[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@Thirza Zhavira @chelleshawol Welcome to the delulu thread!

For the longest time the 2 pics were aligned then a few days ago, the video became aligned with his "cat shire eyes."

If we knew the motivation for the change, we would be on page 1000 now!LOL

Join us while we wait for an announcement of any sort!LOL

BBJX curse, be true!!! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 16

Hello, dearies! My recently converted MLSHR friend sent me this just a while ago. And even though i shouldn't open anything unrelated to programming i am here posting. Just this once. I know this was photoshopped and i guess someone must have been posted it already but it's beautiful! I cannot resist posting it. I wish there's season 2. I hope they will release bts vids of these three. I hope to finish this project asap so i can participate in the discussions here. Please just post on my behalf. You all rock! XX

IMG_6651.jpg

I want to believe that this will happen whether in another drama or IRL. The latter will be the best scenario. Sorry i am running on a 3 hr sleep so i am really very delusional.   

• Like 20

8 hours ago, qwenli said:

About the "are u seeing someone". It was the emcee saying  the scene that left an impression on him not joongi. Eveb then, becos both the translation and audio lookeot clear, i am not suIG he meant that beach scene where hs hotold ws she has someone in mind or the later acene where ws confront hs about wook.

But its all from the point of view if the emcee 

Yup it was from the MC point of view but why he chose that scene plus the reaction after he said that makes me so curious. I mean that scene alone is nothing special is it? Nothing actually happened there so the reaction after it made me curious. But I also get the feeling we are losing some point in translation, it would be nice if some fan who attended the FM could give us some insight.

Also you guys, there is something really really really wrong with their finale party group picture. The more I see it, the more and more suspicious I am about these two, they seriously look like a couple in that picture!

How can they look like that if she is dating another guy? I even went around showing that picture to all my friends because I really wanted to be sure I'm not just plain delusional and pretty much 90% were of the opinion that they are a couple. The other 10% are people who dont find anything special in it bcuz they seen far worse touchy feely behavior by stars =P

As far as I know, koreans despite having a very modernized way of lifestyle are still quite oldfashioned? I mean different countries have different mindsets so sitting half way on the other side of the world, I can't exactly say if this is okay or suspicious behavior for normal koreans. Like in my country even if the actors fall all over each other, it ain't a big deal but in korea, it must be different right? It is okay to sit that close and lean into your costar?

He even posted that pic in his IG! A more zoomed in and clear version too, It'snot like even he can't see how much they look like a couple, I don't think he has ever posted a pic on his acct where he looked like he is dating his costar or any female star.

P.S: please excuse the mistakes, Im typing through my cell and for reason I cannot erase anything that I posted.

Edited by moonlovertales
I'm typing through my phone so there are a lot of mistakes.
  • Like 20

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

@fidda868 yes mlshr and lee joon gi's ig updates are messing with my sleep. 

---

Just a note that i am sure they have discussed with him about the flow of the fan meeting and briefed him at least wat is going on, like ok, furst do some greetings, say some post drama thoughts, answer questions then interact with fans.

So yes, i think he would have think thru wat he wanted to say, altho he may not know all the questions beforehand. So yes, anyway its still some of the things he said is still interesting.

------

I hope he is not using the SOON for his fan meet, it will be such a troll. I hope its about the release of the cut scene. 

Maybe that "SOON" sign was about special episode or extra scene? I HOPE SOOO!!! :heart: I dunno if it is true but I found this post on IG:

I'm not suprised MSLHR got so much airing schedule in ONE channel (although it was the same episode) because they often replayed the episode so much, especially MSLHR, it looks like they invested a lot in this drama. Hahahaa!! And then I found this post this morning?? IS IT TRUE?? I'LL DEFINETELY CHECK IT OUT NEXT MONDAY!

4 hours ago, qwenli said:

hmm, i wouldnt get so carried away by the breakup news from an unverified source.

The thing about Taurus is that they can stay in a relationship long after it has gone stale. They stay because they are loyal and comfortable and unless something big came in to destroy the relationship, they just stay......

