[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

OPPA!!! WE MISS YOU AND YOUR POST!!

EDIT:

CAPTION CHANGE BY OPPA! 

From #Milla 

to #Milla and #Paul 

then to @millajovovich and @paul 

then he remove the @ in front of Paul..does Paul had an IG account??

OPPA YA...oppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:phew:

Spoiler

First....his caption just hashtag Milla

then, he hashtag paul in

C5v_XW0UsAAxRdh.jpg

then, he @ mention them in :sweatingbullets:

C5wANuVUwAAiRvV.jpg

then he just @ mention milla and remove @mention of Paul.....OPPA YA!!!:crazy:

C5v_bNLVUAAVFgd.jpg

OPPA WEIBO UPDATE!!

果然是我爱的中国Family !。我爱你! translation for the Chinese part(certainly is the China Family I love!! I love you!!)

C5v1LZQU0AEzchZ.jpgC5v1MoKUoAAtWJw.jpg

taken from:

Spoiler

Edited by riuenu
input oppa weibo post and translation, and input uri oppa multi caption change
  • Like 23

3 hours ago, aimwanie said:

she is not heartbroken chingu. i think you need to watch back the video. she is sad and kinda "playfully moody" because she mistakenly misread the weather and thus picking up the wrong attire. she is surely enjoyed her freedom long wayyyy before when she cut her hair short. didn't u realized how glowing she is? let the sunshinee spread to ur eyes~~~

welcomeeeee backkkkk inaaaaaa my love leader~~~ i am ready for the melting and fainting and also ur spam this weekend! bring it onnnnnn!!!!

sorry to cut ur post @aimwanie, thanks for welcoming me back...hahahahhaaha, u are just ready for my spam this weekend, ONLY??? But I start spamming from yesterday onward tho hee hee, instruction from @chi13lou to return as active JoonU FBI chief investigator, and I saw my dearest @caramelovers75 is back as well...I had pledge my loyalty if I am in town..so ya, here I am, spamming my way...LOL

hee hee, I love the way angel saying, let the sunshine spread to your eyes~~Jieunie might be tired..she just spell, bright and sunny~~~

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

Off-topic

why does Wikipedia say that moonlovers was a commercial failure?. It only did bad in ratings in Korea . Internationally it did well. And it was number 1 searched drama at a point

May be the haters edited the description like that.. we all know that wikipedia is not such a valid source.. -_-

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

May be the haters edited the description like that.. we all know that wikipedia is not such a valid source.. -_-

I agree with  @meeibe16, wikipedia is not really accurate, and remember, they even make Wang So as Lady HaeSoo....I forget they took how long to corrected back..

The best thing we can do is to ignore....we knew that it is not a commercial failure, even in Korea, we did even top for a few episodes in the same timing

Tho, it does say this as well

" the drama was well-received in Singapore and Malaysia, and has 2.5 billion cumulative views on China's biggest video platform, Youku "

• Like 20

49 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

Someone has to change that coz a lot of people like me rely on Wikipedia . Coz some people say that MoonLovers was a flop according to wiki

Hai, i have seen that and tried to change that from the time MLSHR was airing but the changes doesn't lastlong and changes to "Commercial failure" within a few seconds :crazy:

I have tried it like a DOZEN OF TIMES!!! BUT SOMEONE IS NOT ALLOWING IT!!! :cry:

• Like 16

OMG... So the last time I looked at the Wikipedia page for ML, the introduction mentioned it being a ~commercial failure~ etc. but it also said something to the effect of "however, it was well received in other parts of Asia." YET, I just checked the page again now and that last part has totally disappeared from the intro. It now finishes with "received criticism for blah blah blah", with five different negative sources. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 

Haters are so mad about this drama. I can't. LMAO.

• Like 13

16 hours ago, riuenu said:

(:

i think she really like Ninja color kkk...(trying to be less delulu cause ppl might think im crazy) :D 

ohh..i really hope to see our OTP in another projects again, i think it will be so nice, is it too much to ask?!...:huh:

Spoiler

just imagine our OTP in CF like this..how cute n romantic it would be..

no another project together? ok that's fine, i can wait for the wedding bell  (this is not delulu just my wish ok :D ) .

i have another random delulu thought ill put it in spoiler

Spoiler

In IU's TV Taiwan i also noticed when she repeated her convers with JG through his backstage pass pic..

Oppa thank u for yesterday and so on..

so her appearanced on JG Taiwan concert was not something planned beforehand? it just happened as her way of "saying thank u". When did this convers happens, if she went to her after party concert, could they had a private moment afterwards that night and the convers happened during that time :wink: or she called him? but if she called him, then the way she reenacted it as if he speaks to her in person :D 

and KHN comment i don't believe she just meant about them to meet in each other concert.." plus her comment followed by moon and star emoticons, did she means for them to have a nice meeting in Taipei at night?! :D 

since JE&JG are so close and "close colleagues" afterall it is hardly to believe they didn't hang out together.

i also can't help but noticed when JG arrived in ticc (video bellow), he looked like someone who stayed up all night..hihi.. (well..he could practiced for his fm all night thou)  

ps : i might just think everything too much anyway.. ^^v 

• Like 20

Jieun, after shopping and taking a vacation in L.A., you'll be returning to Seoul for your comeback album, right?

