[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

funny,

dispatch released the scandal jg on April 4 (4/4)

and iu's new track is titled "cant love you anymore" revealed a day after..

hahahaha

going 180 degrees from through the night (its like an impending goodbye song now instead of confess song... sigh)

• Like 17

Spoiler
3 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

donno if proper to post this...well, maybe as time goes by, love or hate, will just turn to a slight click of "like". A least this is the way life goes for je n voldy.

Hide contents

maybe they did separate amicably...

• Like 7

3 hours ago, nurlayla said:

omo...gary is married? :blink: *off topic

they are still friends after all *Kiha n JE

*off topic hehe got a shock too, which reminded me if jg was that too secretive and instead of dating scandal, it was marriage scandal haha..

at least he was not subject to rumors which has legal cases.. (knock on wood).. id still watch him but maybe on july after he finishes CM.

for now, even with a broken heart and maybe not hoping too much, i just enjoy being in this ship with all you guys,,,

*hugs*

• Like 12

Spoiler
6 hours ago, moonlovers said:

This scene :bawling: Oh my shipper heart.

Still cant believe what happen yesterday...

the lines of haesoo here is literally us telling it to jg hahahaha

6 hours ago, jenny kim said:

Has JG written apology for his fans or explain why he was hiding?  JE wrote to her fans when her relationship came out

the heat is still on so maybe after soul searching... i guess after the holy week or during the encore stage....

well he better prepare an explanation.. i think we'll get it....

• Like 8

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

I'm torn too. Part of me can't ship them anymore but part of me wanted to believe in the goodness we all saw in JoonJi. I wished for their happiness whether it's with each other or not but completely got blindsided by how the recent events  went down. I'm just happy to see JE slowly going back to her previous cheerful self and for that I am grateful. Need to sort my feelings out in the mean time

me too.. i cannot feel to ship them right now... when we shipped them during iu and voldy time this is because their sohae was so up there, the chemy was so there, but we ship them may i say for good fun? but then it got real and deep 6 feet underground,, we were drowned by deluluness, then they broke up (which im kinda feeling guilty when it happened) then keep chanting and boom dispatch burst our bubble.... now i will feel guilty to the new other party since it looked like sacrificed alot but i still believe jg and je attraction's and closeness is real off cam..

so yeah for now ill just support them with individual projects and still believe in this OTP with grain of salt,,,

• Like 11

I think the Criminal Minds stuff was already posted earlier, but not one of the translated articles? Well, I just came across it so here it is for anyone else:

And it seems like the first script reading is this Friday... whoo boy. haha

• Like 11

@postnihilism I'm in too! 

@krysyuy I'm so excited about this, regardless of the hot topic about jg, even before that! Hope the latest events doesn't affect the show's rating cause I know and like the other actors and actresses as well.

But I'm trying to imagine what's his costars' reactions. It's likely they sympathise with him since they've probably gone through similar situations.(If they bring it up at all or hint about it). Hope my boy doesn't feel lonely and out of place. :( 

^_^ ooh... JE looks so happy, I'm glad everything is working out for her and seems that she and voldy has ended on good terms since he liked Oh Hyuk's insta post of her.

As for JG, here's my 2 cents:

No, I don't think JG is a bad guy. I believe he is a great person and he has a close and genuine friendship with JE. Did he like JE romantically? Probably did at one point, not surprising since they have been acting together for 6 months as passionate lovers. People have feelings, he may be a veteran actor but our emotions don't turn on/off like a switch, especially a passionate and devoted actor like JG. Some actors (eg. Ha ji won) even have to see a psychiatrist after getting too involved in their characters. JG once said in his interview recently(?) that sometimes he gets confused with the sparks he felt onscreen, but he is getting better at it now. How I see it now is that both JG and JE felt the sparks, but both chose to step back once everything (SAF/ fm) died down. So for SAF, I would see it as fan service gone overboard and JG overzealous in character (remember it was to the point that he even dreamt about her). JE did mention during her guest appearance in TW that JG asked her to attend SAF with him as SoHae couple one last time to give closure to their love story for their fans. I prefer to think of him this way than a "womanizing playboy manslut". @postnihilism - :lol: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ your choice of words are hilarious!

