[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

to break the silence in some ways, wanna share this cool FMV ... 

1. Baekhyun to IU "Can't Take My Eyes Of You" :blush:

2.  The stubborn fanboy couldn't read the signs ...  :grin:

3. Hae Soo & Baek Ah .... delulu :tounge_wink:

4. HaeSoo x WangYo :glasses:

• Like 11

8 hours ago, silentwind said:

I was wondering the same. The bone thing....my god, I laughed so hard. But if there is indeed a tiny bone to be spared, we are all here waiting and wagging our tails patiently. :D 

What this shipping life has turned us into :D I've stopped starting ships nowadays. It's just JoonJi or go broke and when they are married and have kids, I will happily retire from my shipping career. For now, I'm patiently waiting, wagging my little tail for whatever crumb that comes our way. While I'm at it, I should do the magic chant too.

BBJX magic cast your spell! 

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

What this shipping life has turned us into :D I've stopped starting ships nowadays. It's just JoonJi or go broke and when they are married and have kids, I will happily retire from my shipping career. For now, I'm patiently waiting, wagging my little tail for whatever crumb that comes our way. While I'm at it, I should do the magic chant too.

BBJX magic cast your spell! 

This is the only ship I have ever shipped so seriously after my Dong Hae ship sank. I totally understand how you feel. BBJX Magic please come true! :heart:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

This is the only ship I have ever shipped so seriously after my Dong Hae ship sank. I totally understand how you feel. BBJX Magic please come true! :heart:

Chinggu, Pray tell who is the Dong Hae ship? And I'm sorry to hear it sank. My other ships were casual flings, small infatuations that went as quickly as they came. I can count in one hand the few instance i shipped this seriously. I remember falling head over heels with the Queen Inhyun's Man couple. Apart from JoonJi they have the most electrifying Kdrama chemistry I have ever seen shoot through my screen. Imagine my elation when a grand confession happened at the end of it. I am still holding out hope for those two! I also shipped a non Korean onscreen couple who's trajectory reminds me so much of JoonJi's - both were in a relationship when they first met but eventually fell in love, married and now have a child. The overwhelming sense of happiness when they look at each other reminded me so much of JoonJi together. Both were also a great influence to each other. A yin to the other's yang. In them I see the possibilities of what JoonJi could be if they end up with each other, sometime, someday, somehow. So let's keep our fingers crossed and see where this ship will take us!

• Like 13

10 hours ago, summer2017 said:

my first , the only one & probably the last i have ever shipped this strong..i shipped joshifer & couple from the game of throne too but didn't jumped in to the ship..:D:D :D

• Like 7

7 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Chinggu, Pray tell who is the Dong Hae ship? And I'm sorry to hear it sank. My other ships were casual flings, small infatuations that went as quickly as they came. I can count in one hand the few instance i shipped this seriously. I remember falling head over heels with the Queen Inhyun's Man couple. Apart from JoonJi they have the most electrifying Kdrama chemistry I have ever seen shoot through my screen. Imagine my elation when a grand confession happened at the end of it. I am still holding out hope for those two! I also shipped a non Korean onscreen couple who's trajectory reminds me so much of JoonJi's - both were in a relationship when they first met but eventually fell in love, married and now have a child. The overwhelming sense of happiness when they look at each other reminded me so much of JoonJi together. Both were also a great influence to each other. A yin to the other's yang. In them I see the possibilities of what JoonJi could be if they end up with each other, sometime, someday, somehow. So let's keep our fingers crossed and see where this ship will take us!

A bit off topic but Dong Hae is Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae. I shipped them like mad during Hotel King and when I knew they were very close after My Girl (ya I know there was absolutely no possibility with our King then). Until the ship sank coz DH is dating another guy. 

I loved the Queen Inhyun couple too! Totally fell head over heels into them but they broke up eventually. 

I pray for our ship to sail the seas smoothly and for them to have their little "Seol". 

Update from JG IG happy Wed! Online same time as him, yay! Didn't want to open my IG at such weird hour but got a pleasant surprise when I did!

• Like 11

Thanks God, Our King finally updated his IG :lol::heart:

Btw, I saw breaking news from Soompi about Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri dating news. I'm quite surprised but congrats for their shiper. They met on Reply drama in 2015, right? And finally become official couple in 2017. It took 2 years for their shiper.

So I'll be patient for my OTP, may be next year 2018 gonna be a blessed year for our OTP JoonU. No need release dating news, just marriage news like SongSong couple did. :rolleyes::wub:

Dear God, please make our OTP JoonU become a real longlasting couple :heart:

• Like 14

On 8/14/2017 at 3:01 PM, silentwind said:

*cough cough* I started to write a JoonU fanfic which I'd like to share with you. So far, I wrote all kind of stories, including webtoon scripts, but this is actually my first fanfic attempt - this is why I was a bit reluctant whether to share it or not, but in the end I decided to do it: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278023:) It has only two chapters so far, but it's work in progress (in between IRL job assignments).

PS: Special thanks to @summer2017 for being my first reader  :blush:

Thanks for sharing your story chingu. Finally I read it and it's awesome.Will wait for more :)

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, silentwind said:

Thank you @goldenmoon (and everyone else who already read it and left feedback) for reading and for your kind words. Until IRL brings us some good news, I will vent my frustration in fiction hahaha. (I am writing this ff in between my translation projects at work, so expect fairly quick updates lol)

@silentwind pretty interesting, quite convincing, rather :blush: ...  continuation pls 

• Like 10

To our halloween-king-smiley-emoticon.gifJoonGi and Queen Jieun, we just wanted you to know we are hungry hungry-2.gif for crumbs! hungry-kids.gif 

How hungry, you ask? Someone has decided to start playing with slime and posted it on her IG too. (Doesn't this remind you of the scene where Yeonhwa used HaeSoo's mask to deceive Wang So into thinking she was HaeSoo? - credit @q4q4)

As long as you are happy, we will wait but please, don't take too long!

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(JoonGi, I know that it's still 79 pages before we hit 999 but we are already dizzy from the rollercoaster ride!) dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif not-available.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

Hi all! My very first post on Soompi :) Greetings from Poland!

Shipping Joonu since last year and checking this thread on a daily basis on updates regarding Kind and Queen. 

At first I created this account to vote for our cast during Soompi contest and to support ML cast and Stargazers team during recent contest :)

@chi13louthank you for your chants, it really helped when news about 'you know who' happened to be released. I hope that today's IG release will not affect our King and Queen... and as always such a 'great' timing, new CM episode is airing today...

Edited by pinksaturdays
  • Like 14

@silentwind Thank you, indeed it's great to see many Joonu supporters here, from all over the world :)

I was monitoring her IG update from the beginning, I am not sure what this person expected, but after receiving many negative comments, she disabled comment section. I know that slime is popular now, but in this case it's just attention seeking. She should consider how this can influence JoonGi.

• Like 9