[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Happy Thursday!

It's 2 days to go till JoonGi's FM and 8 days till the launch of IU's album.

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's song and album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Guidance and/or enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifso he can make the right choice for himself, particularly on which road to take, bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Success for and crumbs from JoonGi's Seoul FM on the 15th.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's hair to be not parted in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  (For this chant to be a success, his hairstyle on his next live appearance (first CM script reading?) shouldn't feature the curtain look. LOL)

6. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to live in a deserted and shark-infested island.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other, as good colleagues.

10. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together more often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi for now.

13. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to eventually find their way back to each other's arms and make the BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 23

12 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

Im tempted too to see again but then just stopped since i won't be able to move on when he already said sorry haha

Hope good news will come very soon after holy week.. Oh and iu album release is next friday! Yehey!

I'm not expecting much chinggu. The only way I can stay on this ship is to have zero expectations and just relaaax . I barely made it off the plank after that major bomb :D But JE's comeback is one heck of a good news indeed. I'm too excited! Give me that new MV already. tuzki_001.gif

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

I'm not expecting much chinggu. The only way I can stay on this ship is to have zero expectations and just relaaax . I barely made it off the plank after that major bomb :D But JE's comeback is one heck of a good news indeed. I'm too excited! Give me that new MV already. tuzki_001.gif

You're right hehe, for now jg have to be quietly do his things first haha..

I'm actually for iu news like MV and performances in music shows and baeksang haha.. Also to win that legal case against that harassment..

I stated that I'll be off the news for a while but here I am checking the forum after I woke up.. Hahaha

• Like 16

Oh yeah gd is in the house of iu!! Er album! The good news I'm asking for! Ever since infinite challenge I wanted to see her collab with him. And taeyang..

She's going for an all kill as always...

This is a dream collab for me haha of course aside from that one person haha

And ksh in MV... Tsk tsk iu-ssi jjang

• Like 18

I really really can't wait for this album! People are already staking claim that JE is going to be the female artist of the year. High expectation and great anticipation for her comeback all around. @ucieh lol chinggu did "someone" just become the new Voldy in our ship? hehe. That would've been a crumb indeed. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

I really really can't wait for this album! People are already staking claim that JE is going to be the female artist of the year. High expectation and great anticipation for her comeback all around. @ucieh lol chinggu did "someone" just become the new Voldy in our ship? hehe. That would've been a crumb indeed. 

Hope she gets that female artist of the year award.. It'll be her second time right?

Lol and now we can't say his name haha anyway its iu's album that has nothing to do with him except if he was a secret track haha the first track is just a big chunk of coincidence along with night letter MV setup haha

• Like 13

It's the day before JoonGi's FM and 7 days till the launch of IU's album.

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's song and album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifso he can make the right choice for himself, particularly on which road to take, bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Success for and crumbs from JoonGi's Seoul FM tomorrow.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's hair to be not parted in the middle at his FM. tearing-hair.gif 

6. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other, as good colleagues.

10. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi for now.

13. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to eventually find their way back to each other's arms and make the BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 21