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

So while patiently waiting,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 23

@nsyavita I think some of us are still curious about what went down during the Moon Lovers promotions. It was my first glimpse of the JoonJi interaction and was actually worried if some chemistry, or any at all will translate onscreen considering how distant and evasive they were with each other. I initially went onboard this ship without much hope of it sailing because of that JoonJi phase as my first impression but i figured, i'm a believer of big miracles, lost causes and unreasonable hope :D Little did I know I was in for a ride because of these two. I see JG's behaviour then as a way of shedding off his WangSo character in order to separate reel from reality. A way to sort his own feelings from WangSo's. It made sense to distance himself from the person that he acted those sparks with for the camera's sake. What was curious was how great the sparks he must have felt that the intent to distance himself was a little too obvious at such a critical time. It would've been an opportune moment then to give "fan service" to garner interest for their pairing but notice how  they sat so far apart at each cast gatherings and he might as well have put a physical barrier between him and JE during that Finger talk interview. Only time will tell if our observations were accurate but the JG at the SAF awards were like floodgates unleashed!

@NoonaE I sometimes forget that JG is a seasoned actor through and through because of how he's let himself slip up since meeting JE. I am amazed at how he handles himself around his fans and the media that he can be his personal PR on his own. His answers to interviews always feel so honest without divulging too much about himself. It's a fine line between appeasing fans without completely giving in to what his fangirls want to hear. At this point, I am looking forward to his Ear Candy episodes. It gives us an opportunity to see more of him as himself and not in character. And to further discuss a dialogue we touched on before which I too will hide behind the spoiler for reasons you've previously stated hehe:

Spoiler

The topic of JG's passiveness to love will forever be an interesting spot for me. He always maintain he's lacking in the romance department, hence his doubts in portraying it. Is it something self-imposed to protect his image? Is it lack of confidence to pursue an interest? I will be forever curious where this passiveness stems from. From watching the little BTS we have of Joseon Gunman, i too had a slight inkling that she might have made a move on him. Thanks for stating what i thought was a figment of my overactive imagination. JG has stated his hopes for a destined kind of love and perhaps this passiveness could be the result of not meeting anyone that has matched his ideals...until now. It's interesting to note how JG is a real Aries through and through and to go off tangent for a second, I've been meaning to start a post series on zodiac profiling on JG/JE but never got around to it. But getting back to the topic, if JG is really an open book and our observations have been astute, we can safely say that JG may just have found someone worth fighting for and give it everything he's got. If that's the case, we ought to brace ourselves.  

And lastly, I could count the many times I have watched this clip but have only noticed the behaviour of JG's left hand in this photoshoot. JE, i give you a standing ovation for being your placcid, collected self. Not once did she bat an eye when it happened. Even Haneul seemed flustered B) Whew!

Edited by marimari00
choice of words
  • Like 22

Morning stargazers!!!! :wub:

sharing fanfic from one of my favorite fanfic writer!!! SHE FINALLY UPDATE!!!

and with credit to uri chingu @krysyuy ? same user name I think is you right! hee hee, special dedication to you as well :wub:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10023458?view_adult=true

Scarlet Street

LilyMaxwell

Summary:

[Noir AU]

Wang So, Private Detective. He won't take infidelity cases, but that doesn't stop Go Ha Jin from stalking him until he does. When she gets her heart broken by her paramour, he takes her as his secretary, never knowing who she really is. He just knows she breaks through his every defense effortlessly.

Notes:

For krysyuy, a humble thank you for always inceptioning ideas into my head through twitter. And for fangirling over Lee Joon Gi with me. ♥

I'd love to say this is pure Noir but that'd make it too dark and we all know I'm a richard simmons sap. So, Noir-inspired is more accurate.

Reads well to the sound of IU's album, "Modern Times".

Disclaimer: Title is only a homage to the original movie. This work in no way reflects the story of the piece by the same name.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

and @WH, I MISS YOU!!!

• Like 16

Finally, the official english subs from 1thek (Chinesse and japanesse subtitles are also added). 

In Joon Gi segment, they replaced "oppa" for "Joon Gi", but they use the oppa in this sentence: "Still, oppa. Seriously!". :)

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Finally, the official english subs from 1thek (Chinesse and japanesse subtitles are also added). 

In Joon Gi segment, they replaced "oppa" for "Joon Gi", but they use the oppa in this sentence: "Still, oppa. Seriously!". :)

LOVE IT!!! Thanks @Gabi Bros for sharing!!!!! <3

• Like 14

Joon Gi Oppa said, "What's up, Soompiers?!"

I DIED. HEART ATTACK! :wub::wub::wub:

But, the Live video of the Soompi Awards Winners suffered from a lot of technical difficulties and they are still attempting to fix the issue. The officially official videos, announcements, articles, etc. will be released probably tomorrow when all the bugs have been fixed. Please be patient until then! ^^

By the way, does Joon Gi normally say things like "please be healthy and happy" during acceptance speeches? I know he says that to his fans a lot, but I only noticed them on his IG posts or random videos where he's updating fans or just saying hi. I don't think I've ever heard him say that for when he received an award, right?

• Like 22