[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Let's don't pay much attention to haters. They will find ways to undermined shippers. Just take them as annoying bugs. 

Oh... just found out that off gf had deleted the slime post. 

Maybe not many like the post. 

It is a known FACT that ofc gf do upload then delete some of her previous posts. Not a surprise she did the same for the slime post. Hmm ....

Nice to see the friendship between Kang Hanna and Ji Eun. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Nice to see the friendship between Kang Hanna and Ji Eun. 

Yes. It gives you the vibe that they are aware of us celebrating the first MLSH annivesary. Reminds me when the king commented that he was not invited for the rendevous. Wish he commented on this.

By the way JE said besides facial she likes man with nice voice in Lee Hyori BnB. I think we know a guy with a beautiful voice:wub:

• Like 13

@appleviolet88 yes there is also tvN awards, so if incase JE accepts the offer we will be having some joonU moments in the end of the year, and who knows JE might perform or might be nominated for best couple, hope he will not be jealous..(although I wanted to see him jealous) I am wishing it right now..kkkk.

• Like 8

On 22/08/2017 at 4:53 PM, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi @NerinaC chingu! Good to have you here in forum and BTW, I'm also one of your avid readers and Ithe one who has a 'panic attack' when queen did not post anything those past few weeks ago. :wink:

@Blvy_Sangre  Thanks for welcoming me chingu (on another post), and hi there - I had a long chat with you that day :D It's nice to see familiar faces :) I'm also @NerinaC huge fan! 

Well, today they both posted, and both look happy, so maybe things are not that bad after all.. :) 

I know it's a long ride - I'm on this ride from the start, just silently :) But I think it worths it! Let's keep fighting!

Edited by scarletmoon5
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, paulina79 said:

By the way JE said besides facial she likes man with nice voice in Lee Hyori BnB. I think we know a guy with a beautiful voice:wub:

I feel so excited knowing the 3 of them are mutual friends. One more step to proving that fate works.

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

I feel so excited knowing the 3 of them are mutual friends. One more step to proving that fate works.

And now Jieun will be featuring in Epic High upcoming album..guessssss who is also mutual friend with Epik High??B)B)
my gahhdddd..I know they both are in the same entertainment industry, but seriously men their circle keep coming across:phew::phew:

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Somehow I kind of felt it may happen, maybe not so soon but still.. That's why I was afraid of the constant focus on JE through JB post and comment. Hope it will not affect JE and that JG will be fine (still remember last week storm). 

• Like 14

Hi chingus, remember I mentioned that probably he did break up with her already(at my first post) and that it is why she was fueling the firestorm. But wow, I thought he was going to wait a little bit until both dramas(his and hers) were over. But probably he could not wait no longer. Hope this won´t be a problem or stigma for him, and doen´t fall with her again

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, latinsecret1 said:

Hi chingus, remember I mentioned that probably he did break up with her already(at my first post) and that it is why she was fueling the firestorm. But wow, I thought he was going to wait a little bit until both dramas(his and hers) were over. But probably he could not wait no longer. Hope this won´t be a problem or stigma for him, and doen´t fall with her again

Hi chingus! As much as I want to express my feelings for the current news, I would just keep it for myself. Anyways, I gues it would be better if we have to be More WAY low for awhile now. We have to put our focus first in the Anniversary rather in the news.

And chingu @latinsecret1, you're MIGHT be right about that fact. Another thing guys, let's STOP or AVOID talking about her in this thread. Let's surve as a TABOO cauz thier is a chance that the lurkers would find a lee way about it and make it another TWITED one. Remember, after the earthquake, there is always an AFTERSHOCK which is more DANGEROUS than the first one.

Also, 4 days to go before Anniversary!

• Like 16