[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

chingu... did JE just leave her teacher alone in London? 

doing her yoga alone..

shopping for chuseok holiday also alone in London? or this pic was taken in sk? but the background doesn't seem  so. 

Happy chuseok haliday stargazers... im fating myself too ekekek

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

May we have crumbs to feast on during Chuseok. hungry-kids.gif

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. JoonGi to be safe from seemingly innocent predators, as well as from glitter-ruler-smiley-emoticon.gif and scissors-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png and people to know when it is a private joke and learn to chill laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. People to stop misunderstanding Jieun's trip to Amsterdam, when it was for work. Are you still surprised that the Queen is invited to do shows overseas? 

(Don't worry, Jieun. We will never doubt you because we already know how hardworking you are. Just curious though as to why a professional photographer tagged along in your trip to London.)

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502 alarm-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

5. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, that's 34 pages to go!)

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

(1) when we first thought about boarding HMS JoonU

After watching the BTS and SAF and finding JG too giddy in love.

(2) when we officially did

Jun 17. After watching ML and back reading this thread.

(3) what has kept us on board?

JE's faith in JG and the song Dear Name and TTN. And all the lovely JoonU fans here!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hello to all my lovely Stargazers! I'm totally loving the scarlet I'm seeing scattered in the thread!!

Apologies for my tardiness to the first anniversary celebration of our lovely JoonU ship, but I've been sick for the past couple of weeks. I even missed so many days of work, my manager thought I had quit! LOL.

But backreading, it really warms my heart to see the consistent love and support for JoonU and for our ship. From the familiar faces (usernames) I've seen from day one to the newer Stargazers, each one of you are an important member of our crew and this ship wouldn't be able to sail if it weren't for your participation in showing your constant, unwavering support.

I'm still strong in my belief that JoonU are perfect for one another and one day, perhaps soon, our ship will sail all the way home. Thank you for sharing your favorite memories of JoonU, what made you become a Stargazer, and for sticking by our ship through thick and thin. It's been a great honor to be your captain and thank you, also, for deeming me qualified to be one since I feel that being a captain is more than just about being the thread starter.

Onward we sail, Stargazers! And may the fireflies light up the dark night to reveal the path towards home!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

annyeong captain @akinahana89... its a great pleasure to see u.. OMG! so happy to see our captain  said something inspiring .ur presence really a big pleasure to us. gomawo captain.:wub: may god restore your health. 

@glamlove123 chingu , haha ... sure they do have different schedule... queen have another plan with me! ekeke just kdding... im just having a good mood before Friday.:D 

• Like 5

I'm glad to read our captain @akinahana89 message to us. You always give positive vibes & warmth to our thread. 

I hope u'll recover soon, & gain ur health. Take a rest, and (I copied JG's caption: don't skip ur meal, captain :))

Have a Good Day, Stargazers :heart:

• Like 8

It's been a while captain. Always waiting for your thought. Wishing you speedy recovery we miss you in the wheel. Happy anniversary stargazers. I feel like yesterday we started this thread. Eventhough I was late to join the forum but I've been a silent reader since page 20. 

I'm determined to be on board until the end. Sink or swim is secondary reason. But to be with all stargazers sharing ups and downs and of course some delulu thoughts ( from crumbs deprivation) make this journey worth fighting for. Happy to be with you eventhough through this space. 

Happy chuseok:heart:

• Like 10

@akinahana89 thank you very much captain, thank you for starting this thread that made us share our side of the story, stories that didn't began with gossips, news, DISPATCH Pictures, or for Publicity. This Love Story of THEM began from nothing but true emotions, No words had been said just actions, secret symbols and purity in their eyes. Get well soon Capt. 

P.S. thank you Soompi for noticing our problem in tagging.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, deori said:

I'm glad to read our captain @akinahana89 message to us. You always give positive vibes & warmth to our thread. 

I hope u'll recover soon, & gain ur health. Take a rest, and (I copied JG's caption: don't skip ur meal, captain :))

Have a Good Day, Stargazers :heart:

@deoriHehe....the caption ....from JG's picture with Queen's poster at the back! :huh::wub:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@deoriHehe....the caption ....from JG's picture with Queen's poster at the back! :huh::wub:

Yap, u're right kekekeke :tongue::lol:

Sometimes I miss that kind of crumb JG drops for us.  Giving such a heart attack, right?  :lol: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, deori said:

Yap, u're right kekekeke :tongue::lol:

Sometimes I miss that kind of crumb JG drops for us.  Giving such a heart attack, right?  :lol: 

Oh yes... the crumbs. Miss them too. Heart attack, numbness, frozen.... You name it.  As @paulina79 mentioned, crumbs deprivation will lead to delulu thoughts (to the max i presume...). Kekeke....

• LOL 2

Annyeong yeorobun!! I've been MIA also. Mianhe. 

Stay tune. I will be posting anniversary celebration instructions.  Something for all of you to think about though.... Start thinking about your 5 favorite pictures and short SoSoo scenes or JoonU interactions.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1