[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Oh... did any fans spot JE at the airport? if not... I'm wow-ing at her ninja skill! jjang! hahaha...

JG's in Italy and next week he'll be flying to Singapore... JE's probably on vacation in the US with YIN... aigooo... the distance lol :crazy::lol:

On 2/24/2017 at 3:42 AM, cherrynea said:

then she said she wants to do well today and didn't drink beer yesterday.manager ask her about her neck and she do that little dance.. (so cute)

sorry to cut ur post chingu..what did he means abt her neck? dont tell me it was hicky  lolz (#overlydelulu) ..ok i think i lose my mind :D btw thank u so much for part of the translation, it helps while we r waiting for the whole sub:) 

After watching IU's TV i realized one thing, it was actually JE first who wanted him appeared on her concert not vice versa, all this time i was thinking it was JG who approached JE first with the reason of fans services (remembered when a lot of ppl said JG is the king of fans service thats why they did Taiwan event) so this clearly the confirmation of my speculation that the Taiwan event was purely personal rather than professional reasons. 

also it showed  us how close they relationship is, and the rest of my thoughts had already being described by u guys chingu..  :) :wub:

bbjx miracle please do come true :heart:

• Like 21

Ok, so now Ji Eun in LA. Are these two make their schedules together?

- Seoul Thank You FM-Seoul 24 Steps Concert

- Dinner Gathering for MLSHR last episode

- SAF SBS Awards

- Taiwan Thank You FM-Taiwan 24 Steps Concert

- Retrial Movie Premiere

- Leaving Korea to Italy-LA

Any missing schedule? This all i remember, so they don't like missing each other in long period LOL they chose busy/work in same time and have a break in same time too... So both of you better get married too :D BBJX miracles please come true!

• Like 22

Correct me if i'm wrong... My friend some uaena said that IU mom and brother are in LA so mabye she's going there to meet them too... Kkk...

But seriously just 2 days ago she's still on seoul now she's already in LA...

And YIN already on LA 4 days ago,,

Spoiler

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, postnihilism said:

Just watched with subs and A;SJF;KDSJFL;DSJFLDS. It often feels like Joongi's the one driving this ship but IU really did her part here. :D Things I screamed at in particular:

- She got a "lump in her throat" when she felt LJG behind her? a;lskjfk;sdfkdjsfkdsjfksdjflkdsjflsd

- The way she recalls JG finally breaking character and smiling back at her ("oppa is seriously different"). Girl seems very hyper-focused (not just aware but focused) on JG's whole presence and demeanour IMO. 

- The prolonged fondling of the FM pass :D And then her fixed gazing at his image at the end. I actually find it a bit revealing that she's declaring "oppa is the best" etc. in such an OTT comic way as talking to his FM pass, since that's what people often do to make light of some strong/complex emotion. (She just admitted she felt a lump in her throat and all because he appeared for her at her concert.)

- In general, Jieun gets very giggly around/on the topic of LJG. Also, I've said this before but the amount of "oppa" and how naturally it slips off her tongue... ^_^

In conclusion... may their close collegiality live on. B)

(((P.S. Why is it so quiet in here? I thought this place would be hopping after the Taiwan IUTV was released...)))

Plus... that she's really know JG so well! The way JG smiling, the way JG talk to her 'oppa is always smiling like this'

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!! :heart:

P.S : I love the background music 'The Meaning of U' :wub: editor nim are u in the same boat with us? Kekeke

• Like 21

looks like Hanna also in CA, she is in SF filming some kind of reality shows I guess. how excited they are all in CA, they can have friendships dates (IU,Hanna &YIN) 

ohh..why they are so close yet so far from me, lucky CA fans...*jealous* :D 

ps: i can't stop watching IU's TV Taiwan, it helps to heals my heart that have been missing them so much, just can't help my giddiness and excitement while watching it  :) 

• Like 13

Happy weekend!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

So while patiently waiting,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Family to be released.reading-newspaper.gif

2. JoonGi to resume posting emoticon-filled and/or cryptic messages in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love to hate to live in an island with no Internet or wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together since they are good friends, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun and JoonGi to do a duet and collaborate on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. JoonGi and Jieun to be featured in magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png together.

12. JoonGi and Jieun to be cast in a rom-com in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Jieun to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 20

3 hours ago, postnihilism said:

Just watched with subs and A;SJF;KDSJFL;DSJFLDS. It often feels like Joongi's the one driving this ship but IU really did her part here. :D Things I screamed at in particular:

- She got a "lump in her throat" when she felt LJG behind her? a;lskjfk;sdfkdjsfkdsjfksdjflkdsjflsd

- The way she recalls JG finally breaking character and smiling back at her ("oppa is seriously different"). Girl seems very hyper-focused (not just aware but focused) on JG's whole presence and demeanour IMO. 

- The prolonged fondling of the FM pass :D And then her fixed gazing at his image at the end. I actually find it a bit revealing that she's declaring "oppa is the best" etc. in such an OTT comic way as talking to his FM pass, since that's what people often do to make light of some strong/complex emotion. (She just admitted she felt a lump in her throat and all because he appeared for her at her concert.)

- In general, Jieun gets very giggly around/on the topic of LJG. Also, I've said this before but the amount of "oppa" and how naturally it slips off her tongue... ^_^

(((P.S. Why is it so quiet in here? I thought this place would be hopping after the Taiwan IUTV was released...)))

Let's just say I literally died when she imitate JG's Twice dance aegyo. She DOES aware! :wub:

• Like 19

12 hours ago, postnihilism said:

:D hyper focused you're right and last she giggle put her body to make-up desk, what's funny Ji Eun ssi? Hahaa...she got butterflies in her stomach that made her can't contain her happiness when she remember Joon Gi oppa words to her omoo... :wub: isn't it just like same giggle what we see from Joon Gi during the bts?

8 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

Let's just say I literally died when she imitate JG's Twice dance aegyo. She DOES aware! :wub:

I didn't know before that she imitate TT dance until i read other chingu wrote down the hashtag caption in her IG. This surprised me too hahaa...the way she laugh, i want to know what she's thinking.

• Like 13

When Ji Eun said: 'Oppa is the best', my reaction was: 'Welcome to the club, our new Hajunse!'. Lol she looked like a giddy fangirl, even though deep down all of us know that no Hajunse's experience would ever compare to all the privilege she had when it comes to special 'fanservice ' from JG hahaha... Ji Eun-ah, you one lucky girl, you have to know that!

I never followed her that much but I personally think she's naturally super sassy and cute. Her attitude is not that of the aegyo kpop girl has in general so I can understand why she gets hated by some knetz for just being herself. I hope she'll continue to be like this- bright and determined.

Oh, anybody noticed that inside joke with her manager oppa related to JG/ Wang So: the one who had to go back to Goryeo and got stranded? I could very well imagine the friendly atmosphere their two teams had when together. Really wish they can work together again in the future though the chance is slim... but who knows? I'll always be expecting crumbs and cakes coming our way...

Have a good Sunday, fellow Stargazers.

May our BBJX miracle come true in the end! :wub:

I just found this other part of JG's interview with WOWOW (the previous one posted here he talked about Ji Eun), you all might want to read this too. The 1st question about drinking together with the other cast is quite surprising... maybe that's why he could bond well with Ji Eun haha... she was always present, right? :D

Spoiler