[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

You are cordially invited to join us for a Soompi and IG (Instagram) Mass Attack to celebrate the one-year anniversary of our journey on this JoonU/SoSoo ship.

Some may call us a delusional (and they have), but our OTP has given us an opportunity to create this special community. So let's celebrate this special occasion and toast our couple and ourselves. :D

When:  Sunday, October 8 

So what do you have to do?

✔️ Pick 5 of your favorite SoSoo scenes (GIF, image or short video is OK)

✔️ Number your selections from 1 to 5, 1 being your least favorite, and 5 being your favorite

✔️ At the following time (10 pm KST), post picture 1 in Soompi thread
      ▪️10 PM KST - Korea, Japan
      ▪️9 PM - Singapore, Taiwan, China, Philippines, Malaysia
      ▪️8 PM - Indonesia
      ▪️2 PM - London
      ▪️4 PM - Bucharest
      ▪️12 AM - Sydney
      ▪️9 AM - Toronto, New York
      ▪️6 AM - Los Angeles 

✔️ Post picture also in IG if you have Instagram account
       ▪️tag actor_jg and dlwlrma
       ▪️include greeting - Happy one-year anniversary SoSoo/JoonU
       ▪️Customize rest of post, but keep it general so as to minimize attacks from non-shippers

✔️ 20 minutes later, post picture 2 in Soompi and IG with instructions above.

✔️ 20 minutes later, post picture 3 Soompi and IG with instructions above.

✔️ 20 minutes later, post picture 4 Soompi and IG with instructions above.

✔️ 20 minutes later, post final picture, #5, which should include your personal anniversary wishes. Remember to post in Soompi and IG with instructions above.

Suggested TIP:  If you have trouble posting images in Soompi, post in IG (Instagram) first, and then just copy and paste your IG post in Soompi.

Looking for hashtags to include in IG? Try the following:

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #sosoo #sohae #leeleecouple #joonu #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, loljk17 said:

IU is the special guest for GD's concerts in Taiwan. Both dressed in red clothes...

Yes, both were in red. If i remember correctly, when JE guested at JG's fan meet early this year, they were wearing black. Kinda matching for both host and guest. JE too, spotted long hair on stage. She was like shoulder length / she tied her hair when at Incheon. Did she say anything on why she had her hair extend? I may have missed what they were talking about. Btw, how many songs did JE sing tonight? I remember listening to Pallette.

So, everyone's ready for the 1st anniversary tomorrow night? I'm still stuck on which pics to choose. Haha...

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Yes, both were in red. If i remember correctly, when JE guested at JG's fan meet early this year, they were wearing black. Kinda matching for both host and guest. JE too, spotted long hair on stage. She was like shoulder length / she tied her hair when at Incheon. Did she say anything on why she had her hair extend? I may have missed what they were talking about. Btw, how many songs did JE sing tonight? I remember listening to Pallette.

So, everyone's ready for the 1st anniversary tomorrow night? I'm still stuck on which pics to choose. Haha...

She said then that she put extensions that public recognize her as Hae So. I saw yt she sang 2 song but can be more...

• Like 6

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hope many will join the Soompi and IG Mass Attack posted by @meahri_1 to celebrate the 1st year anniversary of HMS JoonU!

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. JoonGi to be safe from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png and people to know when it is a private joke and learn to chill laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. People to stop misunderstanding Jieun's trip to Amsterdam, when it was for work. Are you still surprised that the Queen is invited to do shows overseas? 

(Don't worry, Jieun. We will never doubt you because we already know how hardworking you are. Just curious though as to why a professional photographer tagged along in your trip to London.)

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502 alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 33 pages to go!)

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, loljk17 said:

She said then that she put extensions that public recognize her as Hae So. I saw yt she sang 2 song but can be more...

Omo...still in mlshr vibe

I wonder if ninja boy also attended the GD concert

46 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Omo...still in mlshr vibe

I wonder if ninja boy also attended the GD concert

interesting that she put hair extension again now exactly nine months after her meeting with JG in Taipei, and reminded us of what she said then . It would be great if JG were there , we would confirm  us that he is like Wang So, never give up to fight for the girl he likes.

I think JG never have been more beautiful, more expressive, more romantic that in  MLSHR. I had seen  him before MLSHR in several dramas and when I saw  Scarlet was close to not recognize him,  was completely transformed as a true prince descended from a fairy tale, I said then that is more beautiful than a girl with his  feline slanting  eyes and  his perfectly mouth and nose  like  designed by a famous painter

• Like 7

4 hours ago, loljk17 said:

interesting that she put hair extension again now exactly nine months after her meeting with JG in Taipei, and reminded us of what she said then . It would be great if JG were there , we would confirm  us that he is like Wang So, never give up to fight for the girl he likes.

I think JG never have been more beautiful, more expressive, more romantic that in  MLSHR. I had seen  him before MLSHR in several dramas and when I saw  Scarlet was close to not recognize him,  was completely transformed as a true prince descended from a fairy tale, I said then that is more beautiful than a girl with his  feline slanting  eyes and  his perfectly mouth and nose  like  designed by a famous painter

Could it be.... Season 2 --- SOON?  Yaay.......... 

#and what she said? I havent read all writings here..... Almost 70% i think ha hah

4 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Could it be.... Season 2 --- SOON?  Yaay.......... 

#and what she said? I havent read all writings here..... Almost 70% i think ha hah

When JE guested at JG’s Taiwan meet, she had her hair extensions. She had short hair then. She told JG, she had her hair extensions so that JG’s fans will recognise her as Hae Soo. They were still promoting MLSHR at that time. Anyway, CMIIMW chinggu!

i m about to finalise my 5 pics for tonite. Kkkk...

• Like 6

Hi chingu its good to see my fellow friends here are are preparing for the Mass Attack.. Thank you @meahri_1 sunbae...for the priceless efforts. 

while making ourself busy with the mass attack and searching for our king who is currently  no where to be found..let us see full performance of our queen last night on October 7, 2017

as i can see:

JE showed her manners as a professional singer. She just being her true self.

The red dress and  extended hair really portrayed herself at TTN (hae soo's Vibe) and she's deadly breathtaking to look at.  She respected GD as the host. Taiwan VIPS sure loves her more... 

proud of US!! stargazers who are looking towards their performance in a positive side. we always support JG JE personal project with whomever they are working with. thts really show how mature  we are...

• Like 6

Annyeong yeorobun!! It's 2.5 hours till our MA in Soompi and IG. Are you ready?:D

I know timing may be an issue for some of us. The instructions below are meant to be guidelines, so if you need to start a little early, or upload your posts all at once, just remember to abide by Soompi and IG guidelines.  

Don't forget too:

✔️ Number your selections from 1 to 5, 1 being your least favorite, and 5 being your favorite

▪️8 PM - Indonesia
      ▪️2 PM - London
      ▪️4 PM - Bucharest
      ▪️12 AM - Sydney
      ▪️6 AM - Los Angeles 

▪️Customize rest of post, but keep it general so as to minimize attacks from non-shippers

✔️ 20 minutes later, post final picture, #5, which should include your personal anniversary wishes. Remember to post in Soompi and IG with instructions above.

Suggested TIP:  If you have trouble posting images in Soompi, post in IG (Instagram) first, and then just copy and paste your IG post in Soompi.

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #sosoo #sohae #leeleecouple #joonu #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma

• Like 6

Just another hour till our MA. Ready to start posting? :tongue:

Don't forget too:

▪️8 PM - Indonesia
      ▪️2 PM - London
      ▪️4 PM - Bucharest
      ▪️12 AM - Sydney
      ▪️6 AM - Los Angeles 

• Like 5