[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Hello my darling Stargazers!

It's been a while since I last checked in. It's not because I jumped ship or abandoned JoonU and my crew. There's just not enough hours in a day for me to do everything I need to and want to. How is everyone? Does everyone love Palette as much as I do and did everyone find as much crumbs from it as I think I did? Haha

I finally made an IG account separate from my personal one, so I can ship and post JoonU as often and as much as I want without annoying/spamming my RL friends.

https://www.instagram.com/captainstargazer/

Hope you'll follow it~ Hehe.

Keep the faith, y'all! Stand strong and believe in JoonU. Who knows? We might be getting some good news in a few months. Haha. Wishful thinking~

Hi Captain @akinahana89...Missed seeing you post. YAY!!! So happy to hear from you!!! 

YUP! I sure felt like JE dropped some yummy crumbs from Palette...it is nice to see she is keeping us Stargazers on our toes. LOL

I'm afraid I don't know how to do IG... :huh: I think I'm already over my head with trying to keep up with everyone kekekeke. 

Since news of JoonU seem to keep surfacing with these two, I agree with you, let's hope things will move "soon".  :D

• Like 12

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

It's been a while since I last checked in. It's not because I jumped ship or abandoned JoonU and my crew. There's just not enough hours in a day for me to do everything I need to and want to. How is everyone? Does everyone love Palette as much as I do and did everyone find as much crumbs from it as I think I did? Haha

I finally made an IG account separate from my personal one, so I can ship and post JoonU as often and as much as I want without annoying/spamming my RL friends.

Keep the faith, y'all! Stand strong and believe in JoonU. Who knows? We might be getting some good news in a few months. Haha. Wishful thinking~

thank you captain for posting again.... we need you positive vibes here from time to time... hehe.. it might be slow in here but we still have our JoonU heart... we just need to be careful, u know, since iu's wish to have a blissful year without hiccups hahaha...

hope we'll have crumbs soon...

• Like 14

11 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

I'm glad to read every post captain made, always give positive vibe. Of course, we still keep in faith with JoonU :heart:

By the way, I saw Kang Hanna posted a wefie picture with Jisoo in IG, I don't know what event they attend, but happy to see them still keep in touch after MLSHR end. I hope to see JG and JE have a chance to meet again next time, then take a picture together like Hanna and Jisoo. 

I really miss JoonU :wub:

• Like 16

@deori It was the Baeksang Awards earlier today. Too bad Hanna lost.

13 days to go till Jieun's birthday! birthday-present-and-cake.gif

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. NO more wet bangs look for JoonGi!

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together after winning at DramaFever Awards so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 17

@chi13lou oh thank you for the info, I see, it was baeksang award. I saw JE liked suzy's IG post too when Suzy attended the event. 

Oh Hanna didn't win the nomination :o Maybe the other nominees quite competitive. I hope she gets good projects next time and could win the nomination in other award :) good luck Hanna

Oh, I love your daily chant, the emoticons are entertaining and of course a good reminder for us :blush:

• Like 8

8 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

thank you captain for posting again.... we need you positive vibes here from time to time... hehe.. it might be slow in here but we still have our JoonU heart... we just need to be careful, u know, since iu's wish to have a blissful year without hiccups hahaha...

hope we'll have crumbs soon...

Yeah I also still ship them but more carefree without really hoping too much and just follow the flow hee.

• Like 9

Checking in since I've been awhile for a while. I'm reinvigorated and ready to ship. Hwaiting!

(I was looking around for a gif from from the Hwaiting scene between 14th prince and Soo but I couldn't find it because I couldn't remember 14th prince's name anymore because Ji Soo is Guk Du to me now.)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Lampel said:

Look at those smiles if that isn't love then I don't know what it is

Thank you for the memorable photo @Lampel Ahhhhh...their smiles are so similar...it makes me smile to see them...I miss them...if only things continued uninterrupted from their TW weekend...where would we be now? It must be a sign for all of us to keep together, stay strong, keep supporting each other, cause everything worth having is worth waiting for.  JG/JE FIGHTING!!!!!! Stargazers believe!!!!!

• Like 17

21 hours ago, Lampel said:

Look at those smiles if that isn't love then I don't know what it is:heart:

its a fan service lol mian :D

ah i miss them TT

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images
  • Like 7

11 days to go till the 25th birthday of Jieun! birthday-present-and-cake.gif

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

11. SHR cast to get together after winning at DramaFever Awards so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 17

Ma._estella posted this in IG!!!  Thank you chingu!

"Just wanted to re-upload this. Call me stubborn or delusional or insensitive to his current gf but I honestly believe that JE made a way to JG's heart in the later part of their MLSHR filming. He might not even know it but his eyes and body language betrayed him. His eyes can't lie, when JE was destructed and looking at those cheering squad, JG's eyes were still stucked on her, not minding those people. And this action of him really caught my attention and many people actually. I only wish well for both JG and JE. I really wish they can find happiness and the real love of their life in the proper time. And I know that the choice and decisions on which path to take are on their hands. "

Watching this makes me giddy again:wub:

• Like 16

Spoiler

As for what's up with our king, a few more CM stills that haven't been posted here. Unless I missed it?

Spoiler

The picture below was deleted (I don't think he meant to crop out MCW lol), but JG fans save everything~ Posting it here again since it contains more JG. :3

• Like 16

hi all, I am new fan of joongi since I watched moon lovers, 

I dont know him that well but i could tell something is happening during his time together with IU, I could see he is so happy and his eyes says it all, they might be holding back their feelings since that time they both have bf gf, now that the news broke out he has gf, y i feel like he is not happy? he loose his sparkle in his eyes, tired.. and weak, 

from the way i see it, he is still in the process to confirm his feelings too from dating, then he got caught.., but if he really loves her... he should be extremely feel happy rite, now everyone knows shes his gf, 

however i dont see it in him, instead he looks down and stressful and sad,

that makes me wondering what is going on ...

well.. as long as they are married yet, i still have hope for him and IU..

• Like 16

Joon Gi Wang So, come back to us... :bawling:

Anyways, this is the sculptor who was in charge of the design and creation of Wang So's various masks. And as I'm sure we'd all agree, he did a great job. :D

• Like 17

@bbljg05  Welcome aboard the ship! It is precisely why a lot of us are still onboard (although the thread has been quite quiet due to most shippers having to deal with RL, something they neglected for months even after the drama ended because of JoonU). Continue to share your thoughts. Let's be patient.

10 days to go till the 25th birthday of Jieun! birthday-present-and-cake.gif

and our ultimate wish,

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Like 16

Hello all this is my 1st post in Soompi and I'm totally new here,I'm a new JG an JE fan and also new to korean drama world..

But unfortunately I always stumble upon any forum or shipper related thread after the show ends-_- So I'm here to after the show is finished   but I just can't let JoonU go..I'm just crazy about them and their chemistry..which was so real..I just can't move on so I'm on this ship till one of them is getting marries :D

Can anyone tell me how to change my ID name here?

Spoiler

GcSLxGO.jpg

even if this is for fan service still the smile on their faces are priceless...their eyes were smiling the happiness is so evident..A person should be glowing with happiness when all around his know about his love but why he looks so dull and sad like something is missing?his eyes are so empty and he looks so tired even in few photos which are there during CM shoot :unsure: MAy be dululu mind is thinking too much but I can't help myself :astonished:

And that makes a question many things..

• Like 19