[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 hours ago, pinksaturdays said:

Not sure what happened to King's IG, but from what I can see he unfollowed around 20 accounts...such a big drop

I think its hacked or had been virus or something, I just checked it thrice today and his following 0. Something mysterious is happening in his IG.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

I think its hacked or had been virus or something, I just checked it thrice today and his following 0. Something mysterious is happening in his IG.

Oh no... my first check was 5 hours ago and it was 38. Then about 2 hrs ago....still 38. Now, he is not following anyone. Hope it will be rectify soon.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

OMG! :cry::fearful:

I hope nothing wrong happened in personal and (even though it's wrong) I hope that it's just a virus or technical problems happened in his IG or in his mobile phone...

:fearful:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

i don't think so, he just updated ... note the caption ... i doubt it, he is not in good shape 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, aprilana said:

i don't think so, he just updated ... note the caption ... i doubt it, he is not in good shape 

okay........ I thought it was just too fast of him to unfollow all, whatever his reason was for unfollowing all his friends, colleagues and whom ever he is following, its just bothering in my opinion but nevertheless we should support his decision if ever something happened he might be trying his very best to deal with it.

• Like 9

I think he wants to be alone. Too many things had happened in these 5 months. He put a brave front while filming. Once it's over he need to be on his own. Not hustle by gossips n rumours. The foot steps emoji maybe to show that he had to pull back n retraced his steps. Where he went wrong. Or to take careful steps in personal or professional life. 

April storm not only wrecked havoc in its path but almost brought down reputation that was built upon sweat and tears. 

Be strong and resilient our King. Wish you all the happiness in the world. Be wise.

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

I think he wants to be alone. Too many things had happened in these 5 months. He put a brave front while filming. Once it's over he need to be on his own. Not hustle by gossips n rumours. The foot steps emoji maybe to show that he had to pull back n retraced his steps. Where he went wrong. Or to take careful steps in personal or professional life. 

April storm not only wrecked havoc in its path but almost brought down reputation that was built upon sweat and tears. 

Be strong and resilient our King. Wish you all the happiness in the world. Be wise.

Don't worry... he just made this ig account as his public ig, so  in the next  future we will only see his project and love for his fans. I think he made a new ig but for private use, it is pretty common ... I have seen some  famous idol did it too. He prob did it to protect his private life, also people he cared. 

• Like 12

@deori, @shrleka17, @nurlayla and @paulina79 Thank you for your suggestions. Will keep you all posted on whatever our celebration will be.

96edbef786a58e56fde64f323d660022.jpg

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

for

tumblr_o7v6k6Yjuo1skocevo1_500.gif

So don't forget to wear your life%20jacket.png and hold on tight!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Next news we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,500 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

(Joongi, you won't let us wait till the 2nd anniversary, right?) eager-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Continued guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions. bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in IG. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. For everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Jieun to enhance her stamina and flexibility for yoga doing-yoga-smiley-emoticon.gifand future endeavors.

12. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. at-the-bar.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

Don't worry... he just made this ig account as his public ig, so  in the next  future we will only see his project and love for his fans. I think he made a new ig but for private use, it is pretty common ... I have seen some  famous idol did it too. He prob did it to protect his private life, also people he cared. 

Unnie NerinaC is correct, nothing to worry about.

If I'm not mistaken his move and his post literally says "he will follow his own will and not others" just my guess, like my guess that his account was hacked which eventually a wrong guess but anyone will think that way if he suddenly unfollows all in just a split hours, maybe I'm wrong but his move make sense to me now, who knows maybe tomorrow we will see him following only one person. (delulu me).:)

• Like 10

Annyeong! *waves*

WHEW! The real life makjang drama continues! :crazy:  This ship is really without any rest these days. But it makes life more exciting!

Thanks @chi13lou for the daily chants!  I love all the chants, but I am specially giving #6 the most emphasis right now. :lol:

Can't wait for the anniv celebration! Love is always something to celebrate.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! :wub::heart:

#LETMESHOWYOUAFEWTHINGSABOUTLOVE

#SUIT&TIE

• Like 9

2 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Hi chingus! 

Just dropping by for a while before I'll continue my studies and other stuffs.

It looks to me he's not the only one who's doing a "spring cleaning". Guess who I met :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

okay........ I thought it was just too fast of him to unfollow all, whatever his reason was for unfollowing all his friends, colleagues and whom ever he is following, its just bothering in my opinion but nevertheless we should support his decision if ever something happened he might be trying his very best to deal with it.

Yeah, it bothers me too. It seems serious. I hope he will be okay. I don't know but I am connecting his feelings just like when Hae Soo left Wang So. It just break my heart thinking our king does not feel fine. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Queen of course :D!

Cauz, correct me if I'm wrong, the last time I saw her IG, she follows 83. Now, she unfollows 3 accounts. Though, its too small, but still suspescious. :huh:

Uhmm... Kkkk..lets see what this makjang will be bringing us.. they never let us sleep with peace of mind always giving us puzzles to solve.. kkkk..

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Uhmm... Kkkk..lets see what this makjang will be bringing us.. they never let us sleep with peace of mind always giving us puzzles to solve.. kkkk..

Right Chingu :D

The plot totally thickens........ I'm just going to sit down, grab some pizza and watch whole thing like I usually did in the cinema. This is going to be a long and epic ride to remember. Gotta go now, need to study... 

Lights out for me guys :D

Oh, and chingu @ShaiKeun, it's her majesty herself. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

The plot totally thickens........ I'm just going to sit down, grab some pizza and watch whole thing like I usually did in the cinema. This is going to be a long and epic ride to remember. Gotta go now, need to study... 

This makes my day! I am alive again. My MLSHR spirit is soaring high  because of your post and of silentjoonu. More surprises and puzzles ( as what silentjoonu puts it) to come! I am going to sit back, relax and wait what will happen next.

Let my delulu be true please! 

• Like 4