----------------

also something else that I take out from what joongi said in the fan meet.

I think as an actor there are various perspectives to the characters they play, first during filming (this is when he was probably more interested in the yeonhwa character), doing all the physical intimate stuff with LJE (making them more familiar with each other), the post filming interactions and contact (getting to know each other better).

it boggles my mind sometimes knowing that they didnt film in sequence but even then I believe they will still try to film the earlier eps first then the later eps. For this pre-produced drama, they would have completed all the script to confirm locations and props so they must have written the future meeting scene earlier on for it to be filmed. 

I dont know who is that monster who decided not to show it, whoever made that decision probably didnt understand watching the drama from the point of view of the viewers.

Anyway, coming back to JoonU, perhaps after production ended and more interactions, LJG realised he admire LJE more and more?especially seeing her on screen. Se has a quiet charm which can be drown in rowdy parties especially when they have an ensemble cast.

LJG is fairly an open book personality but till this day I find it mysterious that IU posted the pegasus bts pix. Did some of her feelings come out diuring watching the show? Was that her favourite scene? HOW COME nobody asked her what is her favourite scene? How come there is still no post interview of IU??? I am eagerly waiting, sooner or later she has to face a reporter, she has a concert coming up in Dec.....

I cant believe its Thursday morning my time and I am still writing about a drama that ended on Tuesday night...I need to move on.

That's right! Except her PressCon IV we didn't have anything about her opinion in this drama!!!!

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

That was me! Was it really two months exactly?! :w00t:

By the way, that IU fan who posted about IU and Kiha's break up, her speculation came because a site didn't list IU and Kiha in their article listing ten couples from the industry that had dated for a long time and was still going strong. She said Choiza and Sulli were on there, as were Suzy and LMH, but not IU and Kiha. So, for this, she hints that IU and Kiha are no longer together.

Not very credible, I'd say, but it's nice to dream. :P (We're a bunch of evil, little JoonU shippers, aren't we?)

Oh my, I do really wish that. I'm sorry Jieun-ah! Hahahaha! But if that is not true, at least, I just wanna enjoying your spending time with JG so much. Hope you'll find your best way to find your LAST ONE. And you know who I suggested. Hihihi!! #delulumind

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:
  4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

That was me! Was it really two months exactly?! :w00t:

By the way, that IU fan who posted about IU and Kiha's break up, her speculation came because a site didn't list IU and Kiha in their article listing ten couples from the industry that had dated for a long time and was still going strong. She said Choiza and Sulli were on there, as were Suzy and LMH, but not IU and Kiha. So, for this, she hints that IU and Kiha are no longer together.

Not very credible, I'd say, but it's nice to dream. :P (We're a bunch of evil, little JoonU shippers, aren't we?)

I don't agree with the evil part.LOL

Are we evil when all we want is for Voldemort, Jieun, and JoonGi to be happy and not miserable. Because what makes them happy makes us happy!

• Like 17

7 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Also, shipping IU and G-Dragon from Big Bang is a thing? I don't hate on it but it seems very random. Like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the actress from Suits.

7 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I have to share this. Related to IU, not with Moon Lovers.  

Reveal hidden contents

IU will be in the Movie of KSH. Seems that only a cameo (as well as Suzy) but I am happy she is reunited again with her old friends: Suzy + Sulli + KSH. The movie is lead by KSH and Sulli is part of the cast since the start. 

----------

Reveal hidden contents

That ship started since their collab in Infinity Challenge. I can understand because he was acting awkwardly cute around her in that moment. Really strange behavior from him. Trying to not look at her and smiling weirdly. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nt85vhYyoS1rlzlwyo2_1280.jpg

Ccwe01NVIAA9Ac2.jpg

6.jpg

2015081321125590056_1_99_20150813211504.

