[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 minute ago, akinahana89 said:

Also, the video clip is of the audience during his "For You" segment of the FM, but not only that... it's towards the end, where Jieunie comes on stage. So this IG post is an implied Jieunie related post. He could also post this as evidence and proof of his fans approval of Jieunie. ;)Since their cheers for her are SO loud. He must have been the happiest at this time, to hear all the love and support of his beautiful lady. ^^

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... where is the 100 likes button? kyaaaa.. 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

When Jo Min Ki and Kim San Ho responded to the project, I firmly believed that the entire SHR cast had also seen the project. ^^ The recent similarities in some of the IG posts definitely seems to indicate that, don't you think? Unless it's a coincidence, but there's no such thing as coincidences. :P I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed and thought that though. Or I really would have thought I was becoming too delulu. Hehehe~

I'd also like to point out that he said "beautiful" twice in his caption. Once for Jieunie and once for his Taiwan Angels. Hehe.

Also, the video clip is of the audience during his "For You" segment of the FM, but not only that... it's towards the end, where Jieunie comes on stage. So this IG post is an implied Jieunie related post. He could also post this as evidence and proof of his fans approval of Jieunie. ;) Since their cheers for her are SO loud. He must have been the happiest at this time, to hear all the love and support of his beautiful lady. ^^

omg, captain nim! thanks for highlighting that! YES!! Oppa had secretly put in the segment where Jieunie comes on stage in his for you video...KYAAAAAAAAAAAA, I lost count how many times I screamed in office already, I only related the song to them, but missed out this tiny segment that oppa secretly putting across, using that as evidence and proff for approval of Jieunie, beautiful!!!! I really salute and hat off to you captain nim!

• Like 16

How sweet can Jieun get? :wub:

The more I know her, the more I love her, tell me how not to fall for her :heart:

2 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@riuenu he is indeed crazy from the past 2 days. hahahaha. he still in taiwan?

I think he is still in Taiwan, taking evening flight maybe..he ninjaing alot nowsaday, so I am not very sure really, no news no photos of him today, only him, keep posting IG driving us crazy, not as I complain of tho

totally non working mode today, even I am on MC for almost whole of last week..LOL, still combing for pictures and my video kekekeke

• Like 24

1 minute ago, akinahana89 said:

Stargazer chingudeuls, not sure if anyone else has noticed yet, but a couple of Stargazers and I did, so I wanted to share... Look again at the fancam of Joon Gi walking up the stairs towards Jieunie. Who else notices the exact moment where Joon Gi was tempted to pull the Wang So signature move (the waist grab and pull)? ^^ They are SO intense!!

OMG! I really didnt, so mean, the moment he pause, he is thinking whether to waist grab and pull or just offering his hand?!?!

Oh man, my head is spinning fast now!!! I am all giddy instead of Joongi!!!! I looking for that moment, but I didnt think that Joongi wanted to do Wang So signature move, oh my god, 세상에, 天啊!

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

OMG! I really didnt, so mean, the moment he pause, he is thinking whether to waist grab and pull or just offering his hand?!?!

Oh man, my head is spinning fast now!!! I am all giddy instead of Joongi!!!! I looking for that moment, but I didnt think that Joongi wanted to do Wang So signature move, oh my god, 세상에, 天啊!

Yes, the moment he paused in front of Jieunie. Look at the way his arm was swinging at that moment. It's a bit awkward. Not a fluid motion to offer Jieunie his hand. It passes by quickly, a half second, but it's there. That split second moment where he wants to just pull her in, but he restrains himself and, instead, offers his hand for her to take.

• Like 17

Yes, the moment he paused in front of Jieunie. Look at the way his arm was swinging at that moment. It's a bit awkward. Not a fluid motion to offer Jieunie his hand. It passes by quickly, a half second, but it's there. That split second moment where he wants to just pull her in, but he restrains himself and, instead, offers his hand for her to take.

I knew that something is going on at the very moment, that is why I am crazily looking for video that capture their or his expression at that moment, cause it is really intense between them, never ever I tot of it is Wang So signature waist grab and pull that he is hesitating about, you really got eagle eyes captain. Salute!  단결!!

I think my blood pressure went up by quite abit and I cant stop myself repeating that video....someone gonna save me for that

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

he is trying to be Wang so but actually he himself want to do it.. keke 

i will make sure to look at that video all over again. 

@riuenu i can feel u!!!!! when our captain @akinahana89 point that out!!!! what a sharp eyeeee..

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I knew that something is going on at the very moment, that is why I am crazily looking for video that capture their or his expression at that moment, cause it is really intense between them, never ever I tot of it is Wang So signature waist grab and pull that he is hesitating about, you really got eagle eyes captain. Salute!  단결!!

I think my blood pressure went up by quite abit and I cant stop myself repeating that video....someone gonna save me for that

6 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

he is trying to be Wang so but actually he himself want to do it.. keke 

i will make sure to look at that video all over again. 

@riuenu i can feel u!!!!! when our captain @akinahana89 point that out!!!! what a sharp eyeeee..

It was really the raw intensity I felt between them that made me notice, because I replayed it so much, I started to dissect it. Haha. But then another Stargazer coincidentally noticed the same thing and asked if I saw it too. That's when I knew it wasn't my delulu mode. It's really heart pounding... Uri JoonU. And the way Joon Gi walked towards her with intent... Whew~~ :love:

• Like 20

@akinahana89  Arassayo! Why do I feel like a student caught sleeping everytime you come up chinggu-ya??? ahahahaha

Seriously??? Gonna abuse my replay button again! AHAHAHA.  Just what are you doing to us chinggu??? Just how many times must hearts stop???? Kyaaaaa.  Maybe that's what I have missed when I mentioned earlier that there's something in his demeanor I cannot describe, cannot put into words!  That must be it!  Ayiiiiiii!

And just why oh why, each time they walk together, be it along the red carpet or stage, it feels like a wedding march????

@riuenu  Now YOU REALLY REALLY HAVE TO GO DIG UP THAT VIDEO!!!! For our sanity's sake! LOL

• Like 15

Just now, akinahana89 said:

It was really the raw intensity I felt between them that made me notice, because I replayed it so much, I started to dissect it. Haha. But then another Stargazer coincidentally noticed the same thing and asked if I saw it too. That's when I knew it wasn't my delulu mode. It's really heart pounding... Uri JoonU. And the way Joon Gi walked towards her with intent... Whew~~ :love:

Yes, that raw intensity, and Joongi doesnt seem to be a person that will pause and hesitate, especially he is full speeding towards her, from the moment he saw her appearing, and yet, he pause, it must be a very good reason to break down his speeding and causing him to pause.

Even I replaying it much, yet, I still fail to see it till you highlighted it, we had been discussing in our little Line chat with some of the stargazers here, and none of us manage to detect that as well, I need to get out of office soon, as my colleague already deemed me as a mad women, keep screaming, squealing, grinning and now, looking for oxygen from time to time for the whole of today.

• Like 19

we only have insta video or fancam from JG fm  since we for sure will not get clear ver aka media version of the reunion since we all know JG fm strictly cannot use camera. but naaahhh.. i loveeeee all JG's fan attending that night for breaking that rule for us!

i will open my eyes so big as their loves to witness that moment again. i swear~~~~

• Like 15