[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I am so sorry for the mistake. Forgot to check the name when I saw the change in profile pic.

@kriswuI apologize for the mistake!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Hahaha... it's totally alright dear, Happens to everyone! Don't worry about it.

9 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I really dun mean to hate any actress but this Kang girl should just stop posting on Instagram, seems like the recent posts all draw hate. *shakingmyhead*

I don't wanna hate her either, I actually didn't hate at her or YH much at all but now this is just a little too weird. She is posting too many pictures with him in a way that looks like she shipping their characters together which makes no sense considering his character hates YH and doesn't even want to be with YH.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Yes. I was fine with her before but when she posted the pic of them (GJ and YH in the wedding) so early in the morning when everyone was still mourning that with our OTP's separation (very wrong timing girl) And now she did this. Idk if she wants some attention or declaring that she has a HUGE CRUSH on JG :angry:

Joongi oppa is insta-wooing Jieun, but this Hanna wanna learn from oppa, insta-flirting huh? Dun make me insta-slap u Hanna!! 

Joongi will be never urs, be it in drama or real life, just shut up and stay in China forever!! 

• Like 20

15 hours ago, riuenu said:

Joongi oppa is insta-wooing Jieun, but this Hanna wanna learn from oppa, insta-flirting huh? Dun make me insta-slap u Hanna!! 

Joongi will be never urs, be it in drama or real life, just shut up and stay in China forever!! 

She's in China but she cant help herself to Insta-flirt :angry:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

OMFG KANG HANNA. Sorry guys I'm late into the party lol I was getting ready for work and on my way out I checked the post and literally had to stop and postpone my drive so I can comment on how much of a richard simmons she's being right now. WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF HANNA!!! Guys she's totally exhibiting attention seeking, jealous, richard simmons YeonHwa right now. I thought it was all in my head but naaaah guys she's probably jealous of all the SoHae shipping and DOES SHE NOT HAVE A PR OR MANAGER TO HELP HER DECIDE WHAT TO POST? Holy richard simmons you would think she'd be smart enough to realize this is career suicide. She was already getting a lot of praise for portraying the evil snake queen SHE DID NOT NEED TO BRING THIS KIND OF ATTENTION TO PROMOTE HER CHARACTER. I feel like an richard simmons by posting this lol but it's in the heat of the moment and she's being a royal richard simmons off right now. richard simmons off Kang Hanna like quite honestly stay in China.

The most richard simmons I've ever written in a post. Congratulations Kang Hanna -,- richard simmons.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

So many Richard Simmons, hahahahahahahhahahahaha, I burst out laughing reading your comment, omg, Richard Simmons u mean $h1t here right chingu 

And drive safely!!!! Focus, u can Richard Simmons later 

• Like 18

15 hours ago, q4q4 said:

OMFG KANG HANNA. Sorry guys I'm late into the party lol I was getting ready for work and on my way out I checked the post and literally had to stop and postpone my drive so I can comment on how much of a richard simmons she's being right now. WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF HANNA!!! Guys she's totally exhibiting attention seeking, jealous, richard simmons YeonHwa right now. I thought it was all in my head but naaaah guys she's probably jealous of all the SoHae shipping and DOES SHE NOT HAVE A PR OR MANAGER TO HELP HER DECIDE WHAT TO POST? Holy richard simmons you would think she'd be smart enough to realize this is career suicide. She was already getting a lot of praise for portraying the evil snake queen SHE DID NOT NEED TO BRING THIS KIND OF ATTENTION TO PROMOTE HER CHARACTER. I feel like an richard simmons by posting this lol but it's in the heat of the moment and she's being a royal richard simmons off right now. richard simmons off Kang Hanna like quite honestly stay in China.

The most richard simmons I've ever written in a post. Congratulations Kang Hanna -,- richard simmons.

How many richard simmons you've typed dear? I lost my count :mrgreen:

Our thread is getting lots of replies because of Kang Hanna. Poor girl for being bashed. #sorrynotsorry :vicx:

• Like 14

I think Hanna really had a crush on JG..that is so obvious right...i'm not that shocked when i saw she posted that pic...the way she answer in an interview about JG is one of a proof that she likes him...we didnt know what happened at shooting set..she probably can flirt him during the shooting but i guess JG probably wont fall for it because in his eyes, he only saw JE with love..LOL

• Like 19

Ok ok can we come back to Joon U? Looks like we have a female version of the one who shall not be name :lol:

If they release pd note today, then they shd release bts soon too right?

