[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Her MV is love :heart: and JE's a real beauty at any angle! :wub:

When I saw the fireflies (towards the end of the video when she was in the red dress, staring out in the open) I remembered the playful scene in MLSHR when WS was trying to steal a kiss from HS and they had fireflies all around them. Whether intentional or not, it's nice to be reminded of those sweet memories or elements in the drama somehow infused in her MV. :blush:

• Like 22

Another version of the lyrics translation can be found here: https://ilyricsbuzz.com/2017/03/iu-through-the-night.html

Very poetic and sweet! Ji Eun wrote the lyrics herself, right!

Oh my goodness... the yearning... the 'unspoken' love... aaaww I can't... such a bittersweet feeling but somehow it's also hopeful :bawling:

Oh @kilovekyo I noticed the hairpin as well... can anybody confirm if it's a peony hairpin? I'm not such a flower person so my flower knowledge is close to zero hehe...

8 hours ago, latinoona said:

Well I'd go for something less spiritual

Joon Gi ssi: If you were in a relationship, let's say "hypothetically" and you want to make it public. How would you do it?

a - Through your agency

b - vía IG 

c - A big announcement in your concert

pick your answer! 

D - all of the above + E - Joongi creates a Soompi account and posts it on the JoonU thread! So we are the first to know.

• Like 23

Anyone else got reminded of the time when WS gave HS her bday present when the fireflies came flying through Jieunnie's MV? Stargazing surrounded by fireflies. :wub:

Edit: Sorry @caramelovers75 I just realized you pointed this out in your awesome analysis lol

@kilovekyo hey chingu!! So sorry I have been neglecting the thread lol so happy to see new and old shippers come together for our beloved Queen's comeback

• Like 24