[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

TGIF to those on my side of the world!

One week to go till the song release!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

3. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

4. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji9. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

12. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

13. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

14. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

16. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 20

so..i forgot to shared, this morning i had a dream that JE was pregnant with JG'baby and it become a huge news in SK, paparazzies and reporters were chasing them it was chaos..

omo..what was i thinking, is it because i read fanfics and hoping it was real + thinking abt our OTP too much that my mind gone wild...:D :lol::tongue:

• Like 15

Chingu ya...mianhe.  My internet connection very slow now. U have no idea how long I have waited just to log in to this thread.  Using my mobile now...

Right when I want to sleep, saw the curiosity flooded in.  Are u sure want to know? Are u ready...because once I mention tis,u will know who I am referring to..my 2nd OTP.  I love them...want the world to leave them alone.  Being here..I have learnt to'see' hidden signal... it is okay to share its here?  I have seen the giddiness of our OTP LJG & LJE.  The natural glow when our OTP share the same space, beside each other... they just happy.  Our genius stargazer here can bring out hundred of clues, findings wif our OTP LJG & LJE...  Yeah BBJX Miracle pls come true..

2nd OTP.  Something is there... When we are in love (I felt shy here)..the heart can not contain the happiness...  I can detect tis person giddiness every time he mention the other person name (yes, caught in the camera)...saw the jealousy... didn't pick up the other person call (the emcee questions him...yes while camera on) the glow when the other person around...(yes...thru camera lense)... I watched all about my 2nd OTP...and people reaction around them.. (believe me, sense they feel its too wif both of them, saw its in camera also).  The very obvious one is the one who rumoured already in a relationship.. He even mentioned felt 'hurt' to see his partner wif so call rumour girlfriend (who actually cause the'hurt'..the girlfriend or the partner ...I don't think he himself cleared what he felt)

The partner...just always there whenever tis person want its.  I love the partner so much honestly... it's break my heart to see him deep into tis.  Now I really want to hug him.  YES..HIM (Don't tell me I don't warn u all)..

Tis remind me of K Will song Please Don't ... The guy thought he is in love wif the girl all along...always has the girl image beside him...just too late to realise after the girl & his friend wedding....the person he is in love wif... actually his friend..  Very sad song tho.

So I guess by now u all know who is my 2nd OTP is.  Writing tis...I am not use goggle translation...so pardon my poor english. 

I can understand the sulking pic wif caption 'happy white day!!'  I guess the other person don't pick ur phone call..can not blame him tho when u spend the whole white day wif ur drama colleague...  But the day after he tempted u wif 'let have a 'drink' pic.  That never take u long to answer him right...  I saw wat both of u doing here...and... I thought only hyung Lee Joongi  flirt in ig..

So while waiting for LJG & LJE news..the 2nd OTP occupied my time.  Interesting to see people in love... Unconditional love... no prejudice... JUST BEING IN LOVE..

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, jgje said:

So I guess by now u all know who is my 2nd OTP is.  Writing tis...I am not use goggle translation...so pardon my poor english. 

So while waiting for LJG & LJE news..the 2nd OTP occupied my time.  Interesting to see people in love... Unconditional love... no prejudice... JUST BEING IN LOVE..

Spoiler

Chinggu-yah. I think I know now who your second OTP is. I thought you were going to ship one half of our OTP with someone else. phew* I see more of a friendship with them but who knows right? Love can happen unexpectedly :wink:

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, marimari00 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Chinggu-yah. I think I know now who your second OTP is. I thought you were going to ship one half of our OTP with someone else. phew* I see more of a friendship with them but who knows right? Love can happen unexpectedly :wink:

am i the only one who's still can't connect? 

Spoiler

@jgje chingu..even though i still not sure who's ur 2nd OTP was, but i get what u meant and i can guess it even though idk if we meant the same persons. but just like @marimari00 said we could miss interpreting it as a friendship or more, anyway love is unexpected. 

( i stand corrected i think now i know whose ur 2nd OTP was i just checked it on  ig) 

• Like 9

Hi, I'm new and like probably 1000's have enjoyed reading all of your wonderful posts and contributions. Thank you so much for bringing such enjoyment to my life. I'm really supporting JoonU and I am rooting for them. I've spent over a year reading in soompi forums.  I actually enjoyed another OTP which is how I stumbled upon the Soompi forum.  I finally signed up to thank all of you.  Things are a bit quiet and understandably since LJG and LJE are probably very busy. I began backreading Lee Joon Gi's thread. I found it amazing that on p 403 of his thread there was an interview first mentioned by Wendy and Seirin by IWeeklyMagazine Singapore translated by mintyjunki posted June 29, 2006 the following:

Writer: As an artist, will getting into a relationship be tough?
LJK: There is no time to, the chances of meeting a mate is too slim. I will be continuously busy this year. Maybe next year.

Writer: What type of girl attracts you?
LJK: The funny (weird) and cute ones. I prefer girls with light makeup, those that takes pride in their work, a sense of passion in life. She must also have an innocent look that will make me want to protect her.

