[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, ucieh said:

What is this show about?

I have only seen some clips. He will begin to talk constantly to a girl through the phone, but he won't know who the girl is, but the girl is also a celebrity. For me, it is like a dating show. Jisoo was there before.

Some clips: 

Spoiler

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I have only seen some clips. He will begin to talk constantly to a girl through the phone, but he won't know who the girl is, but the girl is also a celebrity. For me, it is like a dating show. Jisoo was there before.

Some clips: 

oh no..it is a dating show?? if the "candy" is also a celebrity i hope its JE (still..hopping) but if not well..idk :(  

could it be this is why he is in Italy and constantly on his phone??...

• Like 15

Just now, nsyavita said:

oh no..it is a dating show?? if the "candy" is also a celebrity i hope its JE (still..hopping) but if not well..idk :( 

could it be this is why he is in Italy and constantly on his phone??...

I am sure IU won't be his candy. :sweatingbullets: Him being in this show is quite unexpected. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

EHHH??? this show if im not mistaken is about like tell the story through the phone to someone, i've watching this show one time with Jang Geun Suk in it..

Seems like she was attending someone's graduation day.. yepp even with less make up, she's indeed naturally beautiful :heart:

Thanks for the info so i can know more about this tv reality show... It's quite long 12 Eps for chit chat program ^^ So every episode he will get different "Candy"? I watched one of episode of JGS when the candy was Hyeri "Girls Day", i like the part when she asked him about JGS co-star and was one of them was his ideal type, he shared he had crush with his co star but only one side feeling. So i really hope whoever to be Candy, she can help to get more crumbs for us! Should we glad he's only talk with these Candy only by phone and they didn't meet up, right? But still worrying hahaa...i don't really like to hear aegyo voice and flirty chit chat from one of the Candy <_<

• Like 16

@NerinaC thanks for the ff and good job writer-nim *thumbs up*

#Still imagining the situation and smiling to myself muahahhahaha :D:D#

MY ONE AND ONLY SELF-CONCLUSION :

NAUGHTY.JOON GI!!

:wub::wub::D

tumblr_inline_mp3jatEDDH1qz4rgp.gif

#I'm the girl in the middle#                                         "Someone!! please refrain me from seeing this"        *but still peeking through his fingers* keke

#the girl with yellow ponytails is our pure and innocent Stargazers#                                                                          "Uh-ohhhh" *continues with non-stop giggles*

#the boy is our byeontae squad#                                "Don't worry girls, you have us here. We'll help you maximize ehh.. minimize the impact"                        *while enjoying and savouring everything muahahahhaha*

#justkidding#

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Thanks for the info so i can know more about this tv reality show... It's quite long 12 Eps for chit chat program ^^ So every episode he will get different "Candy"? I watched one of episode of JGS when the candy as Hyeri "Girls Day", i like the part when she asked him about JGS co-star and was one of them was his ideal type, he shared he had crush with his co star but only one side feeling. So i really hope whoever to be Candy, she can help to get more crumbs for us! Should we glad he's only talk with these Candy only by phone and they didn't meet up, right? But still worrying hahaa...i don't really like to hear aegyo voice and flirty chit chat from one of the Candy <_<

My JoonJi heart cried a little BUT this is a good way to get crumbs indeed since JG is an open book and says things like it is. We shall see....JG yah don't get caught (oh please get caught! :D) Im also ucuious to know who JGS's one sided  o-star love was? Didn't he act with JE before? Beans need to be spilled! FBI squad get ready!

• Like 11

@meeibe16 @Gabi Bros Thank you for info re the ear candy tv show ^^

So that's why he's in Florence for, as someone said he's there to film a reality tv show.

26 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

off all so many others reality shows, why would u choosed this oppa , my poor heart still not ready  :bawling:

IKR! sighhh.... It's quite surprising that he is in this show, tbh! CMIIW, looks that it's gonna be JG's first appearance on a cable TV. I heard that CM remake is in talks with tvN at the moment. I guess, we'll be seeing more of him on cable tv this year (if he accepts the CM remake offer and got a feeling that he'll take it)

• Like 13

Ah! Last night when I saw the post about JG filming a variety show, My Ear's Candy actually crossed my mind :lol:

It's good to be able to see him on a variety show again and since it's on tvN, it might also mean that he's highly considering CM drama offer- from the last update it was mentioned that the producing team is negotiating with tvN for a night slot.

