[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Feeding my heart of JoonU from our chingus makes me burp big! BURP!!

https://feedy.pro/hashtag/JoonU

But for me, interesting  before april crumbs were Ig posts by @ pie0808 , and after that was the Jieun cameo at CM ep13-14:wub: , @ hestia ig posts also cute and funny, oh... Actually all stargazers IG posts are amazing!! How they catch king and queen messages,  make a beautiful collages..B)

King is smart person...and brave!! Woah... Really a halyu star,  even the writternim of CM respected his suggestion (sanghyun and JE cameo :lol:)

Hi...  Me again... #hardlifeofashipper

Well,  honestly i know king since MLSHR

And wow... He bring new disease for me. He is such talented person,  real entertainer, i wish someday king and queen make a duet,  he is good in rap too! 

Spoiler

@ShaiKeun Actually uri OTP wore ring at ML press con...wow,  couple = outfit (black and flower theme = jg with flower brooch, iu with flower black dress),  hair color,  and then ring

Ke ke ke..... My delulu

Spoiler

15 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Feeding my heart of JoonU from our chingus makes me burp big! BURP!!

https://feedy.pro/hashtag/JoonU

Thanks for the link. You can also find other hashtags there. Cool!!

14 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

he ring. If you look at it at a first glance, the ring ( Right) seems simlar with LJG but just a little bigger. Delulu eyes. 

If only JE’s ring is a bit clearer...

12 hours ago, saphire_D said:

@ hestia ig posts also cute and funny, oh... Actually all stargazers IG posts are amazing!! How they catch king and queen messages,  make a beautiful collages

Haha...you are right. Some of them are so creative. 

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

*high five* me too. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, saphire_D said:

i am your eonni my dear chingus because I know King in My girl and watched him again in King & Clown. His acting in King & clown is daebak! 

I know Queen because my sister like her before I do. My fondness  started in MLSHR, and the rest in history.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

When will Queen leave for HK? 23 or 24 (morning)?

It was said that JE will bring a big surprise to HK concert. Wonder what the big surprise will be. GD, Epic High, Oh hyuk or JG:D

JE news is everywhere these days. Eventhough she does not make a physical appearence anywhere but she is mentioned in all spaces even in north Korea news. Imagine if the news of her and JG dating hit the public. Better she date in private

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

It was said that JE will bring a big surprise to HK concert. Wonder what the big surprise will be. GD, Epic High, Oh hyuk or JG:D

Hmm...GD will be at her concert in Seoul. Unless GD cant be at Seoul and swap with HK. EH, Oh Hyuk, JG? Imagine if it is JG!!! :o A very big surprise indeed. Got to station someone at Incheon Airport.... haha....

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, aprilana said:

BIG CRUMBS!! chingu if this will happen... :blush:

Kkkk...the probability of it happening is like hmmm.... zero. If it is EH, then they have the Love Story song or Oh Yuk, they have the colab. Anyway, just wait for the concert day. Meanwhile, the ring story lives on. At the airport, at press con and concert. :glasses:

btw, MAMA in Vietnam will be during this weekend or next?

• Like 4

Hongkong uaenas is preparing secret banner fo IU. If only  they were hajunse :wub: I hope seol can dance like this.. 

Spoiler

Just realize that queen wear same style but diff color = black,  white,  red --- someone signature color

2 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

btw, MAMA in Vietnam will be during this weekend or next?

I think it will be next week, November 29, 2017.  But it is said that it will be held in 3 cities across Asia. Hoa Binh, Vietnam, Yokohama, Japan and the final  place is in Hongkong AsiaWorld-Expo Arena on Dec. 1.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Meanwhile, the ring story lives on. At the airport, at press con and concert. 

Don't forget the maxim ad. We should add the hair extension that had been wearing. And of course the colour of the clothing she wore during concert. All someone's favourite colours which is white, black, blue and red. Lately she had been wearing her favourite colour dark purple. And somebody had worn a purple shirt when he was away on job. Wouldn't that be obvious cluesB)

• Like 7

I am commenting for the first time here, I shippo JG and JE since April 2017 when I attended MLSHR where I was in love with couple, this month I have been researching and analyzing the two. I still have my doubts, whether the two are together or not (of course I want them to be together). The subject is the ring JE is using, I think it is common for her to wear a ring in the vanity phase. JE is becoming a very beautiful woman and this generates a great vanity principally when it is praised. As for LJG I think he was or was in love with her (hopefully this one), he also matured after this turbulence that happened this year with him. He is still sad about all the happenings, but I believe it will work out for him. Well that's my thinking for today.

• Like 5

On 11/19/2017 at 9:03 AM, kilovekyo said:

to cut your post, that part interest me when i heard JG said kang ha neul in his answer to MC's question...i only catch kang ha neul word hahaa... So it mean JG remember that kang ha neul movie with Park Seo Joon even he didn't attend it, he must be want to attend the movie premiere at that time :(

The vid where JG mentioned KHN at AAA. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

The product of my delulu heart since I am hiungry for crumbs. I wish we could pick up some of it in JE concert in Hongkong. *fingercrossed!*

Did you tag him?  Someone (stargazer) told me that there was big possibility king feeds us with all picts he posts. JG long time fan also told me that his fan called him "cctv". So seeing his reaction now i think he is responding the joonu collage pict,  mass attack and mv that stargazers shared *mydelulu

@ShaiKeun me too,  feel drought for months. 

@e1b2j3 : yes,  it could be the reason. We need long time uaena here... She continuesly wearing the ring like @paulina79 Said. And before august 2017 she seldom do that CMIIW 

I wish this is her respond for stargazers.... Instaflirt is not comfortable anymore (we all know why :wacko:)