Writer: How will you let a girl know your feelings towards her?
LJK: I tend to get shy when I see a girl I like. Perhaps I will get some friends to arrange a 'coincidental' meeting, and make her go "Wow, we are fated to meet..." Haha, I need friends to help make this work.

Sorry, I'm new at this...I hope this is allowed?  I just find it so interesting that a young LJG stays so consistent with the type of girl he likes.  LJE is that perfect description of his ideal from all those years ago.  Around that time, there was also a radio interview from Singapore with LJG. Sorry, it was mentioned also by Wendy not sure what page,  LJG asked to be invited to Singapore with using "Over, Over" as a phrase for "Do you all hear" LOL.  I don't know why it never happened? 10 years later he made it.  I'm still back reading his thread. I first saw him in My Girl and was captivated by his acting skills and good looks. It would be so nice if he has found that special girl (aka LJE).  
  • Like 22

5 hours ago, jgje said:

Chingu ya...mianhe.  My internet connection very slow now. U have no idea how long I have waited just to log in to this thread.  Using my mobile now...

Right when I want to sleep, saw the curiosity flooded in.  Are u sure want to know? Are u ready...because once I mention tis,u will know who I am referring to..my 2nd OTP.  I love them...want the world to leave them alone.  Being here..I have learnt to'see' hidden signal... it is okay to share its here?  I have seen the giddiness of our OTP LJG & LJE.  The natural glow when our OTP share the same space, beside each other... they just happy.  Our genius stargazer here can bring out hundred of clues, findings wif our OTP LJG & LJE...  Yeah BBJX Miracle pls come true..

2nd OTP.  Something is there... When we are in love (I felt shy here)..the heart can not contain the happiness...  I can detect tis person giddiness every time he mention the other person name (yes, caught in the camera)...saw the jealousy... didn't pick up the other person call (the emcee questions him...yes while camera on) the glow when the other person around...(yes...thru camera lense)... I watched all about my 2nd OTP...and people reaction around them.. (believe me, sense they feel its too wif both of them, saw its in camera also).  The very obvious one is the one who rumoured already in a relationship.. He even mentioned felt 'hurt' to see his partner wif so call rumour girlfriend (who actually cause the'hurt'..the girlfriend or the partner ...I don't think he himself cleared what he felt)

The partner...just always there whenever tis person want its.  I love the partner so much honestly... it's break my heart to see him deep into tis.  Now I really want to hug him.  YES..HIM (Don't tell me I don't warn u all)..

Tis remind me of K Will song Please Don't ... The guy thought he is in love wif the girl all along...always has the girl image beside him...just too late to realise after the girl & his friend wedding....the person he is in love wif... actually his friend..  Very sad song tho.

I can understand the sulking pic wif caption 'happy white day!!'  I guess the other person don't pick ur phone call..can not blame him tho when u spend the whole white day wif ur drama colleague...  But the day after he tempted u wif 'let have a 'drink' pic.  That never take u long to answer him right...  I saw wat both of u doing here...and... I thought only hyung Lee Joongi  flirt in ig..

I still didnt get to guess it.. Who is 'he'?? It's perhaps bcs of my whole world only focusing to our 1st OTP hehhe 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

Writer: What type of girl attracts you?

LJK: The funny (weird) and cute ones. I prefer girls with light makeup, those that takes pride in their work, a sense of passion in life. She must also have an innocent look that will make me want to protect her.

Writer: How will you let a girl know your feelings towards her?
LJK: I tend to get shy when I see a girl I like. Perhaps I will get some friends to arrange a 'coincidental' meeting, and make her go "Wow, we are fated to meet..." Haha, I need friends to help make this work.

First off, I would like to give you the warmest welcome to our ship. Second, I wanted to thank you for sharing a post and very good first post at that chinggu. I am amazed that you back read through JG's thread from page 403 and for that, you earn a big round of applause. Cheers!!! I just had to highlight that answer in big bright bold yellow colour because it gave me the chills. Is it coincidence? Is it fate? It sounded like JG already had a clear vision of the kind of person he was hoping for even back then and to put a face in that ideal must have been startling for him. Let's hope against hope and chant with all our might that the BBJX wish will sail us to the golden sunset. Welcome to HMS JoonJi once again chinggu! Hope to see more of you on here :blush:  

48 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

I still didnt get to guess it.. Who is 'he'?? It's perhaps bcs of my whole world only focusing to our 1st OTP hehhe 

it's okay chinggu yah, It was a toughie. I had to check all the princes' IG's to figure it out.

I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU ALL WITH URI BUNNY BUNNY OTP :wub::wub::wub:

17127273_1427558573933109_30214458284357

• Like 23

Thank you for the warm welcome MariMari00.  Nice meeting you! I'm not very good with posting, but I'm so grateful to you and all the amazing stargazers & shippers who have given so much to this couple.  It gives silent lurkers like me who are timid about posting a happy place to visit every day. I know this ship is sailing strong and I have faith in LJG/LJE.

