[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Such a coincidence that the eclipse is near SHR anniversary. I pray and hope all the best for JoonU. They deserve all the love and happiness. 

Chingu, Ji Mong said there's nothing in this world called as Coincidence, even Ji Eun and Lee Hyori doesn't believe in that, they say its FATE and maybe a reminder for our OTP when it all started.

• Like 9

Annyeong Chingus,

Posting on this thread after a long time. Sorry I couldn't post regularly on this thread. I am happy to see that many people believing in JoonU and thanks to all the people in here for keeping the thread alive and a warm welcome to new members. 

I want to share something, I know many are frustrated and angry about the current situation and want to share your pain somewhere, I can totally understand you guys because all the stargazers are going through the same thing BUT I kindly advise you guys not to talk about the current issue on the thread. We may see it as a medium to share our pain but some flying monkeys see this as a joke and mock us. Since it is a public thread, we cannot stop people from reading it/taking SS/Post something by totally twisting our views. 

I will advise you guys to stay low and shift to private chat group. And yeah,No need to stop posting on this thread,you can share your theories/edits etc..but please keep it related to only JoonU. Please avoid talking about that woman on this thread. 

Sorry If I was rude but I can't see stargazers getting mocked anywhere. 

Thank you.:blush:

Spoiler

Example of how our words/intentions get twisted and how some flying monkeys can't help but check our thread even though they say "they are not interested in shipping".

• Like 15

On 8/22/2017 at 4:33 PM, jenny kim said:

Lol, so they finally started the show... Oh well,

Hi lovelies out there! :D

Thanks for all the support that you've given us, especially calling us STUPID. Yes, we are stupid so WHAT?!

Call us whatever you want, be it a freak, a psycho, and all the bad words and jazz that you can make up with while we'll just continue our life. Continue on what you're doing, just make sure that you have an approval that you have the right to JUDGE us.

Kissess mwah2x!

P.S. thanks for capturing my post. I'm so honored LOL.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No name calling
  • Like 16

On 8/22/2017 at 4:33 PM, jenny kim said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Netizentown/status/899896628362063872

Guys becareful of that big head.seems jobless 

hahahaha... LOL, I just laughed out when I read his tweet, What the heck, nobody said here that LJG is cheating on that Woman. Don't YOU, yes I'm pointing on, that  says he is the one creating the blah blah.. blah... whatsoever don't you know the word "OBSERVATIONS" and "HAPPY THOUGHTS" don't take it seriously man, you may end up having a heart attack if you do, and didn't you happened to read the title of this blog site, this is their FANDOM it is just normal to post about them. And you cropted one of the blogs here and make it look like something ridiculous, hahaha.. that's the lamest move I've ever encountered. Why do care so much about us, when you people call us delusional. Just leave us alone, just like we are leaving you all alone with your crap.

I knew it they didn't succeed with there first move they are bringing it up on Twitter. Just let them be, Love U haters, We ate hates for breakfast.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No name calling
  • Like 14

39 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Annyeong Chingus,

Posting on this thread after a long time. Sorry I couldn't post regularly on this thread. I am happy to see that many people believing in JoonU and thanks to all the people in here for keeping the thread alive and a warm welcome to new members. 

I want to share something, I know many are frustrated and angry about the current situation and want to share your pain somewhere, I can totally understand you guys because all the stargazers are going through the same thing BUT I kindly advise you guys not to talk about the current issue on the thread. We may see it as a medium to share our pain but some flying monkeys see this as a joke and mock us. Since it is a public thread, we cannot stop people from reading it/taking SS/Post something by totally twisting our views. 

I will advise you guys to stay low and shift to private chat group. And yeah,No need to stop posting on this thread,you can share your theories/edits etc..but please keep it related to only JoonU. Please avoid talking about that woman on this thread. 

Hide contents

Example of how our words/intentions get twisted and how some flying monkeys can't help but check our thread even though they say "they are not interested in shipping".

Spoiler

Oh well we have stalkers :lol: They hate us but can't ignore us?But I totally agree with you let's not talk about others apart from JG and JE this thread is for them not for others so let's talk only about them :) 

• Like 8

Why would people believe a random person's words? Twisting facts and only choosing to selectively screen shot certain paras... I wonder what that person has against us. his patience is amazing. He needs to scroll through the thread, screen shot and post online. 