Where is the chanting/praying emoticon when I need one? @whyo   

• Like 18

15 hours ago, fidda868 said:

I think Hanna really had a crush on JG..that is so obvious right...i'm not that shocked when i saw she posted that pic...the way she answer in an interview about JG is one of a proof that she likes him...we didnt know what happened at shooting set..she probably can flirt him during the shooting but i guess JG probably wont fall for it because in her eyes, he only saw JE with love..LOL

Your post made me calmer. Hahaha. JG only has eyes for JE :wub:

15 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

The Bellatrix to Voldemort.

Bellatrix? Not bad :D

• Like 14

The only positive thing i hoping is..IU gets jealous of seeing her posts and post a selfie or PD note of her and JG..haha..I know it wouldn't happen..because then it will be too obvious..

I really want to see JG and JE's reaction on seeing this pic!! * why does this situation reminds of ep.18 so much ? i.e., after WS gets married to YH he becomes guilty and  don't know what to tell to  HS*  ..LOL this became a real life drama now.I don't know whether i should laugh or cry..

• Like 21

15 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

The only positive thing i hoping is..IU gets jealous of seeing her posts and post a selfie or PD note of her and JG..haha..I know it wouldn't happen..because then it will be too obvious..

I really want to see JG and JE's reaction on seeing this pic!! * why does this situation reminds of ep.18 so much ? i.e., after WS gets married to YH he becomes guilty and  don't know what to tell to  HS*  ..LOL this became a real life drama now.I don't know whether i should laugh or cry..

Haha. Real life drama for us shippers of JoonU. To think that the thread heated up after that Bellatrix post (Are we calling her that now?). We really are truly dedicated shippers :D

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Ikr. I got ticked off at her IV first but then realized I'm making a big deal outta nothing but now it's getting a little too obvious because I don't think many ship her and him THAT much and even if they did, there are better pictures of them she could post so why this one?

RIGHT?! When I watched Episode 4, I never liked her as Yeonhwa. Really. Now I'm starting not to like the real one. Lol. The only thing she has to do to redeem herself to JoonU shippers is to act as bridge to them and actually be the chaperone in their dates. LOL

40 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I am so sorry for the mistake. Forgot to check the name when I saw the change in profile pic.

@kriswuI apologize for the mistake!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling:

It's okay! :D don't apologize hehe we should be glad that he doesn't post about her in his Twitter! if he does, i'll go ballistic lmao. but actually he hasn't opened his twitter for a long time. I hope he'll follow Jieun there :D

• Like 13

21 hours ago, violet90 said:

@moonlovertales

i always said in the beginning that the only thing consistent and not being messed up is OTP love story... kudos to both LJG and Jieun to deliver their love story so well that we all invested so much on SoHae couple.. for me its the way that they love each other against all odd but its just not fated and to be honest i never seen OTP that being tortured as much as SoHae... 

the kiss.... i think because JG and Jieun already comfortable enough together to make the force kiss in a way beautiful and passionate.. i mean he can even said again after NG and just kiss her back.. lol i still smiling remembering how casual he is with kissing Jieun and how happy he is after that... hahahaha 

pretty sure the force kiss is the last one.. also did't we point out that they mostly filmed inside in the beginning due to cold whether? imagine if this kiss is the last one.... kyaaaa

I don't know about the kiss timeline but one for sure that forced kissing was shot at Ji Eun' birthday so assume it was shot on May, 16th 2016. 

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Haha. Real life drama for us shippers of JoonU. To think that the thread heated up after that Bellatrix post (Are we calling her that now?). We really are truly dedicated shippers :D

Exactly..i wish that she stops meddling between JoonU..LOL

They are already controlling themselves due to social pressure..i don't want any more hurdles..LOL #fullondelulumode

• Like 15

15 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

Exactly..i wish that she stops meddling between JoonU..LOL

They are already controlling themselves due to social pressure..i don't want any more hurdles..LOL #fullondelulumode

Yes yes. Stop the meddling and just stay quietly in China :angry:

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@q4q4 Weren't you the one who christened Voldemort? Can you please also find a name for a female whose-name-must-not-be-mentioned?

:lol:yes it was but i believe @moonlovertales  christening her as Bellatrix is perfect already

For the love of JoonU shippers, LJG & LJE & and the entire cast of MLSHR pls post something, anything else from the dinner party. #MyCurrentPrayerChant

• Like 13