[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Spoiler

@summer2017 the existence of other shipper groups is unavoidable, though. It’s just that the JoonU shippers as the biggest JG shipper group so far doesn’t exactly have the best reputation among his non-shipping fans. That’s why I mentioned about not posting anything scolding or attacking Yeji as his current drama partner, just to prevent more unnecessary dislikes coming from others. Just think about it this way: if the BBJX wish comes true one day, this ship will be the biggest support the two can get along with the non-shipping fans from both sides. Good reputation is needed hehe. Lately there have been some non-shipping JG fans who become fonder of Yeji and praised their chemistry. to me that’s normal. IU also has a lot of other hardcore shipper groups. As long as they don’t scold JG, I don’t even bother about neither their existence nor their idol’s. 

Anyway there’s gonna be a love line in Lawless Lawyer according to the latest promotional materials. I hope the reaction in this ship won’t be as bad as it was during My Ear’s Candy back then. I put my faith in you guys too haha... 

‘For You’ 

Spoiler

Actually I am ok with JG with other co stars like Lee Yubi and PMY and I enjoyed my ear  candy. Oh well I will have to ride out LL’s love line. I am not the type who will attack other shipper group but I don’t deny I do feel uncomfortable at times. But I’m glad JG is keeping me sane for now.

• Like 4

I got to comment here about what they were talking about chemistry JG and the co-star,  I was very worried and heavy heart. Talking to other Joonu shippers and analyzing the situation. Seeing the photos of JG and co-star, I saw that JG does not look in the eyes of the co-star, his eyes are only professional cold. I think JG saw that his Joonu loaders were worried about this chemistry, and also worried about JE. JG sent the food truck to SK's JE, FM sang Everyday with backup IU, FM Japan sings For You with the filming JG and JE (SHR), wears his brand, JE-like vest. What JG is saying: you can talk about chemistry is my profession, but the woman I love ardently is JE. People! JG screams all the time the woman he is in love with (I can be wrong or being delulu) . We do not know until when JG will be able to handle, maybe JE is still insecure, JE does not demonstrate anything. I think that's what we shippers are still indecisive. I'm sorry for those who do not agree, it's just my heart speaking. We continue to pray for the anti-fans to accept JE as JG together. Kisses Kisses...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@e1b2j3 exactly what I was thinking... he does all these gestures to reassure us and JE I feel. I have no comments on his chemistry with SYJ. The For You background scenes he chose are all classic JoonU scenes. For You is MLSHR theme song he could have added in other princes like Baek Ah and Wook but no it’s all SoSoo scenes. If u check my IG account, I have used many of these scenes also for my fanart. 

My JoonU flame burnt even brighter when I saw that JG took the trouble to add such a sweet background to the song. It’s so lovely that I cannot help but gush. It is the JoonU chemistry that made me love this show even after so long.

@glamlove123 I didn’t count, I was just enjoying and salivating at the fmv. 

• Like 4

Spoiler

I actually don’t get why JoonU shippers have to worry about JG’s on-screen chemistry. I’m not trying to discourage the shippers’ faith at all, just voicing out my concerns because I don’t want IU to be another JHB in the end, lacking the fans’ support. I sincerely wish it would be different if one day JoonU happens.

Anyway, this will be my last post in the shipper thread as I’m going to focus on the drama support. Can’t manage checking too many forums lol. I’m getting older and I keep on messing up different posts in different forums lol. 

sad-cute-cat-emoticon.gif

Wishing everyone a good time! Bye!

traveler-cute-cat-emoticon.gif

P.S: the ‚For You‘ background seems like the one he used for Thank You tour as far as I could recall. MLSHR has been currently aired in Japanese tv channels, too. It’s good that the series still gets them new fans! 

As stargazers I think we love and respect both JG and JE's career. We first know them as artists then as JoonU couple. Loveline in LL is expected. It's the beautiful icing on the cake. There is a loveline on My Ahjussi too but very subtle. And I find it more romantic rather than physically hugging and kissing.

