[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

speaker phone leafCalling all JoonU shippers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of April 23, 2017)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

16/20 - 80% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

As it is said, PATIENCE is a virtue. So hold on tight and believe that in time, the reality about JoonU will be revealed.

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

finalllllllly ive been waiting for whole day! ending scene MV! no wonder there's no jam jam mv

im intrigued by the video though..have to find the lyrics and its........ wow....... im overanalyzing haha

• Like 13

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, WH said:

in other translated lyrics its says "you dont know what kind of heart you gave me" but this lyrics says "you wouldnt know what kind of heart i gave you"/youll never know what kind of heart i gave you.... Ouch..

its different things right???

maybe ill prefer the latter, coz its from teamstarcandy hahaha

• Like 11

11 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

finalllllllly ive been waiting for whole day! ending scene MV! no wonder there's no jam jam mv

im intrigued by the video though..have to find the lyrics and its........ wow....... im overanalyzing haha

Thanks chinggu yah! I finally watched the MV and I know I said I will ship lightly but I kinda imagined JG instead of KSH in those scenes and I almost passed out from the feels. I wish some talented JoonU shipper will edit it somehow so we get an idea of the what if's and could have been's. I love KSH too and they looked really cute together but JoonU is still JoonU. I like to think it would have been JG in that video if the last three months didn't happen but it did so here's hoping for an edited version to console my forever broken shipper heart.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Thanks chinggu yah! I finally watched the MV and I know I said I will ship lightly but I kinda imagined JG instead of KSH in those scenes and I almost passed out from the feels. I wish some talented JoonU shipper will edit it somehow so we get an idea of the what if's and could have been's. I love KSH too and they looked really cute together but JoonU is still JoonU. I like to think it would have been JG in that video if the last three months didn't happen but it did so here's hoping for an edited version to console my forever broken shipper heart.

haha it would have been cute for them to act again in an mv, but its a break up song so im content with KSH doing it haha

the song keep running in my head, im always humming it argh! this is my second fave after dear name... oh why the feels of break up songs in entire album but its so good...

• Like 14

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making his life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

4. JoonGi's eye smiles to return. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

7. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

9. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

10. SHR cast to get together often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

11. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 14

Hi all, been a while since I visited, but I'm still on board the ship. 

Very happy to see IU doing so well with her album. Haven't checked out the songs fully since I'm not so much a kpop fans. 

Just wanted to share another observation about LJG dating news. Maybe it has been shared before since I haven't had a chance to back read all...

Spoiler

So I was curious since he has not been posting much on insta, I checked out JHB's insta, but, it is now private when before I was able to see her posts. Well, I don't follow nor know her well, never seen any of her works. But as a celebrity, wouldn't it be strange to have a private insta account? Anyhow, it could be she has been receiving too much hate/negative comments that she couldn't take it anymore but to go private. I pity her if so, but still, why do you have to be the one going into private/hiding if all is well and proper? Just stand firm and face everything head on. Only then you can survive and prove yourself? Right?

• Like 17

11 hours ago, Cassy P said:

This is a scene of 'Ending Scene' MV :rolleyes:. I know it's just a coincidence (like hairpin in 'Through The Night' MV ㅋㅋ) 

Hide contents

uyn%20ng_zpsud9zftpg.png

i was also thinking about the marionette set up... because in latest vid of jg there was a marionette thing too right? (or am i dreaming haha)

• Like 11

On 4/23/2017 at 2:17 PM, arshinwoo said:

IU: Only filmed MV for songs that represent my image. For Dear Name, I intended to let fans imagine the scenes/pics freely based on lyrics.

it might be good not to have an mv of this since the song, though beautiful, was quite ambiguous. we could imagine WS on that mv (hahaha, gotta find one in YT thats for sure..)

actually, dear name, is like the continuation of through the night song.... (it also has the "through the night" line on the chorus, maybe because of different translations)

• Like 12

10 hours ago, chi13lou said:

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making his life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR cast to get together often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

11. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

LETS KEEP ON CHANTING, we may never know hahaha..

baek-ah already found his OTP hahaha.... what a different response...

• Like 14

11 hours ago, chi13lou said:

and our ultimate wish,

• Like 12

and our ultimate wish,

plus an update on our Chanting Success Rate (as of April 25, 2017)

21. New comb bought by Joongi's hairstylist so no middle part/curtain style hair for Joongi - CHECK

17/21 = 80.95% Chanting Success Rate

• Like 12