[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Love your disclaimer! What's funny is we are living in our own happy world then haters come in and try to drop bombs to shake us. It just proves that we are not delulu because if they are not afraid or have not seen the smiles and the changes in their favorites, why would they even bother us?

YOU ARE AFRAID THAT WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!

Don't forget that we are said to be a coven of witches so BEWARE of our potions and incantations! witch.gif

We never imagined it would work! evil-witches.gif

lol!! hahahhaa.. beware~~~

• Like 13

2 hours ago, junee22 said:

I think I'm crazy...is there any psychiatrist here? LOL ... so I followed Z.Hera's IG just to watch this bbq story...hahahaha..(crazy)...and I'm deluluing...anyone who lurks here as haters,antis etc...read on your own risks :

so they're talking..someone asked : I heard about the rumors, hyung...is that true? (laughing to tease IU & JG)

JG : what do you guys think? is it true? or not? (delulu me..hahaha)

another men's voice bla bla bla....then IU : I think they want the truth, oppa (to Joon Gi...delulu again)

HAHAHAHAHAHA....LOLOLOLOL

So..like I said..it's just delulu me...they're not..I repeat..they're NOT talking about this..(maybe they are?kekekekeke):lol:

Please BBJX magic/curse/blessing come true

lol, you got me, great delulu:tongue:

• Like 20

I am still waiting for any miracle photos of jieun and joon gi inside the cinema last night that will appear out of nowhere whether they are seating together or not i will be happy as long i can see a photo/s inside that cinema! ahaha though i bet they are seating in the same row :D it will be a miracle if they are seating beside each other but that is pushing so much luck ahaha but who knows, right? :D:D

• Like 20

2 hours ago, postnihilism said:

So, not only did KHN bring JoonU out in public again, he's also made it known that the MLSHR group chat (squad goals) lives on. B) Kang Haneul is the real MVP.

For real, KHN deserves a reward. Our coven should find him a nice girl and set them up in their own ship.

• Like 20

12 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Love your disclaimer! What's funny is we are living in our own happy world then haters come in and try to drop bombs to shake us. It just proves that we are not delulu because if they are not afraid or have not seen the smiles and the changes in their favorites, why would they even bother us?

YOU ARE AFRAID THAT WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!

Don't forget that we are said to be a coven of witches so BEWARE of our potions and incantations!q

We never imagined it would work! 

Absolutely love the last line. " We never imagined it would work!" But yeah magically & naturally it work :wink: our ship is still sailing but still in low key right ? Hee :wink:

• Like 21

14 hours ago, postnihilism said:

So, not only did KHN bring JoonU out in public again, he's also made it known that the MLSHR group chat (squad goals) lives on. B) Kang Haneul is the real MVP.

KHN is just awesome, period. And yay for revealing that group chat thing. It's as if he's telling the fans that "it's not over until it's really over". But with the looks of things, this is FAR from over! So let's keep those sails unfolded because the winds of this pairing is totally unpredictable.

On a more serious note, it's great to hear that they still keep in touch with each other. :D

• Like 17

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

i think its interesting that our chingu point out about how MLSHR cast react to JG and Jieun rumor of dating... seriously even in BTS you can see all the cast seem to know and understand JG and Jieun way with each other.. when they together other people became irrelevant and they both in their own world... even in SAF award you can see how Hanna and Seohyun look at JG and Jieun and just keep smilling with the way they are... HJH and KHN is our real MPV to be honest cause they keep giving us crumbs and update about them together... its like an open secret between them all about JG and Jieun relationship and i'm pretty sure they all the biggest supporter with what happen..

another thing is how i really proud with all MLSHR cast.. you can just see how close they with each other and keep giving support to each other no matter what happen.. i just so moved with their friendship and i'm sure both JG and Jieun don't get effected by the rumor and just keep it going.. also you can just see how happy they are when they together... and how JG and Jieun beaming with happiness that night.. about why she did't do the red carpet i think its because she and JG did't want the focus shift toward the rumor rather than the movie.. but they did't care about the rumor when they upload the pic supporting KHN and there is a high chance that they sit next to each other..

JG and Jieun care about supporting KHN... its just make me so proud with both of them... whatever their relationship status are the one thing that did't change is that JG and Jieun have a deep and close friendship and it continue on even the drama long ended or rumor that surrounding them.... i'm sure that our ship keep sailing and its a smooth one... JG and Jieun keep giving us a strong reason why we all ship them together...

one thing that don't change through out all this is JG and Jieun look so happy when they together... JoonU is just love!

1000 % agree!!!

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So true.They have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

I just wonder about some of their so-called longtime fans who do not see how happy they are together and all the changes both of them have undergone.

I would say they're in denial. They're happy when JG's happy. They just ignored why he is so happy. They forgot he's a normal man. He's reaching the age to plan for a family. 

• Like 22

1 minute ago, crazyshell said:

I would say they're in denial. They're happy when JG's happy. They just ignored why he is so happy. They forgot he's a normal man. He's reaching the age to plan for a family. 

Its only natural since this maybe the first time that jg doesn't care abt the rumors..

• Like 20