[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@akinahana89 thank youu for sharing about Stargazer flower captain, i've seen the flower before when i'm about to search image of stargazer in google, but all images come out was this Stargazer flower ^^ 

@WH waaw fleur de lis i like that symbol and yess chrome hearts use this fleur de lis for some of their products.

@NoonaE yes should his baptism name can be used for his English name hahaa...another surprises from Universe, Peter and Lily ^^ so match.

Happy 800th Stargazers!! Thank You all, come here often ^^ 

• Like 14

Hi everyone! Newbie here but been lurking around since December and finally created a soompi account after the SAF SBS Drama Awards because JG and JE = :heart::heart::heart:

I've been watching Kdramas since 2006 (as breakup therapy lol :D) and did not really expect to be so hooked that to this day I prefer watching Korean movies and dramas over western and local ones. 

Anyway, decided to say hi and say thank you to everyone for doing a great job of updating here, I'm sure there are plenty of others just reading along but enjoying every bit of the ride as well. Keep up the great work and the love for our favorite couple! :blush:

• Like 17

Hello everyone!!New member of this ship though I have been a silent lurker for quite a few months.

I couldn't  describe my relief when I found that there other people in the world who have also noticed what I have...

Love SoHae and JoonU  couple to end!!!

• Like 18

17 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Kkk...close colleague, you're right. I don't know if the latest Samsung phone has this "man-dancing" emoji, it's still my question...

Speaking of IPhone, I wouldn't be surprise if they are using the "FaceTime " and "I message" because this is the only brand who have these two apps. I think that is why mostly of the other apps, like Skype, have almost the same features but we can download them whatever phone we are using. But unlike Apple products, these two features are already embedded whatever their products we bought from them. Like it's their exclusive trademark.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Kasturi Bhattacharya said:

Hello everyone!!New member of this ship though I have been a silent lurker for quite a few months.

I couldn't  describe my relief when I found that there other people in the world who have also noticed what I have...

welcome on our paradise....

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, annerox said:

Hi everyone! Newbie here but been lurking around since December and finally created a soompi account after the SAF SBS Drama Awards because JG and JE = :heart::heart::heart:

I've been watching Kdramas since 2006 (as breakup therapy lol :D) and did not really expect to be so hooked that to this day I prefer watching Korean movies and dramas over western and local ones. 

Anyway, decided to say hi and say thank you to everyone for doing a great job of updating here, I'm sure there are plenty of others just reading along but enjoying every bit of the ride as well. Keep up the great work and the love for our favorite couple! :blush:

Hello @annerox! I see you are from the Philippines. Actually, we are the same that is why I am excited to know that at last, I have a " kababayan " here. Welcome to this ship!!! Just wear your seatbelt because this ship is very, very, very fast. :D

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, Kasturi Bhattacharya said:

Hello there @Kasturi Bhattacharya! Welcome to this ship! Before, I used to tell this "THREAD" but now, I call this "SHIP" because it runs so fast... But don't worry. We have seatbelts so please wear them.:blush:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

welcome on our paradise....

Thank you for the welcome.:D

Also kind of a off-topic from current discussion on Ji Eun unnie's Night Letter- btw I can't wait to hear the full song-but I was watching Producers' press con where she admitted that she has certain similarities with Cindy.Now Cindy had been depicted as an OCD.Also I read that Oppa is also an OCD.

So if anyone can confirm whether Unnie is same too then it will be yet another similarity right?:D 

Edited by Kasturi Bhattacharya
  • Like 13

10 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

Thanks a lot chingu:Dit seems to take time to read all our queen's booklist by the way you described kkk ...for such a busy celebrity like her...wow I'm really impressed!

Just came across this in another forum.

7. [+70,-1] Just wanna add some info, if you come to the school's library you'll see there are many books and publications donated by IU, because of her the library is now supplied with a lot of books... Many other things were done, it's just because the scholarship is the only one that gives the most amount of money.

Ref: https://onehallyu.com/topic/491262-naver-iu-donated-25-million-won-this-year-to-her-high-schools-hoobaes/#entry20273656

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Kasturi Bhattacharya said:

Thank you for the welcome.:D

Also kind of a off-topic from current discussion on Ji Eun unnie's Night Letter- btw I can't wait to hear the full song-but I was watching Producers' press con where she admitted that she has certain similarities with Cindy.Now Cindy had been depicted as an OCD.Also I read that Oppa is also an OCD.

So if anyone can confirm whether Unnie is same too then it will be yet another similarity right?:D 

JE isn't an OCD, but she's so perfectionist about her works.. Check this out, u will find that she's always do the best for her works. 

IU THE DIRECTOR :

• Like 18

In behalf of our Capt. @akinahana89 ship-captain-smiley-emoticon.gif, I welcome aboard the ship, @annerox and @Kasturi Bhattacharya!  welcome-flag-smiley-emoticon.gif

Enjoy the journey with us. sailing-pilgrims.gif

Don't forget to wear your life jackets  and hold on tight because our ship is sailing smoothly,

and we occasionally turn into this golden-submarine-smiley-emoticon.gif to avoid detection by haters.

Always remember to do our daily chant because we have an increasingly high success rate. LOL

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

• Like 21

Their couple things

Airport outfit = black white

Video message = pink

Fan Meeting and Concert = black white red blue yellow.

If they cant show their love thru words in public they show it with their CC favorite colour thru their outfit.

What a smart move...

• Like 16