[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 minute ago, cherrynea said:

Haha..you're right..non-shipper will think of candy first.

Me too want to ask "you posted exactly 24 hours after the mv released oppa?" What a good time!

Love reading everyone opinion about JE mv..as soon as i saw hairpin..its haesoo singing..:D

There are too many references for us shippers, I tend to overthink, even when she had finished putting that stamp on the envelope and she patted her chest. I remembered HS weak heart in the drama but in the MV she felt relieved to have written that letter. I need a chill pill. Haha 

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, perfectlyimperfecttrooper said:

I guess my heart is very Moon Lovers specific! Haha.

kkkk we all here have our MLSHR/ JoonU pre-conceived bias alright! hahaha... that also explains where Theory 1 came from. Her previous relationship was indeed more 'memorable' for some people including K-netz than MLSHR storyline. I bet some people haven't even watched the drama because of the premature judgment of it being such a 'domestic failure' *sigh, their loss actually!*

@WH I like 'Your Song'! ^_^

13 hours ago, Desvlo said:

Cheers to our Queen! Been playing the song repeatedly and my heart just flutters :wub: It's definitely a confession/love song, no doubt. Regarding all the MLSHR similarities, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE. Can that be our official Stargazers' motto? LOL

She is a woman in love :heart:

To have her write such a beautiful love song only means Joongi Oppa must've been romancing her the right way. He definitely lied about not being an expert in the romance department :D

Hello there! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR QUEEN LJE/IU!!! Manse! Manse! Second, hmmm... About LJG not being an expert in the "romance" department, I think that is true.... Before!!! But now, I don't think so... I believe that every person is a "hopeless romantic". Some say, they are and some say, they don't. I think the "right person" will just have to bring it out on that person. Why? Because if we are in love, we are very romantic and most of the times, CHEESY!!! In our country, we sometimes called that person "korny". Saying things that they think that they are just the only people in the world.:wub::wub: 

I think I read somewhere that right now, he is ready to accept romantic movie/drama. Before, he used to say that he is very careful in accepting scripts most especially when it comes to being romantic. Because as @Desvlo said, he is not good in that department. Now, he is saying that it is okay for him to accept those kind of scripts. There's a 360 degrees rotation on that man!!! Do we have to ask why? I don't think so because the answer already been given to him and to us.:D 

• Like 21

Ahhh I completely forgot about the significance of the red outfit in MLSHR.. it was the outfit she wore the night of the forced kiss then she wore red at the end of the video #imaybelookingintothistoodeeplybut IDGAF 

• Like 15

So the second pre-release is a sentimental song with different style, with OH HYUK!!! yes!!!

"I atempted to use the voice that I have never used well before rather than the voice that I have used a lot hehe".

Interesting. 

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

Composer Jeahwan is a total cutie pie hhhhhh he really poured his heart out writing this post:wub: still remember how fanboy speechlessness he was the first time they met in Infinite Challenge 2015.

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, teta2710 said:

It doesnt matter for me though IU isnt the one who chose the hair pin... The most important thing is.. this song IS NOT about the break up song or even song for that Voldy guy! lol

• Like 17

So... what do we have here... the MV Director didn't watch the drama (?!) and the hairpins were randomly ordered... yet there's still this one particular hairpin that reminds everybody who watched the drama inside the jewelry box... COINCIDENTALLY inside it.

Omona. I don't know what to say anymore hahaha...

Oh universe...

1 minute ago, NoonaE said:

So... what do we have here... the MV Director didn't watch the drama (?!) and the hairpins were randomly ordered... yet there's still this one particular hairpin that reminds everybody who watched the drama inside the jewelry box... COINCIDENTALLY inside it.

Oh universe...

Lol or the art director was a huge MLSHR fan 

Either way it sounds like MV director is covering his bases just in case a scandal comes out from JoonU haters and whatnot. He's pleading the fifth

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Either way it sounds like MV director is covering his bases just in case a scandal comes out from JoonU haters and whatnot.

Isn't it interesting when he mentioned that some people actually asked him about the hairpin :lol::rolleyes:? I bet those asking wouldn't be any of us international JoonU/ SoSoo/ SoHae shippers here right? hahaha... sooooo... :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, q4q4 said:

Lol or the art director was a huge MLSHR fan 

Either way it sounds like MV director is covering his bases just in case a scandal comes out from JoonU haters and whatnot. He's pleading the fifth

i have the same opinion with u.. for me..his (or her?) statement a bit weird (sorry).. it sounds like "want-to-cover-something" 

the jewel box arrangement is randomly?? Somehow..hard to believe if they just choose all props randomly for that MV.. 

I don't know.. i could be wrong.. maybe i just can't move on from MLSHR..

• Like 24

17 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Oh universe...

3 minutes ago, Nita Fransisca said:

i have the same opinion with u.. for me..his (or her?) statement a bit weird (sorry).. it sounds like "want-to-cover-something" 

the jewel box arrangement is randomly?? Somehow..hard to believe if they just choose all props randomly for that MV.. 

I don't know.. i could be wrong.. maybe i just can't move on from MLSHR..

Agree, i just want to say about the hairpin too. So he didn't know... It's another fate?! Hehe...too weird. But it's something magic happened to us now if it's so... His statement, it's quite surprise me too, he's explained it details and impressed us but haaha...i also don't know what to say anymore, sure Ji eun recognise that hairpin, so she just let the hairpin in there to complete her story ^^ 

• Like 23