[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 hours ago, q4q4 said:

:lol:yes it was but i believe @moonlovertales  christening her as Bellatrix is perfect already

For the love of JoonU shippers, LJG & LJE & and the entire cast of MLSHR pls post something, anything else from the dinner party. #MyCurrentPrayerChant

And also lots of GIFs of our couple :wub:

Can someone post some GIFs of JG and IU from the drama's photoshoot? And the sizzling cosmopolitan shoot so I can sleep in peace tonight :rolleyes:

• Like 11

anyways, i just want to share these pictures.

because the way he holds his girls is just hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

Spoiler

with his queen :wub:

RO99561576_w1000_h0.jpg

RO31441613_w1000_h0.jpg

RO65786712_w1000_h0.jpg

with his princess :wub:

RO15126517_w1000_h0.jpg

we saw how he treated his kid with YH. but i know if it's with HS, he would be a good father to their kids. :tears:

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

That idk about. I somehow read that she's in China right now and I dont care if for what reason she's staying there. #evilmuch

Yeah..better she stay in china forever..:crazy:

4 minutes ago, kriswu said:

anyways, i just want to share these pictures.

because the way he holds his girls is just hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

Reveal hidden contents

with his queen :wub:

RO99561576_w1000_h0.jpg

RO31441613_w1000_h0.jpg

RO65786712_w1000_h0.jpg

with his princess :wub:

RO15126517_w1000_h0.jpg

we saw how he treated his kid with YH. but i know if it's with HS, he would be a good father to their kids. :tears:

I wanted to see WS-HS- and their cute kid family moment..:tears:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, cheese79 said:

I've read that article and I'm disagree with the way the writer describe Ji Eun's acting. I've seen several dramas of Ji Eun and I have to admit that her acting skill improve a lot in MLSHR. I like Ji Eun but I didn't like her acting in previous dramas. But at this point I couldn't picture other actresses as Hae Soo. Ji Eun did a good job to potray Hae Soo and she did have great chemistry with LJG. Even LJG admitted Ji Eun acting skill and chemistry with him.

I won't give a damn care to the writer's opinion aaaarggghhhhh.....

lol I disagree with the writer as well. Even though LJE may not be the most skilled actress out there (not her main occupation anyway), I too have watched several of her dramas and I really like how she has that certain charm to each character she plays. It's really nice. Yeah, IMO LJH and JE have great chemistry...... ~_~

• Like 16

6 hours ago, violet90 said:

@shiraru

agree!! at first i just kinda think JoonU is just another cute co star who display their closeness to promote the drama cause Jieun already taken but later on i don't think JG will do that many mistake just to promote the drama.. he just really can't help but effected by Jieun in so many way.. even the way she look at him will make him forget his line.. i think JG really adores Jieun whether as an artist or woman cause the way he behave around her is different then his previous co star.. also you can see Jieun slowly warming up to JG and know how to handle him.. they have their own joke and its funny how Jieun address him as your majesty in ig.. she must tease him a lot about that.. LOL

either way they both really sincerely respect each other and seem really close off screen too.. its just they both can easily spark a scandal so on screen they have to be cautious..

6 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@chi13lou

It's not the Namoo one, I remember the Namoo one being quite edited. I stumbled across the different version after that and was surprised it was longer. Maybe the subbers didn't sub certain bits in between? That happens quite often, they miss out some parts.

And guys, Wang Mu aka Kim San Ho liked Akinahan's support project video~~! :heart:

YESSS!! I AGREEE!! Why JG did a lot of NG like that? Didn't he afraid someone would doubt of his profesionalism because of that? Though,I think it was not about profesionalism, it was about your "dugum dugum" feeling in front of your beloved one and unconciously become nervous and numb your pronouncation. MWAHAHAHAHA!! *tease them again, again, and over again".

YEAAHH! I do realize that Namoo Actor Video Version cut JG's dance after kissing JE! I thought, it was obvious that Namoo Actor want to hide it, so it won't make a scandal. But it was too late I think! There was A LOT of version (include SBS version) which show that moment. Oh, c'mon!! Don't be stingy to us!!

6 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!

I hope Joon Gi and/or IU will like it too!! ^^

HUUURAAAAYYYYYY~~~~~!!!!:heart:

Congratulations @akinahana89 and ALL OF US that join and support our projects!! CHEERRRRSSSS!!!!

Thanks to our captain here, we could be one and support our beloved drama together!! It was really precious moments, guysss, thank you for having me in this wonderful thread and projects together!! And I am so grateful that one of our casts like our effort!! It will indeed fasten our effort to reach other casts!! Thank you Our 1st Fist, Wang Mu Hwangja-nnim!! I know you are always that kind-hearted, humble, and reliable brother!! LOVE YOU SO MUCHH!! Hope you'll spread our effort  with your co-stars! 

