[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

So what episode are we at now?

Halfway point? I don't think we're at the climax (highest tension/crisis point) yet. I think the climax would be a JoonU wedding and when the officiant asks "Is there a reason why these two should not be wed?" Bland shows up and screams "I'm pregnant with his child!" Cue kimchi slap.

Edit: thought of more crazy storylines. JG is indeed the father but then we discover that Bland pulled a move out of "The Crush" and stole his "biological specimen" from a prophylactic from the trashcan. (I'm trying my best not to run afoul of Soompi's no dirty language rule)

Edit 2: you can probably guess my age from all my movie references. lol.

w5aIp3Xm.png

• Like 13

18 hours ago, marimari00 said:

This is exactly what I thought her motivation was when she called out JE in her post. I didn't want to say it out loud because it's too low, too calculating of a move to think of someone but I can almost hear her say "I feel so betrayed by someone who I loved dearly together with the person I admired and was a huge fan off" Aaaargh @$&!?%!!!

i will refrain from taking out my popcorn because if things are just about to go down and JE is to be dragged into that person's scheming, I am seriously worried...

Exactly :(

• Like 10

I wish everybody a good weekend! Stay safe, stay calm and keep chanting our BBJX miracle prayer! Good things will come to good people in the end.

Annyeong! :wub:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7g2zo04bsp44

Edited by Guest
edited for the Stargazers' world safety! I bet you've all read the original content so please enjoy the cute gifs instead!

@NoonaE Point taken. Things are not really going well right now.  A lot of JE's fans are reacting in twitter and IG protesting the shipping of the two since they really don't want her to be dragged into this. Honestly, shippers in general are not looked upon nicely these days, more so now. They don't differentiate Stargazers from the gen shippers as its hard for them to do so.  They see someone shipping the two & its automatically "the shippers"

The makjang unfolding before us is quite scary in a way that this could go either very well or very bad. Right now, I just don't want us to be associated with those ugly & seriously crazy happenings.  This is our home...our sanctuary....so let's comfort each other here and be very vigilant as well.  We maybe a minority in the number of those fans (from all sides) but we also know we are quite powerful together as a team/group.  So...... fighting my fellow Stargazers!  GROUP HUGGGGGG!!!

• Like 15

11 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Halfway point? I don't think we're at the climax (highest tension/crisis point) yet. I think the climax would be a JoonU wedding and when the officiant asks "Is there a reason why these two should not be wed?" Bland shows up and screams "I'm pregnant with his child!" Cue kimchi slap.

Edit: thought of more crazy storylines. JG is indeed the father but then we discover that Bland pulled a move out of "The Crush" and stole his "biological specimen" from a prophylactic from the trashcan. (I'm trying my best not to run afoul of Soompi's no dirty language rule)

Edit 2: you can probably guess my age from all my movie references. lol.

w5aIp3Xm.png

This had made me laugh so hard :lol:

now let's wait for next phase of this makjang drama

• Like 7

11 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

He doesn't sleep or a early bird!!

early bird catches the worm :blush: 

Uh, you probably not getting enough sleep , your eyes become puffy .. take good care of yourself and health. Health is wealth, you know. Stop wasting time of worrying. Takeback your life, and don't let others control you.. FIGHTING!

• Like 9

Love this quote......  LeeJoonGi & LeeJiEun meet for the first time, And created the most powerful bond .... "We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross to our path for a reason", this is what we call fate and destiny.. Everything happen for a reason, and there isn't a thing call coincidence. Too many coincidences is not a coincidence anymore". 

ta tara tara tarara tara .....  

Happy Friday, enjoy viewing, anyway ....

• Like 13

11 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

They don't differentiate Stargazers from the gen shippers as its hard for them to do so.  They see someone shipping the two & its automatically "the shippers"

What do u mean by gen shipper and stargazers? I'm confused. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

What do u mean by gen shipper and stargazers? I'm confused. 

Ok...sorry if I got you confused.

To put it simply, general shippers (SoSoo couple/JGxIU/etc shippers outside of the group in this thread) & us are seen as just one group. We are somehow familiar with each others here and our handle names in IG but the majority of IU's fans who do not ship her with anyone see all shippers as just one group.  They can't distinguish us stargazers (who are well behaved & organized) from the others...they just see a group of shippers causing trouble. 

Spoiler

That's why I kinda understand where NoonaE's coming from....shippers have been branded as troublemakers (I know it's quite unfair) because of the latest "incident" in IG and in twitter.  Many are turning HB into a victim of shippers' bullying.

• Like 14

On 8/15/2017 at 9:06 AM, fatmeow said:

I have 2 ships.... If they both sank I am going to the bottom of the deep blue sea...... for some serious healing!:fearful:

same here..My first ship had turned into friend zone in which all of us shippers had a jaw dropping after so many years of waiting. As of the moment the guy admitted he was dating to someone...It really breaks our heart as shippers but what else can we do, we don't hold their hearts and its still up to them of who they ended in the future... but to JoonU couple I was hoping so hard that the BBJX miracle came true as we shippers sailed not on water but to the moon....:heart:

• Like 12

On 8/17/2017 at 4:06 AM, aprilana said:

guys, if you have noticed, since the stalker start following Queens IG ... King & Queen stop liking each others post..  meaning, they were aware that someone is stalking .. lol!

noticed this too, our Queen getting prettier everyday .. inspired?? :heart:

cr to the owner of picture

I've noticed JoonU couple wear the same arm bond?...is it me???is it me???..delulu...

• Like 9

We asked for more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon.png and so we got a long-running real-life drama!

Since it's the weekend, let's chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif and eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif as the 100+-episode drama unfolds.

Always keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and spread the love! draw-heart.gif

Have a great weekend!

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(JoonGi, I know that it's still 76 pages to reach 999 but we are already dizzy from the rollercoaster ride!) dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif not-available.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifto make the decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  that will make him truly happy! good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds (despite efforts of some to undermine him and the drama). detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 20

7 hours ago, chi13lou said:

We asked for more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon.png and so we got a long-running real-life drama!

Since it's the weekend, let's chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif and eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif as the 100+-episode drama unfolds.

Always keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and spread the love! draw-heart.gif

Have a great weekend!

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(JoonGi, I know that it's still 76 pages to reach 999 but we are already dizzy from the rollercoaster ride!) dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif not-available.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifto make the decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  that will make him truly happy! good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds (despite efforts of some to undermine him and the drama). detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

:D:D  always love your chant .really cheer up my day 

• Like 12

This is one of the reason we need to be careful on what we post on ig, the hashtag also the intention of the post... 

Spoiler

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=005&aid=0001018924

I really don't like the idea of her getting more spotlight than she already has... Now she got another one as someone that being bullied... Support from bystander who knows nothing but the surface will come pouring for her. 

• Like 13