I dun understand why people can't leave us alone. Really. 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

hahahaha... LOL, I just laughed out when I read his tweet, What the heck, nobody said here that LJG is cheating on that Woman. Don't YOU, yes I'm pointing on that Jobless person that says he is the one creating the blah blah.. blah... whatsoever don't you know the word "OBSERVATIONS" and "HAPPY THOUGHTS" don't take it seriously man, you may end up having a heart attack if you do, and didn't you happened to read the title of this blog site, this is their FANDOM it is just normal to post about them. And you cropted one of the blogs here and make it look like something ridiculous, hahaha.. that's the lamest move I've ever encountered. Why do care so much about us, when you people call us delusional. Just leave us alone, just like we are leaving you all alone with your crap.

I knew it they didn't succeed with there first move they are bringing it up on Twitter. Just let them be, Love U haters, We ate hates for breakfast.

Calling us delulu yet noticing what we are doing hilarious!If we are crazy delulu why don't you guys just leave us alone!BTW in between all this we gained more new chingus here.Welcome on board all...

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Why would people believe a jobless person's words? Twisting facts and only choosing to selectively screen shot certain paras... I wonder what that person has against us. his patience is amazing. He needs to scroll through the thread, screen shot and post online. 

I dun understand why people can't leave us alone. Really. 

because they love to hate us?easy to blame !

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Annyeong Chingus,

Hide contents

Yeah let's just create a private chat room, but we can continue posting here about them. But Chingu I will not say sorry for what I posted later, kinda have the need to defend sometimes but at the same ignore them as I can.

I'm kind of guilty when I came out to defend this fandom in a provocative but mannerous way, because I have observed that some were already hesitating to post because of the situation, and I cannot stands those haters that pretends to know everything. So mianhe for that I feel responsible but I was happy I got to slap them on their face, it made me feel relieved. I know I am new here in posting but I was with you all along, so understand my feeling if I sometimes will go out posting like the one I posted a while ago. Thank you, chingu and you were not rude, you just said it right.

• Like 13

I'm sorry if this post is rather harsh, but bully lurkers who love to collect 'evidences' yet only present bits and pieces of selected information, the one they think will support their stances, need to get a good 'slap' on their faces, too. YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN THOSE BULLIES YOU'VE BEEN SCOLDING, YOU GUYS WORK WITH SIMILAR PROCEDURES! And please do not feel big-headed or victorious just because there are people who agree with you and your 'selected evidences', no... not especially when you know you just SELECTED them randomly.

our common interest is just one, as far as I know, i.e. to see two adorable souls happy (together). That's all.

Cheers and have a good evening from my part of the world :)! Keep calm, stay safe and let's move on peacefully... I personally won't post anything regarding any other people but JoonU as well ;).

OnQmIfB.gif&key=088c00fee1ee67cd02548c1c

Edited by Guest
edited to ensure world's peace

6 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Who is this @.Netizentown again? somebody important who has won a Nobel Prize? *YES YOU, I'M ABUSING MY CAPSLOCK TO GET YOUR ATTENTION*

It's not surprising, though, that there will be such a BULLY who thinks that he/ she is the most righteous person in the whole universe. That person Netizentown is really just the same as the ones he/ she has been scolding, the ones who bullied the person he/she has been defending, the one and only JHB.

I'm sorry if this post is rather harsh, but bully lurkers who love to collect 'evidences' yet only present bits and pieces of selected information, the one they think will support their stances, need to get a good 'slap' on their faces, too. YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN THOSE BULLIES YOU'VE BEEN SCOLDING, YOU HEAR ME? YOU GUYS WORK WITH SIMILAR PROCEDURES! And please do not feel big-headed or victorious just because there are people who agree with you and your 'selected evidences', no... not especially when you know you just SELECTED them randomly! It's just natural that 'birds of the same feather flock together'. You guys called people 'crazy' based on cropped discourse... such a shame. If you were sitting in one of my research classes, I'd definitely give you an F for such a highly-biased, opinionated, premature deduction.