• Like 18

8 hours ago, liddi said:

It is a ridiculous mindset, and thankfully Shi Shi was sensible enough not to let all the negativity get to her and their relationship. Nicky's first wife was rumoured to have cheated on him with her current husband during their marriage (and was caught by the paparazzi being holed up with the man for 3 days in a hotel room). Apparently, when they divorced, Nicky gave almost all of his property and fortune to her as alimony, and was left with practically nothing. His final words on his divorce were "I have given everything I can give as a man.", and since then he has refused to talk about it. She is now married and has two children, yet still continues to badmouth him - during her own wedding, as well as when news of his relationship and later his marriage to Shi Shi was announced. It is definitely an ugly state of affairs, and I am glad that Nicky maintained his dignity by not responding to her attacks. Certainly, I think the best comeuppance he can give is to have a happy, blessed life in his marriage and career.

This is the kind of ugliness I really hope JoonU will not need to endure. It is hard enough to maintain a relationship under the public eye, especially with so many who think they know better than the people themselves. As such, truly hope that if JoonU is real, they will have the blessings of their individual fandoms. If not, I hope that they will persevere and treasure the relationship despite all the naysayers. Whatever the outcome will be, I only wish for their happiness... regardless of whom they end up with.

7 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

@shiraru Yup, it was very messy and must have scarred him quite a bit, but it's great how he found true love in LSS. They seem very perfect for each other and quite happy too, for all his sufferings he finally found the woman who is the one for him. I saw an article of their wedding where he gave a speech about his love for her and he was pretty much in tears while explaining how cruel he found his life to be till now but now he realized that the best things in his life were yet to come meaning LSS who entered his life. It was very sweet and wonderful.

Found the article:

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/nicky-wu-sings-at-own-wedding-with-little-tigers-confesses-love-for-bride

@Gabi Bros

Aww.. that sucks. Well I'll search on YT which I am already and gosh! There are so MANY bts clips all over YT, it's so confusing. However funny thing is every video of JoonU has people commenting on how freaking happy LJG looks during the kiss scenes :P

YAIKZZ! WHAT A HORRIBLE WOMAN! Why such a GENTLEMAN like Nicky must meet that woman!!! Life is indeed unfair sometimes!! BUT God bless him with his current wife!! Hope from now on he will live happily ever after and get A LOT OF FORTUNE, so his ex-wife could shut her mouth!! :angry::angry:

6 hours ago, redfrommars said:

DEMM THIS THREAD IS BEING FLOODED WITH MANY HEARTS FROM JOONU TRASH SHIPPERS! :w00t:

I always find myself coming back here when real life gets me.

Thank you for all the beautiful post I have to read. Now feels like I'm watching another drama. A real life drama of our JoonU. Should we come up with a title? xDD

HOPE THAT WHEN OUR CAPTAIN @akinahana89 COME BACK FROM REST (FROM THE FANSUPPORT VIDEO). SHE CAN EDIT THE FIRST POST WITH THESE:

-List of Kisses

-Nicky & Cecilia similarities with LJK & LJE(IU)

-Astrology (JoonU compatibility)

-Difference of group photos (relationship development)

-couple shirts

-insta flirting post

-beautiful fanarts

When akinahana89 is back she might need the link for the post to those who posted these beautiful topics~ ♥♥♥♥

Also good news here!

WOWWW!! SO LUCKY to our chingu who show her/his face to support this project!! Hahaha, they could appear in Korean Entertainment Show for sure!! :w00t:

• Like 11

I only read 1 page but YH is acting like a 'beach' IRL. I don't know how many times I've said this but i so hate the character and now i hate the actor, too. I just saw her last IG post and i cringed because it's a poor attempt to fame whoring. SMH. To me she is a first class attention seeking 'beach'. Oh well.

Edited by freckledcontessa
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@q4q4 Weren't you the one who christened Voldemort? Can you please also find a name for a female whose-name-must-not-be-mentioned?

I want to call her as Snake...

Actually i don't want to talk about her but at this time i need to share about this. Just try to google she ever wore nuts backless dress, she want to show her butt in public!! i can't imagine if she really flirt to Joon Gi gosh...i can hate her more. Ji Eun ahh, please don't get close to her...

6 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:
  Hide contents

This week is crazy. The drama ended and when i went back to work my newest project is exciting but tiring and irritating and frustrating. But i can say that i am back. Will start to backread in a while. 

I miss these two. 

How can i face monday without them? Monday will never be the same again. 

Me too...those pics makes me miss them so much, they looks so beautiful there, i want to see these lovebirds moments again.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, moonlovertales said:Found the article:

"At a Bali wedding that fans hailed as the "best special episode", Scarlet Heart star Nicky Wu choked back the tears as he confessed his love to his co-star Liu Shishi by the sea."

Can you imagine our meltdown if we got our own "best special episode"??

tumblr_mkupta88rj1qh01r8o1_500.gif

• Like 16