BONUS:

3.jpg

My comment about this (since it is not related to our thread):

Spoiler

Mwahaha! I do suprised too when found out about this GD-IU shipper. Maybe since they are both such a young TALENTED musician in theirself way? And because of that, I am a llittle bit their shipper too (but of course I couldn't forget about her fangirling mode toward Taeyang, his co-worker). But I do found GD's gesture (from their limited appearance together) slightly show his respect & admire toward IU. But I think yes, they have too much different and limited/low chance being together (And I'm not comfortable enough to see our IU being bashed by GD's fans, so it is just that).

BUT NOW I FOUND HER PURRRFEECCTT PARTNER, OUR JG SSI!! I WOULDN'T LET THIS SHIPPER THINGS PASS OVER ME!!:heart:

• Like 22

12 Midnight in my side of the world.. I can't sleep, I bawled my eyes during the live stream.. watched the SBS subbed version and still cried my heart out. and now I feel like gwanjong.. I feel soulless. but this thread is bringing me back to life admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

4 hours ago, qwenli said:

The thing about Taurus is that they can stay in a relationship long after it has gone stale. They stay because they are loyal and comfortable and unless something big came in to destroy the relationship, they just stay......

This is dead trueee :mellow: I'm a taurus myself :sweatingbullets: 

but WANG SO is a guy that can move mountains B) and now he's next objective is to travel time and space just to find her :tears: uurgg~ SBS BETTER GIVE US THE CUT SCENE IN NO TIME.. panda-emoticon-32.gif

Btw! whoever label "Voldemort" you're freaking hilarious my friend! :w00t:

---

I'm late to spazz with the groufie from the cast, but the delulu is hitting like an aftershock kekek~ and here I am talking with my bbbbest friend back in my hometown.

I was like..

Spoiler

Me: ya, what do you think of this.. *sends the photo* were our OTP seems to sit very very close :phew:

she was like..

Her: wake up stop dreaming you fool, it's over.... (she's not into kpop and shipping thing but she knew how trash I am with kactors and idols)

Me: ... *typing*

Her: barraging me of her reasons.

-Think where his other hand at?

-and just look where his chin at it's on HER SHOULDER.

-who sits so close like that if they're not a thing?

Me: didn't had the time to finish my reply.. I hurriedly tap video call.. I ended up..

excited_gif_2.gif

Her: $#%(*^@$!! richard simmons shut up, you're in your weird state again.. I'll hang up, didn't I tell you to richard simmons get a life? 

Me:

Jeremy_Renner.gif

Her: *hangs up*

Me: *texts her* spams flying kiss emojiiiii!

hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Their chemistry is really something.. it's not just within the drama as HS and WS;

Joongi-shi panda-emoticon-92.gif hurry and make REEL into REAL panda-emoticon-36.gif

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So JoonGi and Jisoo revealed that the modern day scene of WS and HS was deleted, and it seems like it was SBS who deleted it.

SBS didn't delete the scene at the last minute. The international edition was submitted way back before the airing of the first episode to meet the deadline for review by the Chinese authorities so if SBS deleted the scene at the last minute, the international version would have shown it. I think it would be safe to assume that SBS really intended for the drama to have an open-ending because they had hoped for it to do well in terms of ratings and have the justification for a Season 2, and make more money.

This is really tormenting.. you're right, it's not last minute decision which means.. their expectations were really high before it airs. I really think they were going to push for a season 2 since they decided to end it that way.. but things are looking so blurry now since it was badly ignored in SK :tears: IMO if they decided to release the cut scene where they meet in the present.. then there won't be a season 2.. but the possibility is not an absolute zero..it really lies with international consumers.. I just hope to all the countries who bought rights for the production, hit it big! and you know do their business thing :phew: CMIIW but isn't it more beneficial that the drama booms world wide or not? 

Well to have or not to have season 2 only stars could tell.. but THEY REALLY SHOULD RELEASE THE CUT SCENE! and I hope directors/pds hit the iron while it's hot and cast the hottest OTP of the year  all timeahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.giffor me rather us I suppose victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 18

Maybe I am in the minority but I really don't think that there will be a Season 2...I think the best case scenario is that we get the clip of them meeting in the future. I think the specials will be more like a "making of scarlet heart" with interviews and commentary, probably stuff we have seen already. I do hope I am wrong though =) 

Their on screen chemistry is so on point. I would have NEVER thought that LJK would have the strongest chemistry with an idol singer more than a decade younger than him. 

