[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Pilar, your fan videos are really awesome! U managed to capture all the sweet JoonU moments. I had a really rough day today but JoonU always managed to put a smile on my face, watching their sweet interactions. Watching the bts again makes me feel that their affection is real and I should never ever doubt their authenticity or be pessimistic about them. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Don’t be sad Chingu, we all know Jg is professional in work and knows how to keep his love life separate erhem.

Thank you for the strength, I was needing, my heart was very tight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, e1b2j3 said:

Thank you for the strength, I was needing, my heart was very tight.

Chingu u are welcome. Always believe in JG and what he has done for our queen which cannot be compared. He supports her fully and she too supports him too. The path of a shipper is never easy but do continue to have faith and believe in them! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

JG is going to sing For You?!!!??? Whoa... go and write something at his IG.  

Goshhh look at the way he was trying to pan the camera to the monitor at the back, showing SoSoo. >//<

He tried to be subtle, but it's so obvious!

Last year, April was so mean to us and perhaps to JoonU as well, but this year, April has been filled with friendship, ...love? (kekeke) and LOADS OF CRUMBS!!!

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, vanilaz_w said:

Goshhh look at the way he was trying to pan the camera to the monitor at the back, showing SoSoo. >//<

He tried to be subtle, but it's so obvious!

Last year, April was so mean to us and perhaps to JoonU as well, but this year, April has been filled with friendship, ...love? (kekeke) and LOADS OF CRUMBS!!!

Yes he was way too obvious and he has his own collection of SoSoo moments! His private collection! This April has been fantastic and I knew it! He never disappoints!

• Like 9

Another post of For You on IG!

animated-thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif for the cake-smiley-emoticon.gif , JoonGi!!! hand-clap-smiley-emoticon.gif

We might be expecting a piece-of-cake-smiley-emoticon.png every week at the rate things are going! happy-clap.gif

saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon.gif    and good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif for the continued success of My Ahjussi! good-luck-emoticon.gif

While impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 127 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. My Ahjussi to be a hit or Jieun's role to be her breakout role, for her to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress. smiley.gif

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502  alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502   alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by supporting each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks.   love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410  crazy-monkey-emoticon-116.gif?1292792410

6. Success for JoonGi and Lawless Lawyer!

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 9

April has been filled with so much love! Thank u King for singing For You! U were awesome once again! U make me fall in love with your version of For You. 

We know its everyday with U (IU) and for U (IU). U make us so happy that we cannot stop feeling fuzzy!

• Like 8

9 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Yes he was way too obvious and he has his own collection of SoSoo moments! His private collection! This April has been fantastic and I knew it! He never disappoints!

Kkkk...couldn’t agree more. not even the sight of any other princes there and whether the vid is the same as in his previous concerts.  Wish could have a fan vid. Anyway, a good crumb indeed. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Kkkk...couldn’t agree more. not even the sight of any other princes there and whether the vid is the same as in his previous concerts.  Wish could have a fan vid. Anyway, a good crumb indeed. 

I imagine to JG in april 2017 thinking "I will make of the month of april 2018 a  fu,cking party for my joonU army" LOL

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

April has been filled with so much love! Thank u King for singing For You! U were awesome once again! U make me fall in love with your version of For You. 

We know its everyday with U (IU) and for U (IU). U make us so happy that we cannot stop feeling fuzzy!

I imagine to JG in april 2017 thinking "I will make of the month of april 2018 a  fu,cking party for my joonU army" LOL

• Like 1

lol... the ''For You" post was so nice... in Japan, MLSHR has been aired in different channels, so it's just the right choice! yeah!

Some fans complained why he didn't sing the song in Seoul FM too hahaha... ''Everyday with You'' was a better option for Seoul, though, since some of his Korean fans are also mutually IU's fans and the original version of the song is indeed a very popular one:wub:.

Anyway, glad to see JG and his team enjoyed their time in Japan with his loyal Japanese Splendor Family!

and the cute bromance between Sanghyun and Hanteo is still alive and kickin' (Hanteo commented: uri hyung --> this needs further accurate translation, though) hahaha...

Some updates on JG's FM can be checked on Namoo Actors IG and some Hajunse's IGs. The Japanese fans are so obedient, they normally do not leak any clips from the FM~ that's nice, too.

And here are two more updates from Marie Claire *sizzling hawt photoshot bts* and his upcoming Lotte FM on 17th May

Spoiler

I know that some of JoonU shippers will be tempted to ''comment'' on JG-Seo Ye Ji's posts... I kindly hope that none of the fellow here will post anything not-so-nice about Ye Ji, though. I have seen some comments on IG and honestly I don't like it that some shippers started to compare their chemistry and all. JG is a professional actor and having love-line in his projects is unavoidable, for sure.

Anyway, I trust all of my fellow here! you're all lovely shippers!

Spoiler

I can understand that he needs to be professional but still if there are no JG YJ shippers to flame the fire i am sure JoonU shippers won’t retaliate strongly. Why do I interpret his current posts as trying to reassure JE? For his fan meets he has been enthusiastically making us shippers excited and jiu jitsu on a Friday night means it’s not a date night. Anyway it’s just my delulu. With the restored faith in JoonU I’m ready to sail the ship! 

Stargazers, it’s amazing how good mood our King is and I hope bbjx chant will come true one day soon! 

• Like 5