[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

@mod, pls let me keep the photo for reference :))

Waahh, now looking at these pics, they really are starting to look alike. You know what they say, those who spend time together all the time eventually resemble each other <3

there are so many pics that somehow they resemble each other's faces... haha

im waiting for that valentine greetings from them with all those emoticons.... :heart:

• Like 13

I was watching moon_cookies videos and I happen to look at the eye photo again. I can't help but stare at it again. LOL

has anyone noticed the heart shape  & letter U before the words LEE & JE ?

or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me? (maybe, I need new glasses..LOL)

U LEE JE

• Like 9

I'm happy even tho they didn't sat beside each other. It's better that way, anyway. They protected what they want to protect & that's both their relationship and their careers. The right time will come eventually. Who knows? PDnim, JG, JE and the rest of the MLSHR cast talked about it before going there.. right? And it's also possible, they went out (zhera's bbq ig story) right after? :wink::wub::D 

58r3Eq.gif

Happy Valentines, Stargazerss & to our uri OTP!! :wub::D:wub:

~~~ may the bbjx curse/blessing/miracle & our wishes come true for JG & JE ~~~~

• Like 19

40 minutes ago, WH said:

JoonU is so cute with their laughing in the video. I wonder if third parties observing them get bewildered from their cutesy antics .Like that episode of How I Met Your Mother.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Siracusa said:

JoonU is so cute with their laughing in the video. I wonder if third parties observing them get bewildered from their cutesy antics .Like that episode of How I Met Your Mother.

Spoiler

What episode is this? I haven't watched this in a while. :D 

:heart:HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!:heart:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:
  Hide contents

What episode is this? I haven't watched this in a while. :D 

:heart:HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!:heart:

Spoiler

One of the earlier episodes. Season 2, Episode 20. Back when it was still good. I am STILL angry about the ending.

• Like 10

haha hope someone really got that fancam of saf on their table. i could watch it for hours i guess haha esp that massage chair moment,, it will be a real valentine day treat for us...

also greeting from our OTP... hmm theyre so silent for few days now... no new pics... i kept checking them every now and then after that movie premiere..

so cold here right now, i wanna skip my work and just sleep or indulge in IG...

• Like 16

i wanna see how JG interact with his co star while winning best couple.. i bet he's not like this...

Spoiler
5 hours ago, WH said:

I'm happy even tho they didn't sat beside each other. It's better that way, anyway. They protected what they want to protect & that's both their relationship and their careers. The right time will come eventually. Who knows? PDnim, JG, JE and the rest of the MLSHR cast talked about it before going there.. right? And it's also possible, they went out (zhera's bbq ig story) right after? :wink::wub::D 

58r3Eq.gif

• Like 16