[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 more days till Queen Jieun's 25th birthday! birthday-cake.gif

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

4. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

7. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds.

9. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

10. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

11. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 17

Just saying, kind of reminds you of this

5 days to go till Queen Jieun's 25th birthday! birthday-cake.gif

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

11. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Uaena_TT said:

Some of IU's interviews on MBC Picnic Live today

Wow! Thank you for sharing this @Uaena_TT This is as clear as one can get. She truly is our main crumb dropper.  It is so beautiful to hear how her love is realized and the way she expresses it...sheer poetry. 

• Like 18

Hi guys, just dropping by actually I'm just here the whole time just being sneaky-lurking- waiting for a ground-breaking news :D as I declared long before that I chose and will always choose to be a fool for uri JoonU <3

Anyways chingudeuls I need your help.. my friend is a new avid fan of Moon Lovers and she wants to buy the original version of the OST unfortunately YESASIA don't provide it anymore.. (only japanase and taiwan/chinese TT_TT)does anyone know where else to order online? Thanks in advance XD

• Like 10

Spoiler

finally... JG updated his IG n i think i found crumbs in that video, can't wait to see the whole new concept of his website n it releases close to JE bday just liked JE that had released her album closed to his, oh..coincidence :wub:

• Like 15

Hello Stargazers!! It's been quite long i'm not posting anything here ^^ thank you @chi13lou as you keep posting our daily chant, how i want our BBJX curse/blessing come truee very soon right now! but we can just hope, pray and waiting...good news coming for us, i still have sad feeling i really miss to see them together again. 

Chingu @pwnkl i also regret not to buy the Ost.earlier T_T as far as i knew it already sold out everywhere and Korea, no production anymore...

• Like 12

Beautiful mural :)  IU really loves it :heart:

I love to see stargazer who still compiling connection between JG - JE :wub:

They were online at the same time. Did He also take a look on Jieun's mural painting video? Ahh I'm delulu again :wub:

Edited by deori
Added an IG link
  • Like 16

Less than 3 days to go till the 25th birthday of Queen Jieun! birthday-cake.gif

Have a great weekend! chill-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

and our ultimate wish,

• Like 13