With JHB, I think it's probably serious or I hope, if not I don't know what to think of JG's character. It's the 4th time being "caught" in 2 years, yes he could actually deny this time too. In those pictures shown, they were just standing around, close friends can hang out - Unless he really had the intention to marry her eventually, better to admit now then face further backlash for lying OR they know Dispatch has more juicy pictures to prove their relationship and there's no way to deny. My point is, if they were just having an open relationship (like some of you speculated) with recent juicy pictures to prove, gosh, no way would I want to ship JE with him. :crazy: BUT I will give him the benefit of the doubt and trust that he is a better person (as he did say before that he has passed the age for casual dating in one of his interviews) and has now chosen to man up to the relationship that he has been hiding.

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, rozhin mohammadikian said:

@krysyuy I'm so excited about this, regardless of the hot topic about jg, even before that! Hope the latest events doesn't affect the show's rating cause I know and like the other actors and actresses as well.

But I'm trying to imagine what's his costars' reactions. It's likely they sympathise with him since they've probably gone through similar situations.(If they bring it up at all or hint about it). Hope my boy doesn't feel lonely and out of place. :( 

I'm really excited about Criminal Minds too! I thought LJG would be playing Hotch, but now I'm not so sure. There are two male actors older than JG instead of just the one who I thought would play Gideon. Also, there doesn't seem to be another male actor there who fits Derek besides JG. I'm still hoping the character he plays is a mix of Hotch and Derek though, lol. The best of both worlds.

I want to hide imagining the awkwardness to be honest. ^^;; I doubt it will come up, at least on Friday - it is their first script reading after all! In the end though, they're all professionals and they're there for a drama.

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, rozhin mohammadikian said:

But I'm trying to imagine what's his costars' reactions. It's likely they sympathise with him since they've probably gone through similar situations.(If they bring it up at all or hint about it). Hope my boy doesn't feel lonely and out of place:( 

I think he could handle it,, its usual dating scandal after all (and its not a crime dating someone, they might even congratulate him haha).. we the fans were the ones more affected than fellow colleague...

if he is happy with her, he shouldnt worry that much during script reading, and its been 3 days after so it might have calmed already (and its IUs comeback so the netizens are concentrated on that haha)...  and also during the fan meet, the ones who will likely attend are the ones who wants to support him after all this, thus he should still give them his best performance..

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I'm really excited about Criminal Minds too! I thought LJG would be playing Hotch, but now I'm not so sure. There are two male actors older than JG instead of just the one who I thought would play Gideon. Also, there doesn't seem to be another male actor there who fits Derek besides JG. I'm still hoping the character he plays is a mix of Hotch and Derek though, lol. The best of both worlds.

I need a break from romance and co-star drama! Hopefully there are no love interests in Criminal Minds. Just catch some serial killers or something.

Remember when Derek wore suits in season 1 but they were so ill-fitting and out of character that he looked like a sleazy salesman? Then wardrobe put Derek in normal cloths and everything was better. 

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I need a break from romance and co-star drama! Hopefully there are no love interests in Criminal Minds. Just catch some serial killers or something.

Remember when Derek wore suits in season 1 but they were so ill-fitting and out of character that he looked like a sleazy salesman? Then wardrobe put Derek in normal cloths and everything was better. 

Yes, a good ol' procedural would be lovely. Please don't create unnecessary love lines, tvN!

LMAO, I haven't thought about Derek's suits in forever. This just reminds me of how long Criminal Minds has been on the air. xD But yes, Derek in normal clothes >>> Derek in a suit. Everything was indeed better. Though now I'm torn on whether or not I want LJG to be Derek b/c LJG rocks the suit look. lol He rocks all the looks.

