[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I was NOT prepared for that throwback to Moon Lovers' final moments. The disrespect! Some wounds will never heal. 

Moving on. Well well well, Joongi choosing "if we're from different worlds..." as the most ICONIC moment from his last drama. Definitely confirms he's on this variety to bolster his romantic image. Also confirms that when paired up with another woman he's measuring the experience in comparison to IU. ^_^

Btw, I love Park Minyoung too so I will give this "union" my blessing. (That said, I definitely don't pick up on anything near the same chemistry.)

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Thirzazha94 said:

Told you guys just believe in oppa already, don't easily waver just because of that. He know what he was doing, and there's must be a reason behind his decision. Just believe in him and his feeling, don't say something that make him sad like cheating to JE bla bla bla. He want to tell us something I do believe that, just sit down, support him, watch him, and wait the message he send to us. That how us stargazers is, if someday he will choose this kind reality show again and if you still swager because of his decision then you didn't love JoonU enough to believe in them...

Believe him, believe her, just believe in them and their feeling..

I hope i never say that before haha... and glad i'm still here.

Stargazers, look this part when he said about pain... :wub:  we know someone had pain/struggle things like he did in her younger age and they can communicate about this and rely on each other ^^

• Like 18

hello!

watched the first ep of LJG's ear candy, and wow with the translations of our good people here there are crumbs here and there...hahaha,,

is it "coincidence"? hahaha

(there no such thing as coincidence- jimong)

the way he acted i think just his normal self talking to a work partner and no giddiness that would make alarms hahaha... i hope there wont be any hahaha..

wanna see the full translated subs and ep 2...

and i wanna visit italy someday... its so beautiful..

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Guys~ I finished translating 38 minutes video of LJG's cuts in My Ear Candy 2. It's the first time I translated such a long video and it takes so much time. I also feel so tired after translating that LOL I don't think I can do this for the next episode :lol: Oh yeah .. after watching the show and translated it, I think the show is too scripted. In my opinion, this show purpose is actually to show to public that LJG is the sweetest boyfriend material since all this time his image is kinda mysterious and hard to approach.

Let's enjoy~~

https://anotepad.com/notes/efg7ji

Komawo chingu! you´re the best! :blush:

• Like 16