[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hi Chingus

Happy Anniversary guys!!

Though I wasn't present from the very beginning, I could say that I'm proud to be one of you chingus. I just log in for this day just to celebrate out anniv before I'll cave myself from my school papers and quizzess. 

Love2x

• Like 10

@silentjoonu @nurlayla and @aprilana, one of the prizes for the team that worked for the MLSHR entry and won is to have a designation. We chose scarlet as the color and Stargazing Fireflies as our team name. During the process of adding the designation to our accounts, that was when we got locked out of our accounts. Fortunately, the issue has been resolved in time for us to be here today.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

@sublimelyheureuse

In preparation for our anniversary celebration, what would you all think of running a survey, to see

(1) when we first thought about boarding HMS JoonU,

I think I started becoming curious about JoonU when I saw the BTS of her practicing her lines while being prepped by her stylists and Joongi saying "Can we date?" It was so random. After that, each BTS showed how they increasingly became more familiar and comfortable with each other to the point of them appearing to have their own world and private jokes.

(2) when we officially did, and

By the time @akinahana89 created this thread on Oct. 1, 2016, I was officially sold to the possibility of JoonU becoming a real couple

(3) what's kept us on board?

Like some have mentioned, it was mostly the other members of the thread. I really appreciated how most tried to be positive despite all the bombs thrown our way and storms we encountered. I find it unfortunate that some have left because of the bombs and stuff that were thrown to us but I hold on to the belief that one day, most will return one day.

Another reason was JoonU (aka Hansel and Gretel) who left us a trail of crumbs, and served us cakes and cookies.

The third one would be some sending PMs to continue with the chants. Who would have expected that our chanting would succeed, resulting in us being called witches.

Like I always say, I will sink with the ship, that is when one of them gets married.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

repost: Dingo Wedding Event, Queen congratulatory song ... english sub

cr:  SGHeartIU

below are my favorite scene (images) to celebrate 

Related image

Image result for haesoo gyobang water maid attire

Image result for moonlovers haeso and wangsoo moment bird shadow

• Like 12

@sublimelyheureuse

In preparation for our anniversary celebration, what would you all think of running a survey, to see

(1) when we first thought about boarding HMS JoonU,

I finished watching MLSHR in mid-May 2017. After that, off to the BTS, SAF, Taiwan concerts, FMV, JG and JE's IGs, April fiasco. My interest on our OTP has begun by then and by early July, I stumbled upon this thread. I decided to read through the many pages first before deciding to jump aboard or not.

(2) when we officially did

August 2017. Reading through the stargazers posts made me even more believe in JoonU couple. Having a forum like this makes it merrier and bearable rather than being alone outside.

(3) what has kept us on board?

JG and JE themselves and of course the stargazers. Observing JG in the first few weeks after that fateful April date and slowly becoming himself back (very thankful to his true fans for this). JE with her Pallette (esp TTN) and Flower Bookmarks 2 and the fighting spirit/friendship shown by her in her IG when she and staff sang For You. Their instaflirting help me to hold on to the JoonU couple. As for the stargazers, what else can I say, you are all jjang! I had the chance to join the mass attack on MLSHR's 1st anniversary. Though many IGs were disabled, everyone preservere till the end. What made it even sweeter, JG acknowledged with a vid in his IG and JE commented. That was enough to send heart fluttering and me staying on board.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

What a  beautiful and unforgettable night…I became nostalgic ... I'm glad I saw those moments in real time. I hope they did not forget those moments and those great and unique memories  bind them for their whole lives.

credit to owner

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

@sublimelyheureuse  I'm not good with words still going to try ...

In preparation for our anniversary celebration, what would you all think of running a survey, to see, , and 

(1) when we first thought about boarding HMS JoonU

I watched SHR after it finished airing.I became curious after I watched few BTS.Their random talking like as chi mentioned when JG suddenly out of blue said "will you go out with me " and then when he said "why she is so cute" when JE was practicing during their forest scene.Or the poison scene where he was not able to find his lines but still was lying on JE's lap comfortably.Or their inside "annyeong" joke.There are just too many things when I started to think about them.Each BTS showed how they became Jieunah from IUssi .They had their own little world where other felt like outsiders.The transformation is beautiful.

I joined Soompi thread very late I didn't even knew there is a forum for K-dramas..call me silly but I'm a crazy person :lol: So I officially joined this thread after the storm hit.lol many left or went on a silent mode and here I joined that time :rolleyes::lol:

I'm very stubborn and I'm all for what I see and feel so that's why I joined late even when it was not a good time to board the ship.And the other fellow stargazers are amazing they and their positive energy make my believe strong too...

Well I'm here till the ship sinks ..I'm not gonna leave in middle so till the day any one of them gets married I'm ready for the journey with life vest.Well our ship is very unpredictable so always be ready with all life support systems:lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, desvlo said:

@sublimelyheureuse

1) I first thought of boarding JoonU when I saw how close they were during MLSHR’s wrap up party (the infamous photo of them glued next to each other :lol:) I had been a hardcore SoSoo shipper since Episode 1 though lol.

2) I joined this thread and the ship immediately after that. IG exchanges, BTS, SAF, and Taiwan definitely all sealed the deal. 

3) What has kept me onboard? TAIWAN! Lol. Other than my strong belief in them, it is YOU, Stargazers. All the wonderful people I met because of JoonU. We have been through a lot and still, we are strong.

:heart::heart::heart:

This is my JoonU life story chinggu! I didn’t think too much about JoonU initially. Though I was a Sosoo shipper since ep 1, I was on hms JE-haneul in IRL until that post ML party photo. The rest is a rollercoaster ride ever since!

• Like 8

Oh Godd....why i'm late to be here? :D Happy 1st Anniversary to Stargazers !! Thanks to captain who gather us here, beautiful Stargazer name for us from @Siracusa awesome daily chant from @chi13lou and to other Stargazers who contribute before, now and then - group hug people. 

@sublimelyheureuse i also not good in words, but i would like try to answer kkk...

(1) when we first thought about boarding HMS JoonU

I think how Joon Gi showed it all on BTS, we observed his interaction with Jieun... Hmm...what i think i'm being so much into these two, we found so many similarities between them. So many things hard to say it was just coincidence, but we're gonna say it's fate. Joon Gi insta post - heterochromatic eyes who made me jump! :D and kept wondering...

I'm agree it started from this page officially made by captain @akinahana89 which we're start to believe and ship Joon Gi and Ji Eun

Yess, it's our Joon Gi and Ji Eun themselves who keep us on board...all moments between them and us - BTS, SAF, Taiwan, Instaflirt, etc.... Also the universe that seems always bring us to keep believe for these two ^^ and it what makes me dedicate my time and effort for them a lot that i never imagined it before. Beside that all words, infos, any discussion from Stargazers also who keep strengthen us through all situations.

Joon Gi - Ji Eun, we miss you ~ we're waiting for next crumbs very soon hahaa...BBJX miracles please come true! Love you Stargazers :wub: THANK YOU

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Anneyong

Hai i am new here... 

I really like all of your writing,  analysis,  investigation and oc the crumbs bha hahah

I watched SHR 2 week ago and i already rerun 3 times! When i start to pick this drama i intent it to be relaxing time,  but it became new disease... Ha hah

Reading the jonu HMS essays feel like "healing camp"

No JG IG update?  I wonder,  10 hours flight to amsterdam won't be easy rite? 

Ah my delulu :)

Plis sunbae nims.... Accept me here...