[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

47 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

(sorry to cut ur post chingu..^^v) thank u for ur explanation, i would like to ask what is 지금 means besides "Gold", is it "Now" (i google translate it, hopefully it didn't fail me)? 

i read in one ig account, ppl discussed about JG new song called "Now" which is in Korean "Ji Geum" just like JE's ig name, so they were assuming the song is for her. so..JG's mic is Gold (Ji Geum) and his song is called "Now" (JI Geum)  is this just another coincidence? B)

Reveal hidden contents

LEE JUN KI – NOW (translated)

I like your smile
Remember, all the things we’ve been through
Again Let’s give it a go

Without even knowing
When I feel choked up (now)
When my heart keeps fluttering (now)
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)

When we locked eyes (now)
When we walked together (now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)

There were a lot more hardships than I thought
When I’m alone, when I’m tired
I remember your face again

No matter how hard I try
When I’m still in the same place
I think about when we were together
I think about you right here
And I smile

The sky seems brighter today
It shines brightly (now)
You’ve gotten a little closer
Right now, you and I
It’s a moment to remember
Now

Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)

When we locked eyes (now)
When we walked together (now)
Right in front of us
(Now Now Now Now)

Sometimes when I’m tired and exhausted
When I think about it
All of the times we spent together
All the times we laughed
I remember
(Now Now Now Now)

No matter how hard I try
When I’m still in the same place
I think about when we were together
I think about you right here
And I smile

The sky seems brighter today
It shines brightly (now)
You’ve gotten a little closer
Right now, you and I
It’s a moment to remember
Now

Without even knowing
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)

credit: https://popgasa.com/2016/12/02/lee-jun-ki-now/

Reveal hidden contents

ppl also said their mv look similar?

Yeah .. Ji Geum also means "NOW" in korean

• Like 18

7 hours ago, jgje said:

Couple turmoil?  I don't think soAre we already in MLSHR ep19?  I don't feel soHaesoo is always..ALWAYS into U until the end right?  Yup, done with Jieun profiling and yes...mutual feeling.  She is crazy in love...and yes...with UPls don't 'walk too fast' because our Jieun might slip to 'catch your move'...remember SAF red carpet? Haha..get what i meant?  Don't let her go...  Love will always find ways...

:heart: GOD has a special timing...Never Early.  Never Late.  It takes a little PATIENCE and FAITH.  But it's worth the WAIT. :heart:

Time for work?  Lovey dovey period have to put on hold?  Make sure Daesang award in your hand this year! 

Yes chinggu yah! I will believe it when JG said "We can make it." After all the hurdles they've gone through to get to where they're at, the time it took for them to find each other, the obstacles that continues to get in their way, I hope they will keep on making it and not become one of those couples who end up breaking up because they let their busy professional lives get in the way. JG-sshi I hope you'll continue to be patient with our JE. She will surely take her time but she knows how she feels and she is worth the wait ^^( I'm totally lifting this from the Saimdang lyrics kekeke) Let's keep praying! Let's keep chanting 

31 minutes ago, farida1012 said:

@cherrynea can I say this the 'cake' that we want? He said he falling in love easily, very quickly :wub:

My question for JG-sshi is, What does it take for you to fall in love easily and oh so very quickly? And what made you fall for JE so easily? I can already tell from the first few BTS that the feelings had crept up early on :wink: And while we're on the subject, do you stay inlove for a long long time after you've fallen ever so quickly? I think that's the most important question I'd like to know because our JE is the real deal sort of lady. Answer me honestly! 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

My question for JG-sshi is, What does it take for you to fall in love easily and oh so very quickly? And what made you fall for JE so easily? I can already tell from the first few BTS that the feelings had crept up early on :wink: And while we're on the subject, do you stay inlove for a long long time after you've fallen ever so quickly? I think that's the most important question I'd like to know because our JE is the real deal sort of lady. Answer me honestly! 

That's good questions, I'm really curious too 'bout the answer 

With his best friend Robert Holley at HSC birthday party 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Love your questions! I really do believe that either Oppa or Jieun-ssi lurk here and cackle at our questions. 

Oppa, take your time answering our questions. You can answer them in the form of Instagram puzzles, we like solving them! (and please post pictures of your dogs, I miss seeing pictures of them)

• Like 14

Hello chingus..happy sunday. Since some had not yet say this, just drop by to give my insight on JG's latest IG post. I interpret it as something not for himself but for JE (delulu mode on.,,lol). I agree on one chingu said here that it seems JE's new album is going to be released soon with all the starting promotions for JE (IU TV being released) and JE's adding music producers/composers in her IG and them following her. I deduced a spring comeback (either April or May) or her birthday. Just sometime ago, she seems still awake very late or very early..and on her latest post, she seems sleepy and tired, maybe due to the preparation of the album. So I guess he is telling her to rest..delulu mode. May the BBJX miracle come true.

• Like 23

Hello everyone...it's been such a long time since i've posted here. I've been lurking around until now. Just want to point out that in her recent or latest iu tv in hongkong she said she went clubbing and said that it was really fun. She seemed a little bit shy or flustered about it. I'm not sure but maybe she was indeed already single during that time. I can't remember when she had her concert in hongkong. Can someone please tell me when was it?

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone...it's been such a long time since i've posted here. I've been lurking around until now. Just want to point out that in her recent or latest iu tv in hongkong she said she went clubbing and said that it was really fun. She seemed a little bit shy or flustered about it. I'm not sure but maybe she was indeed single during that time. I can't remember when she had her concert in hongkong. Can someone please tell me when was it?

If I'm not mistaken it's December 22th

Edit: actually it's December 16th @psiluvu

• Like 9

3 hours ago, farida1012 said:

That's good questions, I'm really curious too 'bout the answer 

With his best friend Robert Holley at HSC birthday party 

who's HSC chingu??

18 minutes ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone...it's been such a long time since i've posted here. I've been lurking around until now. Just want to point out that in her recent or latest iu tv in hongkong she said she went clubbing and said that it was really fun. She seemed a little bit shy or flustered about it. I'm not sure but maybe she was indeed single during that time. I can't remember when she had her concert in hongkong. Can someone please tell me when was it?

I believe it was December 16, not 22 :))

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

who's HSC chingu??

I believe it was December 16 :))

Hong Seok Chul? I think Robert is so close to HSC based on his IG post. And do u guys notice, JG's boomber jacket is the same like the jacket he wore in his ig post after attended 'retrial' premiere..

• Like 8