I do have an observation that has been bothering me. Maybe you and the other experienced detectives can see if I'm delulu or not?  LJG wears rings, but not on his pinky in the past. At least from photos I've looked back on. I may have missed. Beginning around August 2016 I noticed he wears a pinky ring. Not necessarily the same one. However, there was a post about JiEun wearing a pinky ring on her right finger. So it made me start looking at past photos. Looking at photos prior to August I don't see him wearing a pinky ring? I could be wrong. He doesn't wear rings at formal events (award shows) or photo shoots or interviews, but if you look at his fanmeets or airport sightings, he is wearing a pinky ring. However at the two premiers Fabricated City and New Trial 2/6/17 he didn't wear a pinky ring which is what threw me off. I tried to see if there is a time period of wearing one on his right and then to his left then back to his right. Someone also posted a description about wearing rings on certain fingers (I'm so sorry I don't know who posted it) and that it has specific meanings in Korea. I'm not sure LJG cares about the meaning exactly, but it sure is a bit curious. Yes, there are a couple times he wore it on both too. What caught my attention is not seeing it on his pinky before Ji Eun.  I must be desperate for crumbs.  I know in Healing Camp he mentions he wears rings on the fingers that it fits. I guess I'm hoping the pinky ring was something reserved for when he met that perfect someone. It could just be one of those things. Hope someone can help shed some light on this for me?  

• Like 15

6 hours ago, jgje said:

Chingu yah...before i have an access good enough to search ig pics, just went confused n nuts getting clues from those 'his' 'her' Lol...are all these(gender implying words) really what you mean..?it almost leads me to hisxhis love hhh I am crazy..

• Like 11

@sscllccrazy welcome chingu..thank u for sharing the info of JG, he  sure has been describing JE all along..hope u enjoy ur stay even though we r now in a dry season but hopefully soon our thread will be in a spring season with fill of full bloom of cheery blossom. 

then abt JG rings, u sure did some research,awesome! but in my opinion JG just like to wear rings in general,  he wears it whenever wherever he wants but did u know when did he start wearing pinky rings? is it after SAF or even before that? (sorry i couldn't recall because he wears to many rings at the same times sometimes) and how abt JE when she starts wearing pinky rings? is it LA was the first time she wears it? 

ps: for all other chingus who r still don't know whose the 2nd OTP is, my suggestion u can check on all princes ig the clue was on that "Happy white day" caption. it took a while for me to figured it out. 

I also wanted to add more of OTP bunnies pic :D 

• Like 19

Thank you nsyavita for the kind welcome. It is so fun to check in here and read all the crumbs of this OTP. Yes, it is a bit quiet, but that is due to all the work the two have getting ready for their big projects. 

I saw LJG wearing a pinky ring at the prescon in August (right pinky).  I looked past that date of old photos and saw he wore rings on other fingers but not the pinky.  As best as I could search anyway. By his FM for the final episode of MLSHR, the pinky ring was worn on his left and remained so until his Singapore FM when it changed to his right again. It was posted here that Ji Eun was wearing one on or around Feb 27, 2017. I know her break up news came Jan 22nd while LJG had his HK FM. As I mentioned there were two times, Jan 22nd and Jan 25th he was wearing rings on both pinkies. I am probably grasping at straws and romanticizing that LJG is sending messages to LJE through his rings LOL. Please don't mind me...

• Like 11

I love how our thread has momentarily turned into a blind item guessing game. It's what happens when you leave us crumbless for long JoonJi. 

Spoiler

To put fellow Stargazers out of misery. I believe uri jgje is shipping the twin tower chinggus who both have lovelines with strong women on reel...can't think of a better analogy that's not too obvious. Hope this solves the mystery! 

@sscllccrazy don't worry about going overboard. Here in our ship, we treat every delulu ideas as fact. Good observation on JGs rings I personally don't pay too attention to his hands because I tend to space out when I stare at his handsome face. Sorry JE-sshi. Forgive me this one time! 

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

Thank you nsyavita for the kind welcome. It is so fun to check in here and read all the crumbs of this OTP. Yes, it is a bit quiet, but that is due to all the work the two have getting ready for their big projects. 

I saw LJG wearing a pinky ring at the prescon in August (right pinky).  I looked past that date of old photos and saw he wore rings on other fingers but not the pinky.  As best as I could search anyway. By his FM for the final episode of MLSHR, the pinky ring was worn on his left and remained so until his Singapore FM when it changed to his right again. It was posted here that Ji Eun was wearing one on or around Feb 27, 2017. I know her break up news came Jan 22nd while LJG had his HK FM. As I mentioned there were two times, Jan 22nd and Jan 25th he was wearing rings on both pinkies. I am probably grasping at straws and romanticizing that LJG is sending messages to LJE through his rings LOL. Please don't mind me...

chinggu yaaa....please write more. dont worry. its not bothered me and the rest of us at all. this is delululand. party popper is not allowed here lol

• Like 12