[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Soompi Award for this drama is a given; never I have seen any forum with so much vigor, super detailed analysis and shipping so hard like there's no tomorrow (believe me, I have checked other drama's forum and got bored straight away) and Yes. That line suddenly makes the possibility of him stalking in ML and this forum isnt so farfetched anymore LULS

Haha. Actually, I said "Soompiers" in the SHR Was Here video project which was confirmed that Joon Gi received it, so the familiarity could have come from that.

• Like 18

What does this mean? Does it means that my life is a lie!?? LOL... No, but talking seriously I found this weird. Quite the opposite of what was said in SAF (and what we have seen in some photos and videos). 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_oha2ggXcQm1rrkw3g_500.gif

The original post with the translation of the video/interview is here:

Q: Are there any interesting episodes with other co-actors of the MLSHR cast? (He already talked about IU and KHN in Part 2)

JG: My generation was like this: Through sharing a drink we (actors of my generation) would confirm our friendship. While exchanging recent news or talking about our opinions on the drama/movie we're working on right now we'd share stories throughout the whole night. This way we'd deepen our relationship. That's different from the young people these days. Their way of living is already set and they don't do stuff like drinking with their sunbaes. They don't really like going out for drinks. So personally I was disappointed. I always liked to gather all the co-actors and have fun drinking together so we'd grow closer over our talks there. But it was regretful that didn't really happen this time. Once the juniors grow older they might understand. I wish they'll understand the taste of alcohol as well as our way of having fun. In my next project, I want to do it this way. But among everyone on set, Kim Sung Kyun (Ji Mong - you're the hero :D) was the one who drank well. He helped to keep my loneliness at bay. Even if he already finished filming for the day, he'd prepare chijimi (Korean "pancakes") and wait for me. And then he'd say "Let's have some makgeolli (Korean alcoholic beverage) among the two of us". Even on our free days we would go out for a drink and whine about this and that to each other. Something like a perfect acting performance doesn't exist so when talking about MLSHR, we kept on whining/complaining. We also shared drinks and talks at the hotels. I'm very grateful to Kim Sung Kyun. He's a guy who loves drinking. Even though he was supposed to be really exhausted after a day of filming he'd always think of us and attend to us and our needs. Next time, I want to act only with him (laughs). I want to have drink gatherings every day.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

annyeonggg!

Hide contents

i read some comment at youtube that Korean doesnt like LJG because of the past. can someone enlighten me what happened? is it the rudeness issue? or else? 

Hi! About that some fans of Joon Gi said that when he was younger (around IU's age), he got really popular quickly starting his career and somehow the fame went to his head. He was not so nice to media (reporters) and media started to hate him. But that was around 10 years ago. He himself said that he suffered of star sickness. And thankfully he noticed that and changed for the best. I don't think South Korea doesn't like him. I think is the opposite. He even gained a lot of korean fangirls thanks to Moon Lovers. Probably the one who wrote that is an anti that is stuck in the past. People can change and is pretty obvious his personality is a nice and genuine one. :) 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

What does this mean? Does it means that my life is a lie!?? LOL... No, but talking seriously I found this weird. Quite the opposite of what was said in SAF (and what we have seen in some photos and videos). 

Q: Are there any interesting episodes with other co-actors of the MLSHR cast? (He already talked about IU and KHN in Part 2)

Maybe, there are missing info in the translation. Our chingu who subbed the video said "it wasn't 100% accurate". But even if there are missing info & based only on this translated version. I think, he answered the question in a not-so-clear yet safe way kind of response because the question is about "interesting episodes with other co-actors". In part 2, he talked about JE & KHN's scenes and how it was like acting with them. For this third part, he talked about drinking with his colleagues and Jimong instead.