We've seen JG romantic scenes before. Almost all his dramas and movies had them. So it is part of an actor's job. SYJ is a fine actress. But sometime I found her quite stiff in her acting. Let's support LL. More so as it might go against tough competition namely "Suits" which stars JDGun and Park Hyun Shik. Another law background drama fr KBS. 

"For you" in JG Splendor in Japan has all the yummy stuff on JoonU/SoSoo. All the three major kisses were in the vid. Plus the kiss on the cheek on date night. The missing kiss is the surprise kiss. There were a number of JE facial close up. Not to forget Everyday with you.

All in all stargazerz we had been served by delicious fat slices of cakes these past 2 weeks. I think I need to check my sugar level now. Just to make sure I can take more dose of sugary stuff.:blush:. Night night chingus

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:
  Hide contents

I actually don’t get why JoonU shippers have to worry about JG’s on-screen chemistry. I’m not trying to discourage the shippers’ faith at all, just voicing out my concerns because I don’t want IU to be another JHB in the end, lacking the fans’ support. I sincerely wish it would be different if one day JoonU happens.

Anyway, this will be my last post in the shipper thread as I’m going to focus on the drama support. Can’t manage checking too many forums lol. I’m getting older and I keep on messing up different posts in different forums lol. 

P.S: the ‚For You‘ background seems like the one he used for Thank You tour as far as I could recall. MLSHR has been currently aired in Japanese tv channels, too. It’s good that the series still gets them new fans! 

Chingu, sometimes a bucket of cold water is good, when we are not realistic. I thought about the possibility to happen to JE what happened JHB (referring to the fans), just for me JG never dated JHB there is evidence of this boyfriend? For me it was an invention of JHB, I found JHB opportunistic, although I did not know, I met this person after the publications. Since JG has confirmed nothing, just a supposed letter. Would a person who confessed their relationship in a letter be sad on their birthday? flirted and praised his co-star? Would you be upset when the reporter asked about your girlfriend at your conference? If it were true, JG would be in love, after all the dating was revealed, marking the wedding. I laughed a lot

I think a JE woman standing on the floor, read the interview that was quoted above (tumblr)> As I said above JE is a woman who has no reaction, is not spreading her love, will be why?

If JG is just wanting to please Joonu, he will lose. He is an adult, an adult, to know that every action has a reaction and every cause has a consequence.
Of course, if this is not true, or if it is true and nothing happens, we, Joonu, will feel very sad. I'm going to get off the boat and get out of the doramas. Sorry for my English . Sorry everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoonaE said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Please, don’t go! I really like your objective observations that keeps balance on forum.

I'm not worried that JG would be attracted  by Seo Yea Ji at  personal level. From what I read JG likes other  type of woman,  he likes small woman . I read that his  ideal woman  was Han Ji Min,  he has publicly stated with  many years ago.

I like Candy in my ears and I like Park min Young. I liked his way of being in that show,  JG  spoke openly about his age ,  concerns ,  etc. In that show I learned more about him.

And regarding  IU and JG relationship  I have some doubts that IU would see JG  more than a friend for now.   For the sake of her career is good  to not be  involved in a public relationship or marriage  for a long time  to not  decrease her popularity (she went through hard times with  Eunhyuk and Kiha story and knows what can happen) and I think she is very cautious on a possible relationship now.

But I hope I am wrong, I hope  his  great personality, unique charm, inner tumult and  perseverance  to conquer  IU. That’s  why I am still here.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, paulina79 said:

As stargazers I think we love and respect both JG and JE's career. We first know them as artists then as JoonU couple. Loveline in LL is expected. It's the beautiful icing on the cake. There is a loveline on My Ahjussi too but very subtle. And I find it more romantic rather than physically hugging and kissing.

We've seen JG romantic scenes before. Almost all his dramas and movies had them. So it is part of an actor's job. SYJ is a fine actress. But sometime I found her quite stiff in her acting. Let's support LL. More so as it might go against tough competition namely "Suits" which stars JDGun and Park Hyun Shik. Another law background drama fr KBS. 

"For you" in JG Splendor in Japan has all the yummy stuff on JoonU/SoSoo. All the three major kisses were in the vid. Plus the kiss on the cheek on date night. The missing kiss is the surprise kiss. There were a number of JE facial close up. Not to forget Everyday with you.