I would be thrilled if they could do a "passionate" photo shoot that gives us a glimpse of HS-WS's happy life after Scarlet Heart in the future. That would grant us all some peace huh? But IU is the nation's little sister and that's a no-no lol I think it's time she becomes the Nation's something else. 

18b7d621caa3e6219e88544fdb9ef49ffe1e28a9

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

This is really tormenting.. you're right, it's not last minute decision which means.. their expectations were really high before it airs. I really think they were going to push for a season 2 since they decided to end it that way.. but things are looking so blurry now since it was badly ignored in SK :tears: IMO if they decided to release the cut scene where they meet in the present.. then there won't be a season 2.. but the possibility is not an absolute zero..it really lies with international consumers.. I just hope to all the countries who bought rights for the production, hit it big! and you know do their business thing :phew: CMIIW but isn't it more beneficial that the drama booms world wide or not? 

Well to have or not to have season 2 only stars could tell.. but THEY REALLY SHOULD RELEASE THE CUT SCENE! and I hope directors/pds hit the iron while it's hot and cast the hottest OTP of the year  all timeahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.giffor me rather us I suppose victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I'm hoping that since an international company Universal Studios invested in this drama, they would hold the feedback and love from international fans in higher regard than the local Korean audience and choose to do a Season 2. Tbh I don't blame the lackluster ratings on the Koreans at all, they have SOOOO many dramas, variety shows, k-pop music shows and more to keep up with. It's almost like the US TV situation in my opinion-- some really good dramas simply just don't get as much attention even though the cast is stellar or the plot is smashing.

I'm not being greedy~~ I mean they don't have to do Season 2 now. They just have to do it in the next 2 years and LET THE BBJX CURSE TAKE EFFECT!!!!!1

• Like 20

@moonlovertales yep i for one cannot get over the gathering pix. Yep they look like a couple and this is already 4 months after filming. 

All i know is, he must be having a super crush on her and she likes him enuf to let him come so near her.

But no, his chin wasn't on her shoulder, it's just very near, but even if his hand is at the back supporting himself, it must be close to her butt.lol:D   

• Like 17

1 minute ago, liplockvomit said:

I'm hoping that since an international company Universal Studios invested in this drama, they would hold the feedback and love from international fans in higher regard than the local Korean audience and choose to do a Season 2. Tbh I don't blame the lackluster ratings on the Koreans at all, they have SOOOO many dramas, variety shows, k-pop music shows and more to keep up with. It's almost like the US TV situation in my opinion-- some really good dramas simply just don't get as much attention even though the cast is stellar or the plot is smashing.

I'm not being greedy~~ I mean they don't have to do Season 2 now. They just have to do it in the next 2 years and LET THE BBJX CURSE TAKE EFFECT!!!!!1

They should, they must, I HOPE as well :tears: that's why I really wish that the countries who bought copyrights will hit it big.. more so I'm eyeing with netflix .. kdrama in netflix is dying so it'll be daebak if Moon Lovers revives it *crossfingers* 

I don't really blame the ratings or the koreans.. as everyone have their own preference on everything, but somehow I can't stop to feel that it's a pity to let a masterpiece slip away.. and we can't deny that ofc the ratings inside is what counts the most; it's a huge factor. Yes you're right they have lots not just drama, shows like RM is a proof. I know~ urgg I suddenly remember Healer era. :(

Is that were the leads ended up marrying each other IRL? OMO~ then I formally want to join you guys! please let me in the circle~ dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 16

Spoiler

even if I was girl but I love IU so much because her strong mentality and very kind personality, my first impression to her was she's like baobab tree, who live in hard live yet still giving others nutrions and life that's was IU to me,, she's been hate a lot, have a hard life yet she never give up and still stand with smile and give her fans love, I'm not suprise when netizen call her scary because her scandal and she still can smile, that's what I love about her she's strong her mental is so strong, its rare to see a girl who has strong mental like her, she's like a queen to me.

that's why when i first watch MLSHR my first thought was yeon hwa and hae soo fusion was like IU personality.. strong and kind, cool and warm, serious and funny at the same time, a symbol of balance..

and seriously i was suprise when JG says he like YH and HS personality and want both of them,, well i think you guys know what i think...

