[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi chingu! 

What do you mean "they" disable your account? Cauz I observe some of the stargazer accounts in IG went 'missing'.

Mine got disabled. My understanding is that SBS reported our mass attacks as spam which caused IG to disable our accounts. I went through the form and submitted my mugshot with my username, real name, and case number. Up to you whether you want to jump through the hoops or just start a new account. I believe in the future we will omit the SBS hashtag. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Mine got disabled. My understanding is that SBS reported our mass attacks as spam which caused IG to disable our accounts. I went through the form and submitted my mugshot with my username, real name, and case number. Up to you whether you want to jump through the hoops or just start a new account. I believe in the future we will omit the SBS hashtag. 

I did too now I'm waiting for their reply... 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Noted and it seems to me their is a slight misunderstanding here, but still I want to know if any of the stargazers account here that didn't tag the sbs was disable too. If it does, there is something fishy going on.

• Like 5

The msg that i got from IG says something like ....due to the many postings having SAME content, the posting is considered as SPAM. So as someone said just now, those who still have their IG 'alive' , can make some changes to the write-up/tags before posting. Time too need to be considered.

On a positive side, if this news (ie the stargazers are able to mobilize quite a number of ppl around the whole globe in promoting a cause) hit the media, and hence the deactivation of most IG accounts, i guess we managed to hit the purpose.(eg wanting to have a sequel etc).  we want our voice to be heard. Haha....just my two cents. 

My 1st acct was deactivated last nite and i made a new one this afternoon. hmm...so far it is still in active mode....will see after this.

Hwaiting...

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

gosh it happened to me too..:bawling: why now

Chingus be positive!

Everything is going to be alright, and I might add, this is one of the challenges that we're facing. As much as I want to help and join the mass attack, I can't due to this week is our major exams. Besides, where not the only one who're experiencing this kind of situation. I know some of the ships that we're block by the insta and all the jazz (sorry, can't tell what's the name of the ship, cauz it's international one.), but anyways, what they do is they make another account again and a back up account just in case they were blocked again. So, there is still hope and no loss, but a great lost to our chingus that were trying thier best in editing and making memes for our OTP and all those jazzes. 

Anways, Hwaiting guys and never forget this phase. "NEVER GIVE UP"

• Like 12

Annyeong everyone! As most know, my IG was deactivated too, and I'm still waiting for it to be reactivated. Agree with @shrvirus and @BIvy_Sangre Even though it's extremely upsetting to have our accounts disabled (seriously hurts for all those hours of work and effort to produce the posts for our mass attacks...and then all individual posts also), let's not allow this to dampen our enthusiasm and love for our drama.

Please follow the tips from @shrvirus:

- Delete the SBS tag

- Tag only the OTP of our drama

- You may need to alter the captions (this part kills me a little since we worked so hard on them)

Thanks so much to everyone for their continued support. :heart:

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong everyone! As most know, my IG was deactivated too, and I'm still waiting for it to be reactivated. Agree with @shrvirus and @BIvy_Sangre Even though it's extremely upsetting to have our accounts disabled (seriously hurts for all those hours of work and effort to produce the posts for our mass attacks...and then all individual posts also), let's not allow this to dampen our enthusiasm and love for our drama.

Please follow the tips from @shrvirus:

- Delete the SBS tag

- Tag only the OTP of our drama

- You may need to alter the captions (this part kills me a little since we worked so hard on them)

Thanks so much to everyone for their continued support. :heart:

Mine was deactivated too!~:bawling: But not going to give up! Set up a new one to continue posting!! FIGHTING!!! 

• Like 11

It is really rewarding to see so many fans around the world involved into such a massive celebratory activity. It proves once again what a huge impact MLSHR had on so many people, making them happy even after one year, and with so many dramas airing in between (which usually would have sped up the forgetting process, creating new fandoms and such). Yet MLSHR is still alive and as forceful as ever, so maybe someone out there will notice the love of its fans and will consider giving us a closure. Because this is what the fans want....a closure of this powerful story. To all the soldiers sacrificing their IG accounts on the battlefield of spreading the love for this drama: hats off! Huge chances are that (hopefully) the persons we care about the most for this celebration have already noticed your effort.

Other than that, @chi13lou's posts are always so nice and cute and peaceful and with 100% success rate to bring a smile one everyone's face. Thank you! :) 

• Like 20

Anyways, before I go to sleep (Yup, it's midnight here in our country), I would like to say is...

H A P P Y   A N I V E R S A R Y. E V E R Y O N E !!!

Spread the love and keep up with the faith for JoonU and the SHR2. Hwaiting and never give up!

Good night and Good day.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi chingu! 

What do you mean "they" disable your account? Cauz I observe some of the stargazer accounts in IG went 'missing'.

Hi chingu! Sorry for late reply.. Yes, they said it's because of violation code, I've send them my pic as they requested, but still no response..

• Like 10

3 hours ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Now, this is really something and it's so weird. Chingus, can you please tell me how many of the stargazer accounts were disabled and the over all total stargazers in the IG, cauz if majority of you were block with/without taging the sbs, SOMETHING is definitely wrong.

I did tagged sbs.. Yesterday they asked for verification code, and today it's gone after the first post.. I feel so weird - like I'm suddenly dissconected from the world LOL :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 9