All in all stargazerz we had been served by delicious fat slices of cakes these past 2 weeks. I think I need to check my sugar level now. Just to make sure I can take more dose of sugary stuff.:blush:. Night night chingus

for the moment I support LL in my own way, then I will do it more seriously 

Just now, andreasia1 said:

for the moment I support LL in my own way, then I will do it more seriously 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

For me (and i know many stargazers think the same),  shipping Joonu and supporting both Jg and Iu are different thing.

Let keep our delulu alive since the ultimate shipper gave us so many crumbs last day. 

And let us enjoy both dramas and eat your vegies to balance the sugary feeding kkkk

7 hours ago, summer2017 said:

@glamlove123 I didn’t count, I was just enjoying and salivating at the fmv. 

Haha... i could imagine! That is how much MLSHR has on us. Maybe i should watch it 1, 2 times more to just make sure. JG is witty (as can be seen in his food truck banner caption ). According to @paulina79  the surprise kiss is not there. But other kisses are (not all). The piggy back was not there. 

I thought Everyday with You (knowing For You will be sung) didnt make it to Tokyo FM but it indeed gave a warm feeling of surprise when the fan uploaded it. Well, JG had brought along JE’s voice, JE’s images to his FM. What next?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Haha... i could imagine! That is how much MLSHR has on us. Maybe i should watch it 1, 2 times more to just make sure. JG is witty (as can be seen in his food truck banner caption ). According to @paulina79  the surprise kiss is not there. But other kisses are (not all). The piggy back was not there. 

I thought Everyday with You (knowing For You will be sung) didnt make it to Tokyo FM but it indeed gave a warm feeling of surprise when the fan uploaded it. Well, JG had brought along JE’s voice, JE’s images to his FM. What next?

I think it is just too many scenes to be all added into the song. The rain scene was not there too, but the ending where So went to look for Soo was there. Did he say something at the end like I will find you Soo? Heard a muffled voice. 

Spoiler

Btw I watched a bit of Suits. Jang Dong Gun is really good. But it’s a different genre I hope. 

@e1b2j3pls don’t get off the boat! 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

think it is just too many scenes to be all added into the song. The rain scene was not there too, but the ending where So went to look for Soo was there. Did he say something at the end like I will find you Soo? Heard a muffled voice. 

Yes, there are many scenes to be able to compress into a 3-4mins vid. Btw the rain scene is there. Focusing on HS then the legendary image. (Oops...dont know which word to use). Yes, ... I will find you Soo yah... is there. 

Spoiler

Suits... just an info. Park Hyung Sik, acted along side SYJ in Hwarang. PHS is main lead together w Park Seo Joon. SYJ is the supportive actress. Lead is Go Ara (Black). PHY, PSJ and V (BTS) still keep their friendship until now. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Hide contents

Btw I watched a bit of Suits. Jang Dong Gun is really good. But it’s a different genre I hope. 

Spoiler

fortunately, Suits run on different days than LL.

Great trailer,  actors, directing, seems to be a very good drama! I felt something in intensity feelings of TBDW, which is one of the best Korean action series, in my opinion.

ctto

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi, first time posting here. I'm not a shipper but I check this thread every now and then because I'm a fan of IU.

because of that, I couldn't help but correct the misinformation:

the pictures posted by YIN's manager are old. They may be from 2015 when IU and YIN went to Italy together, or they may be from some other place. Point is, the pictures are old, as we can see by IU's long hair. She has short hair now.

YIN's manager was just reposting the pictures YIN used for the banner of her food tuck for IU. 

IU's still busy filming her drama. 

They had a couple of days off but IU didn't go anywhere as she was spotted eating out in South Korea. 

Since the beginning, filming was predicted to only finish early may. That's next week. 

Also, her entry in her diary is from before Palette and around that era. .......  as you can see she was working on lyrics for 'Full Stop' and 'Trough the Night' . Both songs are from her Palette album. 

Hope this clears up some misunderstanding. 

Edited by boobalucia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5