(My delulu mind tells me that JG could be or wanted to say something like this: "Actually, I couldn't think of any. coz' I only remember scenes with JiEun. I love all the scenes with her. There is one particular scene that really left a mark on me. It's unforgettable. JiEun looked and was extra beautiful that day. The feeling I got when I saw her is just hard to explain. Thus, when Wang So said, 'As always.. You are beautiful.' It was real. It was me saying it to her & not only to Hae Soo.) But to avoid being too obvious, he answered differently instead. hahahaha

On this, "That's different from the young people these days. Their way of living is already set and they don't do stuff like drinking with their sunbaes. They don't really like going out for drinks." I understand this part because these actors are bound by their contracts, schedules and agencies. Some agencies are strict. There are stuffs which they can't always do even if they want to. .....So, I just put it that way.  (I had a feeling he was referring to Baekhyun. He could be missing most of the time when they get together since he's a vocalist of their group. And I bet JG understand this, too)

But among everyone on set, Kim Sung Kyun (Ji Mong - you're the hero :D) was the one who drank well. He helped to keep my loneliness at bay. Even if he already finished filming for the day, he'd prepare chijimi (Korean "pancakes") and wait for me. And then he'd say "Let's have some makgeolli (Korean alcoholic beverage) among the two of us". Even on our free days we would go out for a drink and whine about this and that to each other. Something like a perfect acting performance doesn't exist so when talking about MLSHR, we kept on whining/complaining. We also shared drinks and talks at the hotels. I'm very grateful to Kim Sung Kyun. He's a guy who loves drinking. Even though he was supposed to be really exhausted after a day of filming he'd always think of us and attend to us and our needs. Next time, I want to act only with him (laughs). I want to have drink gatherings every day.

This put me in a delulu mode.. hahaha coz on this part, "Even if he already finished filming for the day, he'd prepare chijimi (Korean "pancakes") and wait for me."  Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember someone said, "even if he's done filming his part, he stays and wait for us"..  

The bottomline, for me, the "drinking with close colleagues" happened. It could be not everyday but it did happen. Not for all the casts but only to some which names are rather not be mentioned in the interview.. 

May this BBJX miracle happened!! 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_oha2ggXcQm1rrkw3g_500.gif

The original post with the translation of the video/interview is here:

JG: My generation was like this: Through sharing a drink we (actors of my generation) would confirm our friendship. While exchanging recent news or talking about our opinions on the drama/movie we're working on right now we'd share stories throughout the whole night. This way we'd deepen our relationship. That's different from the young people these days. Their way of living is already set and they don't do stuff like drinking with their sunbaes. They don't really like going out for drinks. So personally I was disappointed. I always liked to gather all the co-actors and have fun drinking together so we'd grow closer over our talks there. But it was regretful that didn't really happen this time. Once the juniors grow older they might understand. I wish they'll understand the taste of alcohol as well as our way of having fun. In my next project, I want to do it this way. But among everyone on set, Kim Sung Kyun (Ji Mong - you're the hero :D) was the one who drank well. He helped to keep my loneliness at bay. Even if he already finished filming for the day, he'd prepare chijimi (Korean "pancakes") and wait for me. And then he'd say "Let's have some makgeolli (Korean alcoholic beverage) among the two of us". Even on our free days we would go out for a drink and whine about this and that to each other. Something like a perfect acting performance doesn't exist so when talking about MLSHR, we kept on whining/complaining. We also shared drinks and talks at the hotels. I'm very grateful to Kim Sung Kyun. He's a guy who loves drinking. Even though he was supposed to be really exhausted after a day of filming he'd always think of us and attend to us and our needs. Next time, I want to act only with him (laughs). I want to have drink gatherings every day.

Looking at how he said that, I'm sure he mean they don't have much drink gatherings during filming. He usually will have a lot of drink gatherings with seniors from his previous project during filming drama. But for MLSHR case, it's different. They have a lot of drink gatherings after the drama finished filming according to the cast interview. He has said before that he won't meet with his female co-star outside the filming site to avoid any scandals :lol: But this time, HJH said JG and JE are the cast who never missed the drink gatherings (after finished filming). I'm sure he try to be careful not mentioning how he often meet JE during drink gatherings outside filming stuff :wub:

• Like 22

@Gabi Bros thanx <3

me myself is aries. and i'm a talkative person, love to joke and mingle around with people (of course in a good way) just like LJG but he is just hyperactive lol 

and as a senior in entertainment industry i bet he meet many pretty girls. prettier than LJE. frankly speaking LJE is pretty but not the prettiest so when LJG keep compliment her 'she's beautiful' (beauty is in the eye of beholder) and so on he is definitely probably smitten with that girl. he knows that LJE has her own charm, inside and out. and beauty is not about physical appearance only ^_^  

