[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 11/26/2017 at 7:37 PM, glamlove123 said:

What did Sanghyun comment at Hanteoo’s IG?

Btw, if anyone has the translation of what JG wrote at his latest IG update (with BaekHyun), please share. 

Kkk... can we expect more clues in Seoul? Keep on dreaming. :D

Congrats to you too for making this thread alive!

Have you got the translation? Here it is, i share here

Fyi, here the man behind cantonese lyrics 

Spoiler

Even Jieun who didn't make the cantonese lyrics directly but it also describe similar feeling as ttn korea version and she said by herself she was feeling like fallin in love with the lyrics. I love the part it said "fated to meet...fated to stay by your side" she's really longing for him. What i feel most happy, remember how Hae Soo hairpin was there for this MV. It's really special...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

Chingus, know that the Namoo Agency is pushing LJG to make a drama and its leader is JHB. Looks like fans in Korea are not liking it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Chingus, know that the Namoo Agency is pushing LJG to make a drama and its leader is JHB. Looks like fans in Korea are not liking it.

• Confused 3

JE schedule

Dec 2 : Melon Music Award at Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul (Note: I read somewhere that JE's management is still considering this event since her concert is on the next day. We will see the outcome.)

Dec 3 : JE concert at Seokwoo Cultural Gymnasium

Dec 9 : JE concert at Seoul Jamsil Stadium

Dec 25 : JE as MC at SBS Gayo Daejeon

Please correct me if there's something wrong somewhere.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, e1b2j3 said:

chingu ... did u have the link?? sorry  i still haven't found any news related to this.. perhaps it is not from a credible sources.and we should be calm  for that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

chingu ... did u have the link?? sorry  i still haven't found any news related to this.. perhaps it is not from a credible sources.and we should be calm  for that. 

No, no, big big NO! I know in my heart it is not true. 

• Like 3

When i enter this ship,  stargazer chingu welcome me with beautiful sentence : ready to ride roller coaster? 

At that time i only laughed cause  i joined this ship after august 25th. I did not experience the april fool and gloomy period. But NOW? Omo.... No no no

Why i suddenly think abt this scene? 

After the big crumb they gave us? Oh please... If all our delulus are real... Plis... Do not crash our happiness

I have in my mind but i can not write here. So permit me to DM some of you! 

A fans shared her documentation when attending JE press con in HK before concert.  That fans came to HK to watch JE concert. 

And when she updated her documentation through insta story, our Queen JE was take a look on her insta story for a while.

I'm so happy for her :)

Thank you Queen :heart:

Credit to: moonljg   ^^

• Like 7

6 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

I do not know, I know from sources (browsers), we have to search better, because if it's true I die ... :bawling:

Do u have the link? 

Is it from credible source? 

Meanwhile we wait for the recent news, I agree with @syirazz07 we should be calm for that. :)

Oh, I miss @chi13lou daily chant. Is she busy with the real life? I love her chant that gives us stargazers a spirit to support our OTP in a cheerful way.

I wish u be blessed and healthy,  and would like to stop by/visit thread guiding our ship till it sails in the happiness ending.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

I don't think JG will accept the project, maybe this news lead to other issue, it's like related how Namoo treat JG.

I worried about JG, he said he always ok but my heart says he's not...but i believe God always help and strengthen him also Jieun always there for JG. 

Let just skip this things, and keep chant BBJX miracles happen very soon.

@deori yes she's so lucky, i want say it's a good sign for us hahaa...Jieun recognise one of us who support JG and Jieun. So happy...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

I don't think JG will accept the project, maybe this news lead to other issue, it's like related how Namoo treat JG.

I worried about JG, he said he always ok but my heart says he's not...but i believe God always help and strengthen him also Jieun always there for JG. 

Let just skip this things, and keep chant BBJX miracles happen very soon.

@deori yes she's so lucky, i want say it's a good sign for us hahaa...Jieun recognise one of us who support JG and Jieun. So happy...

Yes... I check her Ig acc and i also happy for that.  Her ig name also has LJG ke ke ke delulu to the max

I hope JG is OK!!  please King,  we know you frequently lurks here... WE ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU. JUST BE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN GOD. IF GOD WILL,  NO HUMAN CAN INTERUPT *my delulu and my pray 

Spoiler

I feel uneasy

Some haters spread bad rumor abt uri Queen. They also post everywhere ...especially ig acc rwlated to Joonu

But stargazers are cool! They do not react!  Proud of them

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Right, she's so lucky JE noticed her.

What makes me quite surprised is her account name is represented JG (because she's JG fans too) and she's using JG's cute pic as her profile pic. Kekeke..

Who knows JE takes a look ein her IG feed that's also contains JG-JE pics ^^

Thank you @kilovekyo,  I'm glad seeing u and some long-time stargazer in this thread.  Miss them all. 

• Like 7

Thanks for the link @deori Yes, I have seen some of her earlier posts. Her post on JG standing on the rock and someone drowning (moonljg herself) made someone commented Who is moon? I guess the commentor was thinking of the other 'Moon'... Haha.... Yes, i do hope JE did a little peep on her account.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Yes... I check her Ig acc and i also happy for that.  Her ig name also has LJG ke ke ke delulu to the max

I hope JG is OK!!  please King,  we know you frequently lurks here... WE ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU. JUST BE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN GOD. IF GOD WILL,  NO HUMAN CAN INTERUPT *my delulu and my pray 

Hide contents

I feel uneasy

Some haters spread bad rumor abt uri Queen. They also post everywhere ...especially ig acc rwlated to Joonu

But stargazers are cool! They do not react!  Proud of them

Yesss her ig name recognise as JG Fans ^^ 

Spoiler

Haters are always there, what they said such a narrow minded, they're always disturbing other people with harsh words...they're think they know her idol's life better than others. It's show how envy she was, envy people exist because they're know that we're better than them, they never get their inner peace.

1 hour ago, deori said:

Right, she's so lucky JE noticed her.

What makes me quite surprised is her account name is represented JG (because she's JG fans too) and she's using JG's cute pic as her profile pic. Kekeke..

Who knows JE takes a look ein her IG feed that's also contains JG-JE pics ^^

Thank you @kilovekyo,  I'm glad seeing u and some long-time stargazer in this thread.  Miss them all. 

Glad seeing you here too chingu ^^ yeah, we're missing them, sometime i miss the old good times...

• Like 7

Have you seen JE latest ig update. She wrote a long caption (sadly no translation) most probably praising Chery B the rookie singer and about the lyrics JE helped produce. Ok here comes the delulu mode. Do you remember JG ig update on baekhyun n EXO. He wrote a long caption praising Baek and EXO. Same style. Coincidence?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1