[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@glamlove123 thank you for enlightened the fmv :blush:. having a great time enjoining our captain's birthday chingu..? ekekek

@aprilana thanks for video.. i love it.. and thanks for the translations too.

yaa...chingu  king has updated this morning. a great morning indeed ..glad to see his face again. i hope it is a  signs of happiness. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

@glamlove123 thank you for enlightened the fmv :blush:. having a great time enjoining our captain's birthday chingu..? ekekek

@aprilana thanks for video.. i love it.. and thanks for the translations too.

yaa...chingu  king has updated this morning. a great morning indeed ..glad to see his face again. i hope it is a  signs of happiness. 

Who is sitting in front of him? 

Most of his IG update have a clue

If today queen update her IG so i will eat the crumb yummyyy

Edit again = same day *again

9 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Yeay...King and Queen update their IGs today.

@syirazz07 - Eat your heart out!! :heart:

@saphire_D - Here comes your crumb. Enjoy. :D 

Who is in front of King? That you need to hold on to your best magnifying glass......

@glamlove123 yeahh.... So sweet

Yummy yummy

Anyone? Hand analysis,  white like snow... Kekeke

@glamlove123 chingu wa ..i didnt know there  are coincidence for these...ekekek. guess what u r so true.. i am eating my heart right noww.  (num num....)

i just can't handle myself listening to the breakdown part since i recalled  myself queen had performed it during 24 Steps including Taiwan concert :wub: ..it was amaazing.. and sexy too... and....... who was the guest??  

the breakdown part started at min 5:05

• Like 5

15 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

@glamlove123 chingu wa ..i didnt know there  are coincidence for these...ekekek. guess what u r so true.. i am eating my heart right noww.  (num num....)

i just can handle myself listening to the breakdown part since i recalled  myself queen had performed it during 24 Steps including Taiwan concert :wub: ..it was amaazing.. and sexy to... and....... who was the guest??  

Kkkk....actually Queen didnt update for 2 months (fr 20160817 until the above update). Then when she updated, it was this scene of her and WangSo. Must be special, eh?

i didnt realise the breakdown of the music with her song 23 performance when in Taipei 2017. You jjang @syirazz07!! Hehehe....

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Hope everyone has a great week despite being on a

crumb-free diet! marvin.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (25 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@syirazz07 : i just had time to watch the vid from 5.05. I think it is until 5.39. :wub:

@glamlove123 yea... it is... and this is  among the best performance she does in  her every 24  steps concerts. who would forget that... and i guess this time around she will add some more adjustment in term of musical instruments ,  more impacts..plus the routines...will be the same, or no more routines  or maybe even more u know... (uhuk..uhuk..EHEMM sorry my throat is tickling ):tongue:

• Like 5

chingus, I have just came across this YT vid, and been quite reluctant to share it with you guys because of the nature of the vid. I do not want to spread rumour. However, there are many points that very suspicious to me, and many that I haven't heard before. For example, rumour of our OTP spotted together and the interview which King said he had a crush on Queen. I never heard of them before. Moreover, this account has just started being active 3 weeks ago and posted only 2 videos including this one. What do you guys think?

Spoiler

If it's not okay to post it here, please PM me. I'll take it down immediately.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

chingus, I have just came across this YT vid, and been quite reluctant to share it with you guys because of the nature of the vid. I do not want to spread rumour. However, there are many points that very suspicious to me, and many that I haven't heard before. For example, rumour of our OTP spotted together and the interview which King said he had a crush on Queen. I never heard of them before. Moreover, this account has just started being active 3 weeks ago and posted only 2 videos including this one. What do you guys think?

Reveal hidden contents

Too bad, people post things like that on youtube, it will only create rumors, and can bring problems to our otp..:(:(:( All those are speculations, nothing is for sure..

• Like 7

Agree with @scarletmoon5 

False rumour,  even may cause more negative impact

Our universe is joonu couple,  but out there,  there are so many stubborn shipper like us,,  one of them is IU-JK 

Every ship has its holy book (evidence,  etc) so i think we have to only focus with this ship

5 hours ago, vanilaz_w said:

Reveal hidden contents

All the pictures used in the said vid for King and Queen are pictures from IGs, ML, more or less public pictures. Anyone can say anything abt them. As whether ok to post here or not, as @saphire_D said, we will only focus on our OTP. But thanks for bringing it to our attention. 

Btw, an IG account of supposedly of an IU fan, but with not-to-be-written # has surfaced. Some uaenas has reported on it i guess. 

• Like 8

@vanilaz_w thank u for bring out that video  here..i have noticed that weeks ago..but im not sure when becoz it does not caught my attention much. plus at that time they were not so many viewers and people who liked it not more than 5 i guess., and theres none on the comments sections. but currently (today) i can see its getting much attentions since it has 1,345 viewers already and 28 people like it. i thought no body would like it since it's baseless. in addition to that it also promoted other parties..ok what was that for??? what was the motives? seems it does caught some joonu shipper's attention. so its quite serious becos people may accused stargazers were part of this..ok lets make it clear. people out there, if u see here.  the video does not represent us! we stargazer's do not spread fake rumours.

im glad some fans did express their doubts on the comments section.one of our chingu here @hablandodekdramas also did questioned the uploader about the integrity of the sources.. good job chingu. sorry i cannot figured out ur soompi's id  here ..:D.fighting

• Like 9