[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Uhm... :(:flushed: hi.... Been ages since i am here. How's everyone doing... I kinda stopped writing fanfic too... *feeling guilty* tho i can't help myself to admit that i do still have a lil flickering hope for uri joonu... I have been keeping it as a low key. 

Anyway i am happy to see them glowing with happiness (in worklife, friendship, or who knows what in their personal nal life, either as one or together) ... Last year been so hard... I hope this year will be better. I just focus on oppa n jieun happiness... No matters what their relationship is.  Anyway... Just a random post... Maybe if u guys interested to pop in some vote in this link. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Uhm... :(:flushed: hi.... Been ages since i am here. How's everyone doing... I kinda stopped writing fanfic too... *feeling guilty* tho i can't help myself to admit that i do still have a lil flickering hope for uri joonu... I have been keeping it as a low key. 

Anyway i am happy to see them glowing with happiness (in worklife, friendship, or who knows what in their personal nal life, either as one or together) ... Last year been so hard... I hope this year will be better. I just focus on oppa n jieun happiness... No matters what their relationship is.  Anyway... Just a random post... Maybe if u guys interested to pop in some vote in this link. 

96/5000

All dramas JE had chemistry with its protagonists. video I watched and fell in love, he looks at her like a little sister.video 5 the actor KH fell in love with JE, his look is a boy in love but not sure. lol . video 6 - the look was warmer. JG fell in love first, his look and his expressions were strong and striking, JE did not resist this look of man and fell in love (still undecided with his feelings), currently I do not know.

video 7 - are like father and daughter, a man who protects a helpless orphan.

My look may be delulu, my heart is not, I still believe there is love in this couple (JG and JE). I wait time to say, even with a tight heart. Sorry about my English

72/5000

72/5000

72/5000

72/5000

96/5000

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

@NerinaC chingu, i am one of your readers:blush: huhu...you have plans to continue with your fanfic? Seems everyone has stopped. Shout out here if it is in the affirmative. 

I am thinking on continuing  too... Maybe... Just maybe if I have time and boost I will continue. Also maybe some insider insight or ideas?

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

I am thinking on continuing  too... Maybe... Just maybe if I have time and boost I will continue. Also maybe some insider insight or ideas?

It has been quite a while and I cannot put authors to their stories. The tag i search will be joonu + names of characters.  But i enjoy reading the real life and fiction put together. There were also the one shots which the author had them separately from the main story. You can continue from where you left. 

:)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pilar MisNovelicas said:

Yes! And the JG's stylists (both are stylists, right?^_^) publishing it :lol: ... Why? Is it only a simple pie...:lol::wub: 

This is not just a simple pie... but a cutie pie worth millions of won. Kkkkk....:blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

This is not just a simple pie... but a cutie pie worth millions of won. Kkkkk....:blush:

I'm happy now . I confess when JG posted her photos of Marie Claire along with her co-star, I was very sad thinking how the queen would be. Sorry the outburst was what I felt.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

I'm happy now . I confess when JG posted her photos of Marie Claire along with her co-star, I was very sad thinking how the queen would be. Sorry the outburst was what I felt.

Don’t be sad Chingu, we all know Jg is professional in work and knows how to keep his love life separate erhem.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1