Aigoo junki oppaa...

Thanks guys nice too meet you all

• Like 18

Just woke up and it's 3:41 am in my side of the world and the first thing I do is check our ship for any news. When will the madness end?!?! I need my closure! LOL btw I haven't seen this fam edited pic here so here you go my lovely JoonU shippers :)

Ps: @akinahana89 YEA it's 2 months exactly gurl!!! I checked the date of her MLSHR poster posting and the Pegasus Pic posting cuz I was curious as to how long her insta hiatus was.. my take on it: she tried to stay low key after the filming, photoshoot, pressscons to sort out her feelings then got moved by watching the series AND THEN LJG WITH HIS INSTA-WOOING her, much like WS after he told her to brace herself BAHAH Delulumode always on when I'm here sigh

• Like 18

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

They look too much like a couple, I don't think he has ever posted a pic on his acct whrre he looked like he is a couple eWith his costar or any fenMale star.

56 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@moonlovertales yep i for one cannot get over the gathering pix. Yep they look like a couple and this is already 4 months after filming. 

But no, his chin wasn't on her shoulder, it's just very near, but even if his hand is at the back supporting himself, it must be close to her butt.lol:D   

Agreed! Hand near her butt bahaha I was like "Dangggg LJG go get that lower back action  ;)" 

Personally? I think his hand was around her waist like in the Cosmo shoot with her greens dress. Y'know the one where Kang HaNeul had no choice but to sit and watch mommy and daddy show some PDA right before his eyes? Lolol 

Is it sad that im still waiting for the impossible guys? For him to post a selfie with Jieunssi on insta?  sad that he didn't post any selfies with Jieunssi on his Weibo but understandable since we can locate her tombstone over on that site apparently sigh 

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

please let me in the circle~ dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif

You are already in delulu land!

For now, I'll settle for a special episode. Anyway, SBS really intended to have a special episode after ep 20 to be shown on nov. 1 but because of the extended baseball game, ep 20 ended up on the supposed free day. Let's hope that SBS is working out its sked to really broadcast the special episode with the hope that the extra scene is included in it.

• Like 17

Woman with blue jeans: ME toward SBS!!!!

78374-rachel-monica-friends-catfight-3dy

ME: "YOU!!!! YOU SCREWED UP WITH MY LIFE FIRST!!!! YOU'D BETTER REDEEM IT OR ELSE!!"

Then my dialogue will be like Christina Perry-Jar of Hearts while sobbing toward this drama....

Spoiler

[Verse 1]

No, I can't take one more step towards you (Yeah, I don't have any courage to rewatch it anymore :tears:)

Cause all that's waiting is regret (I waiting, waiting, and waiting so much for that HAPPY LOVEY DOVEY scenes & ending, but you know what?!)
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore? (I know I must stop to be a "ghost" which roaming everywhere for this drama!! But I can't!!!)
You lost the love I loved the most (YES SBS! YOU LOST MY LOVE TOWARD YOU!!:angry:)

[Pre-Chorus]

I learned to live, half alive (THAT'S IT!!! Suitable words for our life in this thread... HALF ALIVE like a ZOMBIES!)

And now you want me one more time (Yes you lure us with that "extra episode/ season 2" gossip, and YES! YOU KNOW YOU'LL DEFINETELY GET US AS YOUR "PHABO" VOLUNTARY VICTIM AGAIN!! :bawling:)

[Chorus 1]
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars

(HIKSS, EXACTLY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, SBS FOR TURTORING OUR LIFE LIKE THIS!!! IT'S NOT FAIRRRR!!! GIVE ME BACK MY LIFE! :bawling:)

• Like 15