Pffft. Alright. Sorry for being mad but I really have enough of this other kind of 'society's cancer' as well. Bullies who come here, one last statement for you: so that you know, NOBODY from this thread wanted to label JG as a two-timer. NOBODY wanted to ruin his relationship. NOBODY wanted to give him a bad name. NOBODY was involved in the mass cyber bullying his ofc girlfriend has gone through. There's a person like me who has been actively REPORTED and BLOCKED those bullies on behalf of JHB and JG. And who am I again? I'm a stargazer lol. Have you done the same thing, too, in addition to shaming shippers here and there? If you haven't, oh well... that's quite telling! Please get your research appropriately done first before coming into such a poor conclusion and just live in your peaceful, righteous world trying to save a poor celebrity being bullied and don't waste your time trying to find scapegoats and in the end become a bully yourself. IF you are courageous enough, dear Bully (Netizentown eh?), please feel free to send me a private message and discuss stuffs in a longer DISCOURSE. YES, A LONGER, COMPLETE DISCOURSE! not the one you cropped and took out of the bigger communication context for your own good and popularity.

Last but not least, my fellow Stargazers, l apologize for posting this kind of 'rant' lol... our common interest is just one, as far as I know, i.e. to see two adorable souls happy (together). That's all.

Cheers and have a good evening from my part of the world :)! Keep calm, stay safe and let's move on peacefully... I personally won't post anything regarding any other people but JoonU as well ;).

P.S: do let me know if you happen to see any of my posts here being cropped, posted and twisted by this particular twitter hero again, I'll make sure I'll come and hunt him/ her down personally. Thanks.

OnQmIfB.gif&key=088c00fee1ee67cd02548c1c

Clap!Clap! Eonnie @NoonaE, that's how we fight! We are sincere and calm people but we just need to be vigilant sometimes. I salute your professionalism. To Netizentown if want to gain attention don't use this blog site because as you have labeled us we are delusional and crazy, so how can you gain popularity with that? As you said you have a job well focus on your job and I do think your correct when you said your head is small, that's why you became a bully.

• Like 15

Can't believe this ship is still causing flamewars in the year of our lord 2017. What kind of netizen relevancy! When will your OTPs!!1!!!!1

(This whole thing has become a comedy, ergo I'm treating it with the seriousness it deserves.)

Anyway. There's a private Soompi group currently being run by some peeps here. PM me about it, I guess.

• Like 19

i really don't understand why this hater(s) attacked us or this forum..can't they read this is shipper forum so all this converstions were about the otp right and the most important thing,if he/she/they who claimed a chaos maker or great spy, didn't they read we all in this forum never meddeling our otp real life , even after april storm we just disppointed for a while but also wish them both happiness with who they beloved one, we never cursed or bullied anyone..why just leave us alone !!! ~ PS,. if anyone make a private forum, can count me in ? i may not post a lot , but really appreciate it if you do..thank you and KEEP THE FAITH !

• Like 12

Lol, so there are some pirates here as well, watching all of us all along! Hello!! Welcome to our crazy, stupid delulu's world. It's not the first time, though, a bunch of people come, take a screenshoot, and mocking our conversation in this thread. Well, last time it was happened, in the end, THE FACTS SHUT THEIR MOUTH (or rather, must I said, their "ITCHY" fingers?) It's such a pleasure to be watched by a bunch of THE MOST LOGICAL & THE SMARTEST person in THE WORLD (Opppss, internet world, I mean). Are you curious with our conversation that much? Or are you here just to mock us as a delusional? Well, I think you're THE MOST LOGICAL & THE SMARTEST person, so you must be learn how to READ THE TITLE OF THE FORUM, right? I think it's not necessarry to read our thread so much, since a STUPIDITY & DELUSIONAL can be a lil' infectious, you know. Beware, I can sense, slowly, you'll become a DELUSIONAL SHIPPER of your BIAS too. But don't generalized us with a kind of shipper like you, who are full of HATES, feel so RIGHTEOUS, and like to MOCK other people/shipper. After all, you're KNOW NOTHING, like us. Feel free to drop by in our DELUSIONAL WORLD!! Don't just lurk, post something too next time! We'll welcome you! :)

• Like 22

Awww... @caramelovers75 chingu and the others... I apologize for starting the rant and here we are again 'fighting' the lurkers hahaha... let's not drag ourselves down to the bullies' level. We're not as 'important' as them anyway -_-.

Alrite, I'll sign out of the public thread. Wishing everybody a good day/ evening ahead. Don't let the intruders/ pirates rob the joy in your own house *or ship*.

Peace out...

f6ba07fabf2c2bcff3e9854b72c29dc0-1491489