[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

and since the competition for the Best Drama is over ... we are back to cheering for JoonU once again ... they need our support and team work to this big competition. 

For the "Most 100 Beautiful & Handsome Faces 2017" 

note: only you have to do is to hit the like and make comments ...

sample:

- I vote Lee Joon Gi #southkorea #theMostHandsomeFacesof2017  #tccandler  #independentcriticlist

- I vote IU #southkorea #theMostBeautifulFacesof2017  #tccandler  #independentcriticlist 

thanks and do share as well ... Have A Blessed Weekend! 

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

JoonU, I wish you could see our victory! It was a hard long battle but we won it! So happy that we protected our beloved ML!

So aside from stargazers, we are now also known as SHR ambassadors!

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

Queen updated her IG! So fit! Amazing Queen!

It's nice to see our Queen shared her hobbies to her fans. And finally I could see her appearance completely in her video, not only her beauty finger, lol :lol: 

Now I'm waiting our King updating his IG too, maybe with his next JG TV? :rolleyes:

• Like 10

I believe whatever JG said at that time will still imposed negatively on him so JG being silent IMO was a good decision.

Good to know PMY gives this interview about JG, just wish this interview came out earlier/during that time, then I think all the blames will not fall on JG.

anyway, this is just my opinion :D

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

What do u mean  @goldenmoon Chingu? Whose silence? I think PMY's really a good friend to our JG.

@aprilana Chingu thank u for ur congrats! Great to have u here always cheering JoonU on!

welcome .. always here to cheer!!! ,,,, wait

another intriguing issues? can't get what you meant.. jejeje

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Linda Gunawan said:

I believe whatever JG said at that time will still imposed negatively on him so JG being silent IMO was a good decision.

Good to know PMY gives this interview about JG, just wish this interview came out earlier/during that time, then I think all the blames will not fall on JG.

Well I guess that's true too the time was just wrong so even if he said anything that would have negative impact..

• Like 10

2 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

Well I guess that's true too the time was just wrong so even if he said anything that would have negative impact..

definitely agree you guys ... 

as the saying goes: "Silence is Golden - Speech is Silver". meaning, "Gold is worth more than silver". in other words speaking is good but silence is better. The merefact, saying nothing is preferably better than speaking too much inappropriate to the situation. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Linda Gunawan said:

I am glad PMY is a good and loyal friend to give this interview. Our JG is lucky to have such a friend like her. I always like the MEC because of their friendship. This week King has been busy, not used to his IG silence but praying he will see Queen's update and like it.

• Like 10

One of beautiful FMV that captures our King & our Queen moments :wub: Oh my, even their gesture looked similar and when I see them look at each other I amazed seeing these beautiful moments.

Thank you for FMV owner who made this beautiful video.

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, deori said:

One of beautiful FMV that captures our King & our Queen moments :wub: Oh my, even their gesture looked similar and when I see them look at each other I amazed seeing these beautiful moments.

Thank you for FMV owner who made this beautiful video.

those simple gestures and stares that says a thousand words....thus only for us to read in between the lines which makes us conclude "the truth"   :heart:

cr to the owner of this video...very touchy...

• Like 12