• Like 18

2 hours ago, nurlayla said:

@Gabi Bros thanx <3

me myself is aries. and i'm a talkative person, love to joke and mingle around with people (of course in a good way) just like LJG but he is just hyperactive lol 

and as a senior in entertainment industry i bet he meet many pretty girls. prettier than LJE. frankly speaking LJE is pretty but not the prettiest so when LJG keep compliment her 'she's beautiful' (beauty is in the eye of beholder) and so on he is definitely probably smitten with that girl. he knows that LJE has her own charm, inside and out. and beauty is not about physical appearance only ^_^  

welcome @nurlayla!! Welcome on board...and enjoy the stay!!!

I am an aries myself as well...I totally agree of what you mention about Aries characteristics and so ya! I will use definitely here, yes, totally, definitely smitten by ur Jieunie and yes!!! She is beautiful!! Inside out...kekekeke

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

You are welcome. :)

Reveal hidden contents

For the ones interested, this post talks about the first set of DVD. 

thanks for sharing @Gabi Bros dear!!

Especially for someone like me who doesnt go to main thread anymore <3

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Morning stargazers anyway!! :wub:

Morning chingu... That Japanese DVD/Blue Ray Set is so cool and beautifully packaged, i feel envy...i think most of international fans of SHR want that DVD set (english one) but our hope only as a dream :wink: 

@Gabi Bros thanks for sharing, it's insteresting that they put more bts there :blink: i want our SoSoo bts more, i hope someone will share it for us.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Morning chingu... That Japanese DVD/Blue Ray Set is so cool and beautifully packaged, i feel envy...i think most of international fans of SHR want that DVD set (english one) but our hope only as a dream :wink: 

@Gabi Bros thanks for sharing, it's insteresting that they put more bts there :blink: i want our SoSoo bts more, i hope someone will share it for us.

now I need to work out my budget...

D-Cut English Sub, we really can only dream on... :mellow:

• Like 8

On 2/28/2017 at 5:25 PM, starcandy0516 said:

Sorry to cut your post chingu, Yes, that interview was done before SAF. He did photoshoot for Elle on December 8th :D

yup it is.. well.. it may be contrast since he dont want to drag ji eun in it. we know how careful he is~~~ 

thanks to HJH for the crumbs thoo. hahahahaha

On 2/28/2017 at 6:57 PM, riuenu said:

sorry to cut ur post @aimwanie, thanks for welcoming me back...hahahahhaaha, u are just ready for my spam this weekend, ONLY??? But I start spamming from yesterday onward tho hee hee, instruction from @chi13lou to return as active JoonU FBI chief investigator, and I saw my dearest @caramelovers75 is back as well...I had pledge my loyalty if I am in town..so ya, here I am, spamming my way...LOL

hee hee, I love the way angel saying, let the sunshine spread to your eyes~~Jieunie might be tired..she just spell, bright and sunny~~~

hahahahaha.. anytime u mention me, i will run to u~~~~ we miss our member @simplyme_crazyme ~~ where are u~~~

11 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Oppa, in case you're reading this: Hi! Did you download the new IU stickers for the Kakao app?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LOL SIRAAAAAAA!!!

5 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hi! About that some fans of Joon Gi said that when he was younger (around IU's age), he got really popular quickly starting his career and somehow the fame went to his head. He was not so nice to media (reporters) and media started to hate him. But that was around 10 years ago. He himself said that he suffered of star sickness. And thankfully he noticed that and changed for the best. I don't think South Korea doesn't like him. I think is the opposite. He even gained a lot of korean fangirls thanks to Moon Lovers. Probably the one who wrote that is an anti that is stuck in the past. People can change and is pretty obvious his personality is a nice and genuine one. :) 

sorry chingu but i want to correct that.. its not that he is not nice to reporter but actually.. he is being so frank to them which make the reporter kinda annoyed with him.. not really rude one. since he has been asking the same question all over again. hehe

• Like 13