[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

GD will feature in JE concert on 9 Dis. Wish king will come too, supporting his close friend. But I'm aware of the concequences. The media will have a field day. However I wish for them to be pictured together like JG n Baekhyun n Jisoo. With caption JG gives his support to his MLSHR co-star on her solo concert. What a bond. Wishful thinking.:unsure:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

However I wish for them to be pictured together like JG n Baekhyun n Jisoo. With caption JG gives his support to his MLSHR co-star on her solo concert.

Would love that to happen too. Back stage photo and also during concert from fancam! How JG is enjoying himself. Kkkk... well, what is wrong with giving support to close colleague?

• Like 4

가사 쓰는 걸 아주 좋아하긴 하지만 다른 가수분의 곡을 작사하는 건 저에겐 아직 조심스러워 늘 다음으로 다음으로 미루던 일이었는데 이종훈 작곡가의 작업실에 놀러 갔다가 이 곡의 영어 가이드를 듣고는 우선 곡이 좋아서, 그리고 가창자의 목소리가 너무 좋아서.. 처음으로 다른 가수분에게 가사를 드리게 됐습니다. 아직 굉장히 어리기도 하고 또 데뷔곡이라 경험이 많지 않음에도 불구하고 한 줄 한 줄 이해하려 부단히 노력해주고, 결국 온전히 자기 말로 만들어낸 #CherryB 고마워요! 노래 참 잘해요- 이렇게 듣자마자 매력을 느낀 목소리 정말 오랜만었어요. 즐거운 작업이었고 나도 응원할게요- #그의그대

What JE says:
Although I enjoy writing lyrics, I was still careful to write songs for other singers, so I always postponed to the next. I went to the workshop of Lee Jong-Hoon's composer and heard the English guide of this song, The voice of the choir is so good that I started giving lyrics to other singers for the first time. He is still very young and he is a debut song. Although he does not have much experience, I try very hard to understand one line, one by one. I'm very good at singing. It was a fun job and I'm going to cheer him up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Glad seeing you here too chingu ^^ yeah, we're missing them, sometime i miss the old good times...

Me too, I miss the old good times.

Waiting for the good news from our King&Queen,  so we could gather to celebrate it. Hopefully :heart:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Would love that to happen too. Back stage photo and also during concert from fancam! How JG is enjoying himself. Kkkk... well, what is wrong with giving support to close colleague?

Agree, it's normal giving support to close colleague. Praying our Queen will invite all MLSHR members to her Seoul concert. I wish it'd be happen.  :rolleyes:

• Like 5

I laugh so hard reading your comments! Their life just like a chain!  Wether the chain is set since beginning or not to keep them in one circle...

Finger crossed! Hope all the wish be blessed

30 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Throw back Haesoo wish

So sad :cry:

The song fits the mv

Cr to ladysanna 

@ShaiKeun i already block and report her

Love the song. One of my favourite IU duet. This song she is helping a rookie singer to make name in the industry.

I think the song is also telling the condition they are in right now. They just can't be seen together even for the sake of being close collegue. How sad:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Song Seung Heon is present again with IU in MMA. Remind me of MAMA 2014. He was there as the host. He really loved "Friday"that time. It was a highlight of the nght when he presented a rose for IU. This time around he really loved TTN. If he again presenting an award for IU or a rose, somebody might get jealous. :D

• Like 3