[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

To Jieun, our beloved baker, thank you for giving us cake to feast on this week! Looking forward to March 24!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

3. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

4. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji9. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

12. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

13. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

14. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

16. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 24

Wahhh Ji eun-ah..i take this as a crumb..hehe..what i like the most is...whenever MEC on air, a day later jieun will post something..(even if  it is coincidence) its like she's saying..i know u r excited bout MEC but hello i'm still here..JG's only bunny..kkkk

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I'm Dying!! Stargazers, what Ji eun done to us? Is  her turn now to make us like this? Hahaa...after Joon Gi with "for you" song, we can't move from MLSHR. And now Ji Eun...see the translation! Who's come to her? And that line, it's so Hae Soo line?!

@nsyavita yes chinguu, it's just fine..i will also ask for reminder if i'm not in the track @jgje ^^

:D maybe I am out of my way..these few days...but why am i happy today? haha.. Been englighten by urie @kilovekyo... Jieun song... see stargazers here posted their thought... make my day!  Yeah...I know something wrong somewhere wif me...Its cleared to me.. all because of JOONU..:wub:

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, teta2710 said:

Can't wait 24/3 for the full version..... Our Queen is coming back guys... Please give her big support

Beautiful girl makes beautiful pics. The one with red dress has the shadow of Haesoo. Would it be a night letter from her separated lover? She misses him and longing for his return. The white shirt one gives me a warm feeling. Someone's already confessed his feeling for her. She feels lucky to have him.

Waiting impatiently for D day.

• Like 17

Just saw her post and read the article..

The lyrics..omg!!! It perfectly depicts their relationship ..My delulu mind is telling me its definitely JG ..

IU Looks Elegant And Forlorn In First Teasers For Upcoming Comeback:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/19/iu-looks-elegant-forlorn-first-teasers-upcoming-comeback/

I AM SCREAMINGGGGGGG....

• Like 15

1 hour ago, teta2710 said:

IU PRE-RELEASE #1 TEASER WITH TRANSLATION (cr: iuteamstarcandy

Is that song dedicated for JG? #delulu (JE wrote the lyrics, so I'll take it for crumbs tonight :wub:

Can't wait 24/3 for the full version..... Our Queen is coming back guys... Please give her big support

Just waked up in the mid night, and check my handphone, then really surprised :o 

I"m crying.. IU posted her teaser for come back with caption that .. Aaa its so similar with Haesoo quote, how could both of them ? They always reminds Wang So and Hae Soo. In MEC, joon gi reenact his dialog as Wang So, in IU IG's caption, she reenact her quote as Hae Soo, her hair too really similar as Hae Soo.

I have a strong feeling, both of them wanna reunited together :bawling: I'm really touched :heart:

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

JG LIKED IT.....I AM SCREAMINGGG :heart:

Nod nod nod, the most important is JG liked both of IU IG's post so quick. I guess He turns on IG notification in IU IG :lol:

30 minutes ago, WH said:

This line.. ^_^

3l3ZZR.gif

I love seeing JG in military uniform...

C2G4Yx9UAAEJRS8.jpg

Looking forward to hear JE's new song and to see JG's "military" look ^_^ 

Today is such a good day!!!:wub::D

That's true.. Today is such a good day with these crumbs :D:wub:

• Like 19

@deori i agree, he liked those pics within a minute..means the whole ML family will be busy in kakao group chat i think discussing about uri Queen's song and HOW MUCH it relates to Hae su Wang So story..

And JG and JE will be probably discussing how much they were missing eachother and ofcourse about her album..#delulu

• Like 21

40 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@deori i agree, he liked those pics within a minute..means the whole ML family will be busy in kakao group chat i think discussing about uri Queen's song and HOW MUCH it relates to Hae su Wang So story..

And JG and JE will be probably discussing how much they were missing eachother and ofcourse about her album..#delulu

Hahaha yes, within minutes :D

MLSHR group chat should be enthusiast and talk IU's comeback. Off course, They always related each other, and yearning each other :wub:

Have a good day stargazers, I should go to bed too and sleep well  :heart:

Edited by deori
  • Like 15

This question will pale in comparison to the new crumbs from IU (yea; 고마워요, LJE!), but did anyone else notice IU singing "Loving You" as the MEC background music in the most recent episode, while Park Min-young was packing for her trip to Italy? 

First LJG quotes his line to Hae Soo from MLSHR and then IU sings "Loving You" while PMY is getting ready to leave Korea? Hmm. Might the producers of MEC be leaving us crumbs, too?

Also, @WH, I think LJG guessed that his Candy was Kim Go-eun because PMY first described herself as a cute person with a round face and chubby cheeks.

• Like 16