IU. I like this forum because I do enjoy reading everyone's thoughts on the drama and people's dissection of the story line. We all share a common love for them as their characters and the on screen chemistry. Let's focus on the positive and be positive fans that LJK and IU would be proud to have. 

@_yellowcarina_

Since I am the one who posted this, I'll apologize since it wasn't my intention to get her bashed or anything like that here but rather I find her behavior very weird or suspicious which is something I have mentioned before too. It's not that I think she and joongi have anything going or something like that but I do feel she does focus on him quite a bit which is what I find weird considering she doesn't post or talk much about the other male costars. Anyway, I didn't mean to ruin the mood here. I'll take edit my post. Sorry everyone!

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, qwenli said:

oh my goodness, must I follow Voldemort's IG now?  Is this MLSHR season 2? The battle of the boys? :D:D:D or He who bags the girl, must bears the weight (sounds familiar?) lol

But seriously his posts are all work related except one recent one on food, I think.

I am thinking should I follow Voldemort IG  too lol ? just to keep update of IU & his current relationship status lol.

• Like 8

Okay chingu, i just finish watching jg kiss scene & his post interview with other cast in his previous drama.

I can assure all of you, he acted differently with iu. I'm 200% confident he adore iu very much. During interview or all bts he did playful & joke around, but the the way he act & the look he gave to iu 200% different from his other co-star.

For example; he looked shy with Park Ha Sun & Min Ah, he really comfortable with NSM, he relax with Jeon Hye Bin & he treat LYB as his junior. 

No lovey dovey look as he gave to iu. Also no NG parade:phew:

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@_yellowcarina_

Since I am the one who posted this, I'll apologize since it wasn't my intention to get her bashed or anything like that here but rather I find her behavior very weird or suspicious which is something I have mentioned before too. It's not that I think she and joongi have anything going or something like that but I do feel she does focus on him quite a bit which is what I find weird considering she doesn't post or talk much about the other male costars. Anyway, I didn't mean to ruin the mood here. I'll take edit my post. Sorry everyone!

Probably Hanna is a fan of LJG and that doesn't surprise me considering Kang Ha Neul was a fanboy that searched for his phone and talked to him before they met for the first time. :lol:

• Like 16