[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

Hide contents

credits to the IG owner..  (clap clapp...)

MLSHR Team Continue their support for each other.. what a strong bond!.. you're the best! 

Happy 1002 pages, anyway ... KUDOS!!!    

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Can I dwell in the past where the glow of fireflies can't reach, Though I know perfectly well that it's impossible but can I stay behind there.

Silently I dreamed of kissing you a thousand times more"

She must have loved this person to be able to write such lyrics

I agree with you. She loves this person. She is reminiscing in her latest lyrics, at least the first 2 lines and back to present in the kissing part. I can't help but thinking of these new lyrics since yesterday. Kkkk.... Btw, @silentjoonu, where are you? You have been too silect for the past few weeks. decipher the latest lyrics for us!!

The word 'thousand'....does that word being used in MLSHR? in the script? OST? or their poems? A thousand years?

IMHO, i think JE decided on the additional lyrics after she scrapped the song that was supposed to be recorded in her Flower bookmark2. The one that we anticipate as the sequel to TTN. That was in mid Sept if i'm not wrong. The translating of TTN to Cantonese may have been in her books for some time already, and i think she saw the opportunity to add in the lyrics then. We also saw how JG took some autumn-like pics at that time. JG too dwelled in the past when he used 'Will Be Back', the ML OST when saying goodbye to Hyun Joon... (late Sept....and also at this time JE was away in Europe). Kkkkk....my delulu opinion!

@syirazz07, hehehe....you're welcome.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

I agree with you. She loves this person. She is reminiscing in her latest lyrics, at least the first 2 lines and back to present in the kissing part. I can't help but thinking of these new lyrics since yesterday. Kkkk.... Btw, @silentjoonu, where are you? You have been too silect for the past few weeks. decipher the latest lyrics for us!!

The word 'thousand'....does that word being used in MLSHR? in the script? OST? or their poems? 

Some of Ueanas decipher it as her past love with JKH. But I don't think so. I don't think she needed to dwell on her past love as if she was regretting the break up because the real break up must have taken place long before January 2017 because she was so comfortable with JG during SAF and countless of instaflirting before and after that. I don't think if she was in a relationship she won't be that free to flirt. That's not JE.

This is my interpretation. (Of course with a touch of delulu and wishful thinking) Dwelling in the past where not even the fireflies could go means a very long time ago. Like 1000 years or something which is not in a real world. It is a make believe time. Refering to the drama. She wanted to be at that time where both of them were lovers. And she dreamed of loving him kissing him freely as if time is not the matter. As if everything around them stopped. Nothing else matter only the two of them. Didn't the final episode was where Hae Soo said if we were in another world I could really freely love you. I think it is refering to that. I think she wished to love him in a real world too. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Wow... Daebak... @glamlove123 @paulina79 you write it so well!  Impossible if it is about her past love. You may check imahu IG post abt full eng sub of cant vers of TTN

And i saw lyrics about the sea =

Silently i kiss u a tjousand times in my imagination, riding the night breeze my soul feels empty, hmm searching 4 gentle love partner

The rolling sea can't drown it away

Like those silent promises written in the sand, i still miss u dearly, wandering inthe night sky, piercing through the rain

I write for you,  go after you

Why are lovers like a flowing water

Can't i just lie down and make this my home in my quest of happiness?

Tje light of fireflies fly away never to return 

Fated to meet fated to stay by your side

Omo..... Is it the reason why king post like he is thinking something at the beach? Actually i feel that the song suits him at that time. 

And the scenes written in the song definitely come from MLSHR!! The rain,  pegasus,  ep 16 when HS ran to WS...

Note for King Mr Lee Joon Gi

Spoiler

PLEASE,  MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PUBLIC AFTER SECRE MARRIAGE DONE

SOON... thank u my OTP

@paulina79 Our head connected by fireflies :D

@saphire_D    chingu.. wei yo?.. did u saw something ?? ekeekekek 

or did u see this? :wub::wub: 

Spoiler

@paulina79 chingu thank you for posting the Cantonese translation here (credits to @squishy_blob)... OMG.. i swear every words written there are amazing.. i am second to that.it is definitely not describing her past love.   

• Like 6

Thank you @paulina79 and @saphire_D for the TTN cantonese lyrics. At first i thought it was the original korean TTN translation with the new lyrics just added on. But now that i have seen it, it may be a new lyric arrangement by JE but still maintaining the original ideas eg fireflies, and this is then translated to Cantonese. She wanted to incorporate the dwelling in the past part. Thanks again. 

@saphire_D hmm...that may be something from fans?

@ShaiKeun and @syirazz07 thanks for links. These few days there are many pics, collages of our OTP. We had many pics of them over the weekend. Haha...in that ML gif, JG is being playful. 

• Like 6

chingus, im so happy to see her most memorable  pictures during her palette's performance....such a beautiful moment to see her old complete family picture there.. that's her palette's life ... the color of her world that she wanted to share with uaenas... 

oops the complete picture?? this is first time i saw them. first time she publicized them.   what about the current one?  is someone  is about to be added? perhaps soon   ekekeke  (my delulu)

Spoiler

credits to  the ig owner,     aigo....my cutie pie  is  so so cuteeee..

@glamlove123 my dear... u r most welcome

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

me she publicized them.   what about the current one?  is someone  is about to be added? perhaps soon   ekekeke 

Kkkk...maybe soon. Who knows. That is why she is showing her family pics and herself now. Delulu me ....

• Like 6

omg I'm late for super crumb, TTN lyrics! The translation makes it obvious how she is so in love writing the song. Thanks dear for your trans @paulina79.

I don't think it is about the past love at all because of how she sang it. Should you are still dwelling on your past love, to the point of imagining about kisses, I think it would make you sad and forlorn. But IU sings it so sweetly, full of happiness. Therefore, the best interpretation for me is like many you, it is about happy memories. MLSHR was definitely in that category. There are a lot of keywords that point to SoSoo, as well. Firefly, night sky, rain, the sea, letters. The latter part really relays to Soo's situation after leaving the palace. How she wrote letter to call for him to come. "Why are lovers like flowing water?" Yea because "when the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds." How she thought about what ifs (if she didn't meet him and so on), but at the end of the day, it's still fate that made her transcend a thousand years to meet him, to love him, to get to be by his side even for a brief time. And in the end, she wished to meet him one last time, so she could rest peacefully with him by her side.  Moreover, writing this for JKH? The timing doesn't make sense to me for both Korean and Cantonese versions.

Sorry for my long post . I am just so excited. LOL

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes I fly and when I read what you write I can navigate along hahaha. Flight because they leave me with many doubts if this or not together ... with everything that you analyze and write for sure are together ... I can not wait for the moment of this relationship to be published to the wh
  • Like 6

@vanilaz_w agree. IMO =

TTN part 1 is about yearning for someone.

TTN part 2 = lovers that cannot be together right now like normally couple do. 

I wish JE now is arranging TTN part 3 = something about marriage or wedding :lol: Delulu overloads...