• Like 9

@krysyuy  mixing the characters seems a good idea as long as it doesn't suck. But If I had to choose one, JG suits Derek better.

@sosooyah19 AH the fan meet seems more awkward :unsure: I'm getting stressed instead of him.

These past two days I've developed a godmother-like feeling towards JE though she's an unni to me. And scrolling back in my phone's gallery, all the Joonu pics and vids I have, seem frozen and dead, it strange to think that once, I'd wake up in hopes of crumbs and Joonu news and now when I think of them, Katy Perry's "In another Life" starts playing in my head!:bawling: 

But sure captain @akinahana89 as for me, I'll try to be strong and fight! 

42 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

LMAO, I haven't thought about Derek's suits in forever. This just reminds me of how long Criminal Minds has been on the air. xD But yes, Derek in normal clothes >>> Derek in a suit. Everything was indeed better. Though now I'm torn on whether or not I want LJG to be Derek b/c LJG rocks the suit look. lol He rocks all the looks.

Maybe Joongi will wear one of Reid's sweater vests. I just checked Wiki, it's been on for 12 years!!! The cast must have a buttload of money from the syndication rights. (Syndication is one of the primary ways actors can make the big bucks. Magic number for syndication is typically 100 episodes or 5 seasons. Syndication is the reason why the cast of Friends to this day still makes USD$20 million per actor per year)

33 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

For sure, I think there's something weird, fishy, or suspicious going on with the off timing of all of this. Maybe one of @Siracusa's theories is right! (Where's that video of Joongi kicking a puppy?! LOL)

My money is now on boring tax stuff. :joy:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Maybe Joongi will wear one of Reid's sweater vests. I just checked Wiki, it's been on for 12 years!!! The cast must have buttload of money from the syndication rights. (Syndication is one of the primary ways actors can make the big bucks. Magic number for syndication is typically 100 episodes or 5 seasons. Syndication is the reason why the cast of Friends to this day still makes USD$20 million per actor per year)

I was thinking the same, Chingu! Why he can't play Reid, instead. Maybe that's the reason he keeps being so thin. I wish he could, plus I love Mathew Gray Gubler's character :wink:

Edited by latinoona
Grammar
  • Like 5

@postnihilism count me in too.

I went to bed feeling so sad last night. I have really shipped them so hard that the news just feel so surreal. Yes, still waiting for confirmation, but seriously, zero feeling of happiness on hearing JG is in relationship. Normally, any news of stars dating will make me feel glad they have found someone, but this instance, nothing, no feeling of excitement or whatsoever, only feeling emptiness. So empty... :( I ship too hard...

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Lampel said:

"CAN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE" I hope that's not what she's feeling towards JG right now :confused:

NO!!! OFC NO!!! Like the news said bfr, this song's about a bored couple who find their relationship cant go along anymore.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Maybe Joongi will wear one of Reid's sweater vests. I just checked Wiki, it's been on for 12 years!!! The cast must have a buttload of money from the syndication rights. (Syndication is one of the primary ways actors can make the big bucks. Magic number for syndication is typically 100 episodes or 5 seasons. Syndication is the reason why the cast of Friends to this day still makes USD$20 million per actor per year)

3 hours ago, latinoona said:

I was thinking the same, Chingu! Why he can't play Reid, instead. Maybe that's the reason he keeps being so thin. I wish he could, plus I love Mathew Gray Gubler's character :wink:

I would love to see LJG play Reid or a character like him some day. Too bad Reid is the youngest member on the team, lol. JG can play young but not that young! I'd love to see JG in a sweater vest though. (*___*)b

And actors with syndicated shows make bank! WOW. I can only imagine a show w/ 12+ years on it? Damn.

And JG! Are we talking secret tax shelters?! :joy:

• Like 5