[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@paulina79 chingu did u mean this article ?? 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/despite-its-low-viewer-ratings-during-initial-run-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-is-some-netizens-life-drama 

i agree with that article.. im still crazy myself watching MLSHR again and again.. though im crying watching it.. i dont mind... just love it. 

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/despite-its-low-viewer-ratings-during-initial-run-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-is-some-netizens-life-drama 

i agree with that article.. im still crazy myself watching MLSHR again and again.. though im crying watching it.. i dont mind... just love it. 

Yes you got it. All the comments said what I thought about the drama. Hope to get season 2 out of this. Been praying for that almost a year.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@saphire_D

it says much about the crying episode in the dvd. He can omit it if he wanted to but he chose not to. After all, he is just a person like us. Doesn’t make any difference what gender you are. There were emotions that need to be dealt with whether it involved his professional life or personal life or both. 

Anyway, my personal opinion, i’m happy to see his recent personal IG uploads where the eyes can be seen smiling again. Suffice to say that, when one is feeling happy, it shows. Certain things can’t be acted out. Whatever or whoever (hmm...hmmm...) that is that makes him happy, i hope it stays. 

Some may agree, some disagree but it is just my personal opinion. Cheers. 

Very well said.... You write exactly what i think chingu... Beautiful.. 

@syirazz07 @paulina79 I do hope and pray there would be season 2. And i almost convinced when king update his IG with caption goodbye KHJ and the bg music was MLSHR's. He smiled widely...

Until now the petition for MLSHR season 2 is on going. 

The writternim and the casts are still in touch,  the international fans are also getting a lot.. U can see in instagram,  recently there are so many new IG profile related to sohae,  joonu,  leelee couple. 

And my wish is there will be s2 so that someday when the happy news come itbwould not create sc***l. Coz when filming s2 both of them are already single.. 

Spoiler

Deep kiss overload kekeke... Pervy

Remember about the ring thing? 

So the queen wear it since the concert i thought it attached after NJH after party

I wanna know your opinion abt this chingus

Spoiler

@syirazz07 chingu, lol...one can pass as a member of idol group and the other is quarelling with a boy. They sure are aging backwards. And you have the ‘...becoz i’m pretty (beautiful)’ again in the kwai app. Oh my purple hearts...

thanks for the link @paulina79 and @syirazz07. Will read it. 

@saphire_D, she wore the ring on the 2nd nite of concert and also at Incheon airport (coming back fr Taipei). No, i dont have any opinion on it just yet. 

Good nite from my part of the world. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUKejfQaeCEDppxajNXEO

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (20 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

Hope your weekend is going great, stargazers! chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Praying angelic-smiley-emoticon.gif for crumbs very soon! hungry-kids.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

@syirazz07 @paulina79 

Reveal hidden contents

Deep kiss overload kekeke... Pervy

Remember about the ring thing? 

So the queen wear it since the concert i thought it attached after NJH after party

I wanna know your opinion abt this chingus

Reveal hidden contents

Two thoughts. First, it was part of her costume. Second, as this is shippers paradise with some added delulu I'd say she wore it because she missed him and wanted him to be there with her. It is not her usual practise to wear jewelery even during concert. It was something out of ordinary to see her wore the ring when she flew in fr Taiwan. Must be special occasion. Meeting him perhaps:blush:

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Two thoughts. First, it was part of her costume. Second, as this is shippers paradise with some added delulu I'd say she wore it because she missed him and wanted him to be there with her. It is not her usual practise to wear jewelery even during concert. It was something out of ordinary to see her wore the ring when she flew in fr Taiwan. Must be special occasion. Meeting him perhaps:blush:

@paulina79 Omooo i never think abt it

Hope our delulu is real my dear... 

Nam joo hyuk shi.... Baek ah always be baek ah...  :)

23 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

Yes, @paulina79 and @syirazz07...agree with most of the comments. A drama that really has touched your emotion chord. Well, even we are here today... Btw, which online community did they refer to? Not here I presume. kkkk...... Well, lurkers from all walk of lives do drop by once in a while.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

What is the caption say? 

Google Translate is joonu shiper,  coz he tell me abt "marry thing"??

4 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

Princess seol also make this video

And I think it came from seol vid

Somebody should make side by side

-deleted-

The caption said she had to stop posting abt kawai vid coz her managee scolded her....not "marry thing"

Even IG translator is joonu shiper... Wow... Universe may order the bless of BBJX come true

Crumb-diet marvin.gif&key=b12b06fc117034c73ade0e38e or not hungry-kids.gif,

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

Stargazers, have a great week! angelic-smiley-emoticon.gif

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (19 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 9

6 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

@glamlove123 chingu.. The caption said "I got scolded by Chipmunk. Guess I should stop now.. " maybe its related to the latest kwai app posted by @saphire_D she updated and then deleted  it after got scolded  ekekeke.. poor queen. she gave her pose with her mole.. again...

Thanks @syirazz07 and @goldenmoon

Kkkk...i was already half dreaming last nite when Queen uploaded her IG. It was way past midnite KST. Gosh, the IG translator could not be trusted at all. Way out of the real meaning. But she still looks beautiful even though she is sulking. Haha.... [ohh i got it ...squirrel = chipmunk]

• Like 5

7 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

only 19 pages!!

chi your designation changed or is it the appearence?

Soompi changed the appearance of the designation for stargazing fireflies.

Only 19 pages to go and it has been way too quiet! :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3