Howeverrrr... the 'downside' of this news:

STARGAZERSSS... prepare your hearts! hahaha...

I could hardly watch Jang Keun Suk's parts previously because each time he's just sooo... flirtatious hahaha...

I hope JG would be calmer and less enthusiastic about meeting up with his prospective candies ... and maybe he'll get more male candies instead of the female ones kkkk *evil*

But maybe... just maybe... we'll get some yummy crumbs related to JoonU

Let's cross our fingers...

and Ji Eun-ah... himnae! oppa might have to talk a lot with other ladies and reveal some of his personal details... hahahaha

yeah..it might be another way to get crumbs or even cakes? he might slips and tell his plans to marry his "close colleague" aka JE kkkkk..(delulu to the max to heals my heart) 

as long as no flirty chit chat, i think thats fine. remember Oppa no flirty chit chat okay!  :angry:<_<

• Like 15

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

I really love the story chinguuu :heart: i can't hold not to smile while reading it, keep update us here ^^ thank youu.

I found this, i think this new one. She's so pretty, miss them a lot.

The overcoat's pattern looks familiar. Is it the same one she wore in Kang Haneul's movie premier? I remember some in IG ever post a pattern comparison between hers and oppa's in cosmopolitan photoshoot.

• Like 16

JE looks so pretty in the pic but why i also think she looks mellow, oh..JEya please be patience with Oppa. after got this news my mind starts having crazy thoughts, could it be trouble in paradise one chingu mentioned actually happened? :unsure: (ok i think im overreacting nvm) ~~

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

JE looks so pretty in the pic but why i also think she looks mellow, oh..JEya please be patience with Oppa. after got this news my mind starts having crazy thoughts, could it be trouble in paradise one chingu mentioned actually happened? :unsure: (ok i think im overreacting nvm) ~~

We already knew that they would eventually be working on other projects with other people..

All I can say is never falter in your faith in JoonU because it is REAL. 

• Like 18

4 hours ago, rachm2014 said:

The overcoat's pattern looks familiar. Is it the same one she wore in Kang Haneul's movie premier? I remember some in IG ever post a pattern comparison between hers and oppa's in cosmopolitan photoshoot.

I don't know for sure ^^ but it seems has same pattern when she wore to movie premiere.

4 hours ago, marimari00 said:

My JoonJi heart cried a little BUT this is a good way to get crumbs indeed since JG is an open book and says things like it is. We shall see....JG yah don't get caught (oh please get caught! :D) Im also ucuious to know who JGS's one sided  o-star love was? Didn't he act with JE before? Beans need to be spilled! FBI squad get ready!

He's too obvious when he talk about Ji Eun, so he better get caught LOL it will ease our cry heart..

Yes jgs act with Ji Eun before but so glad she's not on the list kkk... 

• Like 16

11 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Oh yeah .. I read on korean articles if LJG accepts the role, they will start filming in early April.

thank you for the info...then hopefully we can watch the drama this year,and how wonderful if our Je as a cameo..i really miss them so much,our cutie n lovely couple

• Like 16

refer to the post where our chingu @farida1012 posted about JG talking about Jieun...

gosh this guy really can't cover his fondness toward Jieun at all.. at first he like yes she is great co star and bla bla.. but when he talk about how he always do somethig just to make her laugh and how they keep teasing each other really show how much fun he have filming with her.. the way he talk about it really show that Jieun really make the set is a fun place and notice that he said they keep teasing each other?? its mean that not only him but Jieun also tease him a lot and make him relax.. its been a year  since they work but JG seem to love that a lot.. even when he said its a fun memory that he have... lastly i think its about 2 times he said that he wanted to work with Jieun again in future... JG really LOVE working with Jieun i guess... kekekeke

p.s the N.G?? i think its safe to said that JG really cover himself cause up until now he really making a LOT of NG when with Jieun... LOL its okay as long as they have fun i guess....

• Like 24