[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@rachm2014 @jenny kim @Joseph Lim Thank you for reply me ^^ wow seems Ji eun want to get more closer with her fans and she learn to be techie now hmm...someone has influenced her, i have this feeling LOL and maybe thisbsomeone also gave her chance to replace his time so we're focus to her, so sweet colleague :tongue:  

• Like 13

16 hours ago, ross2381 said:

@nsyavita LOL... OMG!!! I don't Know about perfume, but at least now I know how he does 'other' things, with those body rolls :dizzy: The virginity of my eyes has been compromised! LOL :flushed: MUST TAKE COLD SHOWER IMMEDIATELY! LOL.

Hello chinggu, I think you've just been officiated to the byuntae team - leader @riuenu has given you the warmest welcome to her squad hehe, 

And I just want to say that I miss JG oppa. It feels somewhat empty now that he's gone MIA. Maybe he's preparing for his next drama and has gone all mysterious on us. On the flip side, I'm happy to see the launching of JE's youtube channel. The more JE, the better. Our lovely lady is really starting to come out of her shell again isn't she? Whatever the reason behind this old JE resurfacing again, I am as happy as happy can be.  

• Like 16

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif?1292792417:heart::heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart::heart:

cupid-arrow.gif

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Family to be released.reading-newspaper.gif

2. JoonGi to continue posting emoticon-filled and/or cryptic messages in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png and heart-maze.gif.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to continue posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love to hate to live in an island with no Internet or wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together since they are good friends, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet and MV collaboration between Jieun and JoonGi. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazine photo shoots toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png featuring JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. JoonGi and Jieun to be cast in a rom-com in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi

and in real life, as close colleagues. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Jieun to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif   BBJX curse/blessing, come true! in-love-smiley-emoticon.png

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

Hope we all have a great and crumb-filled weekend!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

when i watching IUTV i think about a girl that so happy and being her witty adorable self and not a girl in a relationship that have a trouble.. there is no way the break up happen a days after Taiwan FM and also the report said she already on and off with Voldy so my guess is she already single and having the time of her life at that moment...

also that moment where we all convince that JG treat Jieun differently compared to when they are filming.. i think i read a few comment saying JG body languange all screaming 'SHE MINE' when with Jieun and this is why whatever relationship that they have is after Jieun DONE with Voldy...

watching her and JG just make me melt inside... i mean imagine the REAL interaction between them.. with JG really adores Jieun and Jieun who naturally adorable... even in front of the fan they both can go all cute together and off screen i bet it will melt all of us.....these two really killing me!!!

we have the same mind i told you. To me, JG really really adores JE,maybe at the beginning,its like watching cute maknae being adorable but he has no feeling(maybe a little bit) whatsoever since he knew JE has boyfriend that time.But then,as time goes on,they get to know each other better and JE relationship also starting to dissolve.I think towards the end of filming,JG tries to help JE to cheer up and their 'friendship' also getting stronger and sparks flies.Just from little that we see,their interaction is already so adorable.What more if we're watching offscreen.

hopefully we can get some crumbs from IUTV in Taiwan,now that JE has become more savvy in soc med..:P

JG being quiet does it mean that he is working hard studying scripts for criminal minds?hope to hear from him soon.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Hello chinggu, I think you've just been officiated to the byuntae team - leader @riuenu has given you the warmest welcome to her squad hehe, 

And I just want to say that I miss JG oppa. It feels somewhat empty now that he's gone MIA. Maybe he's preparing for his next drama and has gone all mysterious on us. On the flip side, I'm happy to see the launching of JE's youtube channel. The more JE, the better. Our lovely lady is really starting to come out of her shell again isn't she? Whatever the reason behind this old JE resurfacing again, I am as happy as happy can be.  

I hope Jieun's YouTube channel will have lots of random non-staged insights into her life and personality. Like a video of her chasing a Pokemon or something. Or maybe videos of her skincare routine. 

Oppa, Jieun-ssi: can you please post pictures/videos of your skincare routines? Do you use snail slime? Does it work????

• Like 12

3 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Btw, I just realized that IU is also LJG (Lee Ji Geum) :lol: Her instagram name is 이지금 (Lee Ji Geum) and her new personal youtube account name is also 이지금 IU (Lee Ji Geum IU). Both JG and JE has same initial name :lol:

I just realized it too chingu..!! Coincidence again? or fate??? LEE JI GEUM/JOON GI = LJG !! :rolleyes:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

I hope Jieun's YouTube channel will have lots of random non-staged insights into her life and personality. Like a video of her chasing a Pokemon or something. Or maybe videos of her skincare routine. 

Oppa, Jieun-ssi: can you please post pictures/videos of your skincare routines? Do you use snail slime? Does it work????

I would LOVE a video of this, LMAO. I hope she really does post random stuff too and not only IU TV. :D 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Aigoo chinggu. I love that in the crumbless times (including Valentines Day) we've been having, we've progressed to talking to our favourite OTP like they're one of us here. Maybe so. I too would love to see her chase a Pokemon or take her dogs out for a walk...maybe set up puppy dates with someone who also have dogs??? It wouldn't seem suspicious right? They can stroll through the park eating ice cream while their dogs run wild and free. Omo I can imagine the possibilities if they let all of us Stargazers direct a drama of them together KYAAAAA!!! Ok I must stop before I squeal thanks to my own imagination. slowly lacking oxygen again*

• Like 12

Aigoo, uri JE/ LJG really learned a lot from her 'close colleague' huh, even in terms of fan service and technology, she even has a personal yt account now. :D:D:D Can't wait for IUtv's Taiwan coverage, I hope we'll also have a glimpse of bts of her appearance in JG's fanmeeting!!! (Praying hard for crumbs!!!)

let's keep chanting/ cursing/ chanting spells/ praying chingus!!! WE CAN MAKE IT!! BBJX CURSE PLS (KEEP?) COME(ING) TRUE!!!

• Like 17

i love seeing JE active on ig and so excited for her utube channel, hopefully they will add new videos frequently that also included her daily activities. like all of u, i also can't wait for Taiwan concert vid, i hope we can get crumbs..*wink* (so please JEya..if u read this please upload it ASAP :) )

speaking of JE, is it just me or she looked melow on her latest ig selfie as if she is missing someone? could she been missing her "close colleague"?  where r u JGssi..i think u need to update ur ig, we miss u so much. :D 

what JG is doing now, could he've been busy preparing for upcoming SG fm or diligently reviewing his next role? 

how i miss seeing them together , when will we see it again... 

love is in the air when they are together  :wub:

• Like 16

7 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Btw, I just realized that IU is also LJG (Lee Ji Geum) :lol: Her instagram name is 이지금 (Lee Ji Geum) and her new personal youtube account name is also 이지금 IU (Lee Ji Geum IU). Both JG and JE has same initial name :lol:

Nah, I just realized too. :wub:

Can't wait for IU TV in Taiwan :heart: I hope we can see our JG there :wub:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Aigoo chinggu. I love that in the crumbless times (including Valentines Day) we've been having, we've progressed to talking to our favourite OTP like they're one of us here. Maybe so. I too would love to see her chase a Pokemon or take her dogs out for a walk...maybe set up puppy dates with someone who also have dogs??? It wouldn't seem suspicious right? They can stroll through the park eating ice cream while their dogs run wild and free. Omo I can imagine the possibilities if they let all of us Stargazers direct a drama of them together KYAAAAA!!! Ok I must stop before I squeal thanks to my own imagination. slowly lacking oxygen again*

OMG, if they posted a picture of their dogs together I would mess my pants all over again.

Update: Oppa just posted. LOOK FOR CRUMBS

• Like 12