[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

I think MEC used loving you song by original singer, and Ji eun ever sang this song... cmiiw chingu ^^@sublimelyheureuse 

If you read comment in ljgfanclub, it said there because after military service they still require to back work 5-7 days per year in military.

@WH yes i like to see Joon Gi in military uniform too, i found so many handsome photos of him when in military hahaa...his face moles look so clear, no make up applied.

He will be in military?  For two years ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, moonlovers said:

Someone still cant move on from Goryeo Era

Tiger Couple... aummmmmmm

Let's check the place if the characters of MLSHR is inside that place...:wink: I read one of the fanfiction of these two that the king, the father of Wang So and founder of Goryeo, is the "Tiger" general before he became a king. The one who is at the left side is the cub then in the right side is the daughter-in-law... They are one family alright.:D

• Like 10

Hi everybody! It's been a while and I'm so happy to be able to wake up today (a Monday, it is!) with such good news from Ji Eun (and the MIA Joon Gi lol). See... no matter how torturing the concept of MEC could be, at the end of the day, JG will be 'back' and consistently supports his one true 'bunny' even though it is done in a super duper low key way hehe... ^_^

43 minutes ago, heonhee_love said:

@heonhee_love no, Joon Gi was discharged successfully from his obligatory enlistment in 2012 but just like any other capable Korean men, he's automatically enlisted for the reserved regular military training and can be summoned any time within 7-8 years after his discharge. So he might have been summoned to join the training for several days that he's been 'missing' last week.

Alrite... gotta get back to work now and hoping for more sweet crumbs when Ji Eun releases her teaser & her song later this week. I am crossing all my fingers and  toes that the song would be the sweet falling-in-love song rather than the sad, melancholic heartbroken song :wub:

And oh, one thing before I'm signing out, just want to give my two cents on JG's latest MEC episode, this particular part has been subbed by a fan, I do hope the Sub is quite reliable. I would like to highlight this part because to me it seems like JG being giddy and all in this show isn't particularly because of who the Candy (Bunny Bunny) really is, but because he felt 'successful' in completing his 'task' of doing such things he thought he was lacking before. It's not the 'someone' factor that made his heart flutter... it's the 'something' he successfully did. Maybe after MEC, he can try to call his true 'Bunny' confidently all day long and practice being a sweet talker again lol... :wub:

1 hour ago, heonhee_love said:

@NoonaE help me to answer your question chingu ^^ thanks

43 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Prepare your hearts guys.....

cr :IUteamstarcandy

This cross my mind when i read translation from Ji Eun poster last night, that Hae Soo line bring me to guess is this sad song... But i really hope i'm wrong, and will find this was just slow beautiful song which represent her confession to someone. So i can't wait to know the song ^^

5 hours ago, meeibe16 said:
Let's Join guys.....

Thanks to share this... But i still not unclear when actually the time we share our handwritting? Is it today in midnite? 

• Like 12

Hi Shippers! I'm so glad today and I'd really like to share my thoughts with you guys.

1. IU's come back is near! The posters are so nice! 

2. I'm about to finish a chapter of my fanfic so I feel accomplished today.

3. I visited the PMY x JCW thread and they had nothing but good remarks about JoonU shippers! :wub: Someone said they were worried PMY would get flak from us, but was delighted to find out that we only found the show adorable. One also said that she was never worried about us because she knew we weren't immature. It makes me so happy!!! 

In other news, JG's Thank You Encore FM on 15 April will start its ticket selling on 23 March 8 PM KST. For those interested, tickets are $120~, $100~, and $90~ respectively. There should be more than 4,000 seats available. Good luck!

• Like 18

@nurlayla this regular summon for training will be for all Korean men who have been discharged successfully from their obligatory enlistment- so in the 7-8 years following their discharge, they are obliged to attend the military training whenever summoned. It's not like an elite team or so and it doesn't take a really long and intensive period.

@meeibe16 thanks for sharing the tweet. Argh why sorrowful song, Ji Eun-ahhhh... well if the sorrowful song is inspired by the ill-fated SoSoo couple, that's fine hahaha... but if it's inspired by her breakup with errghhh you-know-who *cough*, I would sulk the whole day on behalf of Joon Gi lol... *exaggerating hahaha*

Anyway, wishing Ji Eun all the best of luck for her most expected comeback! Hope it slays the chart! *and slays our JoonU shipper hearts in a good way kkk*

14 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@nurlayla

@meeibe16 thanks for sharing the tweet. Argh why sorrowful song, Ji Eun-ahhhh... well if the sorrowful song is inspired by the ill-fated SoSoo couple, that's fine hahaha... but if it's inspired by her breakup with errghhh you-know-who *cough*, I would sulk the whole day on behalf of Joon Gi lol... *exaggerating hahaha*

Anyway, wishing Ji Eun all the best of luck for her most expected comeback! Hope it slays the chart! *and slays our JoonU shipper hearts in a good way kkk*

I dont think it's abt her breakup.. Jieun is not kind of that. Dont forget JE's such a 'nerd' she read a lot of books.. And who knows if that song is inspired by HS & WS story? That will great!

• Like 15

@meeibe16 good to know if she might possibly not have written about the breakup lol... though it could be some sort of healing, I don't think I can bear listening to it lol... moreover, I can't really imagine what kind of articles will come out, recalling the speculative ones media mindlessly wrote about Voldy's songs back then after the breakup. Yeah, I was a bit surprised when I found out that she read Virginia Woolf's. That's not everybody's cup of tea- it's quite impressive. If the song is inspired by SoSoo... that would be just perfect! that would just make the drama even more unforgettable for all of us who love it regardless criticism it has! of course it'll also be an icing on the top of the very sweet cake served for our JoonU's hearts hehe...

@chi13lou thank u, it is my new fav character :D 

@samtrocino Agreed and his pic looked like the look of someone who are in love (with his real ms.bunnyU)

Good Morning all from my part of the world, wanted to share FMVs that i found hope everyone have a nice day or night :) 

Spoiler

idk if it had been share or not before, anyway please enjoy :heart:

there is one more, my new fav song from IU, i probably really late to discovered this song but better late than never right :) 

(JGsi..I hope u will always hold JE'hands and never let go) :heart:

• Like 19

18 hours ago, Erin45 said:

Finally..the thread came back again..haha..that is why u should not lose hope chingus...lol.

JG liking her post at 2:15am..what a supportive close colleague...lol. And mind you, he is no.2 from the ML cast..sorry JG, KHN beat you to no.1 by minutes..lol.

May the BBJX miracle came true and let us support JE song and album.

Joongi is not alone.  Me too took awhile to move my eyes from her pics...and i am a girl :D

She looks stunning...in class of her own.

Night Letter...ah..sound so romantic :heart::heart:

• Like 16

4 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

Y sorrowful? I think its romantic like passionate (she's in red dress).. :wink:

when mentioning red, it comes to my mind  SCARLET heart again, with long hair heasoo:D

2 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

I dont think it's abt her breakup.. Jieun is not kind of that. Dont forget JE's such a 'nerd' she read a lot of books.. And who knows if that song is inspired by HS & WS story? That will great!

reading is her hobby? could u share more about this :)curious~~

• Like 14