[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, riuenu said:

선물!!!

Feeding my squad, as always @aimwanie @NerinaC and somewhere missing @simplyme_crazyme, will she kill me keep spamming her notification >.<

EDIT!!! OMG!!!! I SAW @simplyme_crazyme!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. heaven on earth. hahahahahahahhaa..

5 hours ago, riuenu said:

Since when u arent in! @aimwanie @NerinaC @simplyme_crazyme abandoning us again!!!!! SOB

Anyway!!! I MISSED YOU!!! WHERE HAVE U BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome @crazyshell! I feeding my squad, yet, one still in self denial, saying she is not in *stare @simplyme_crazyme*

@simplyme_crazyme always trying to abandon us.. chamna... you are DEFINITELY one of us. please DONT DENIED THAT!

@NerinaC @riuenu lets keep staring until she wont dare to leave us againnnn. grrrrr * lion mood*

thankssss @darker91 for the insta vid!! i miss themmmm T-T

4 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Sorry for cutting your post. But, what is funny is she said this while she was dating with Voldy :lol: Of course, for the show, she will say work is her priority. But, I don't think it also means she won't dating while she is working. Dating and working can be done at the same time, especially for singer-songwriters like her :)

That's just my two cents :wink:

kekekeke.. i know right.. well.. there is alot of girls out there saying they wont priority dating over works but in the end will dating someone. hahahhahahah.. its the matter of appreciation and caring.. if JG oppa is always there for her, she will say no..  thats my 4 cents. kekkee

4 hours ago, berny said:

wahHAHAHHAHAHAHA ...no wonder... this is what happened to HN ? :tongue:
poor HN...LJG keeps on attacking him...
:lol:

haahhahahahhahaa.. thats what happen ha neul oppa ya when you trying to fan girling his girl too much. kekekeke.. anyway.. i wont deny that kang haneul is a real cutie in real life... but.. nothing can beat our King LJG. kekekkekekee

• Like 23

10 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Anyway, you're correct. So and Soo were never meant to last in Goryeo, it was just impossible. That was one of the points of the story: it was a historical paradox. And I get it. As a SoSoo shipper, it was hard to accept, but I understand. Maybe they were two souls connected, who can find their way back to each other a few hundred years later (poetic interpretation). AND I CAN LIVE WITH THAT. But to declare that Soo would have been better off with Wook in Goryeo or in the present era is just way up disgusting and condemning crime.

I was re-watching the episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend where Greg leaves and his farewell song is apropos to So/Soo. Three months after the drama ended and I'm still sad that they couldn't make it work.:bawling:

And when you speak, my knees get weak
I can’t believe what I’m sacrificing
But let’s get real, we know the deal
So darling let’s not tip-toe
This thing we had was not just bad, it was a jjamppong show

• Like 15

I think it's @chi13lou or @meahri_1 that has posted on Soo's reflex when So caress her cheek before he went for the kiss.

tumblr_oeua9fRHra1r3hugwo4_400.gif

Smh that scene reminds me of this scene. Don't ask why. 

Spoiler

5890a68b36da7419630914.gif

The Trap (1966)

In this movie, the man (Jean Le Bete) is equivalent to a beast but here, when Eve caress his cheek... I love how he suddenly all cuddly  like a puppy that has been waiting for its master. That's an intesting detail.
Now we know that Wang So's reputation in Goryeo has been associated with a ferocious, lone wolf. When I imagine Soo caress his cheek and he suddenly get all cuddly and submissive within her touch I was like KUHHHHHHH DOUBLE HIT

• Like 22

4 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

I think it's @chi13lou or @meahri_1 that has posted on Soo's reflex when So caress her cheek before he went for the kiss.

Smh that scene reminds me of this scene. Don't ask why. 

Hide contents

The Trap (1966)

In this movie, the man (Jean Le Bete) is equivalent to a beast but here, when Eve caress his cheek... I love how he suddenly all cuddly  like a puppy that has been waiting for its master. That's an intesting detail.
Now we know that Wang So's reputation in Goryeo has been associated with a ferocious, lone wolf. When I imagine Soo caress his cheek and he suddenly get all cuddly and submissive within her touch I was like KUHHHHHHH DOUBLE HIT

tumblr_oeua9fRHra1r3hugwo4_400.gif

It was @meahri_1

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote images in spoilers too~ ^^;
  • Like 13

I found this OST by chance. An OST from The Princess Man. As I read the translation of the lyrics, I delve into SoSoo's situation perfectly.

Spoiler

Suddenly I can imagine it in my head. (more like my own interpretation of this song)

Spoiler

"I take one step"
 - When So ask Soo to accompany him

"My tears hide my vision of you."
  - Soo reject him out of fear

"As you step on my tears
 Closer and closer
 You come to me."
- when So forcefully kiss her

"I'm worried
 that my miserable self will hurt you
 So I'm crying silently
 My beautiful love that is like a dream
 is getting further and further away."
 - when Soo decided to leave the palace when she's sure that she's his handicap, and how she miss her and afraid he'll hate him forever

"I'm living alone in this world, in this time without you.
 Even though living is not much like a living."
- So's days as Gwangjong after Soo's passing

"Always in that same place, till the day I close my eyes, till forever.
I will wait for you."
- So, who always standing before Soo's urn and long to meet her again

"Even when I try to erase

you
  You are always on the top of my heart
  And I'm always searching for you
 and I'm afraid my love will fall into a deep slumber
 I hate my pitiful self."
- Times when Soo was swayed by So's compassion and trying hard to be faithful to Wook

Even though I grow exhausted from waiting for you."
- So's growing tired from waiting and make a resolution to find her in the final episode

"All the words I couldn't say to you come out as tears
 I love you, I love you, the words I could never finish..."
- Go Ha Jin's sobbing in front of So's portrait, full of regret

and finally...

"I will only love you."
- So and Soo

... *sniff*

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

I found this OST by chance. An OST from The Princess Man. As I read the translation of the lyrics, I delve into SoSoo's situation perfectly.

Reveal hidden contents

Suddenly I can imagine it in my head. (more like my own interpretation of this song)

Hide contents

"I take one step"
 - When So ask Soo to accompany him

"My tears hide my vision of you."
  - Soo reject him out of fear

"As you step on my tears
 Closer and closer
 You come to me."
- when So forcefully kiss her

"I'm worried
 that my miserable self will hurt you
 So I'm crying silently
 My beautiful love that is like a dream
 is getting further and further away."
 - when Soo decided to leave the palace when she's sure that she's his handicap, and how she miss her and afraid he'll hate him forever

Even though living is not much like a living."
- So's days as Gwangjong after Soo's passing

"Always in that same place, till the day I close my eyes, till forever.
I will wait for you."
- So, who always standing before Soo's urn and long to meet her again

"Even when I try to erase

you
  You are always on the top of my heart
  And I'm always searching for you
 and I'm afraid my love will fall into a deep slumber
 I hate my pitiful self."
- Times when Soo was swayed by So's compassion and trying hard to be faithful to Wook

Even though I grow exhausted from waiting for you."
- So's growing tired from waiting and make a resolution to find her in the final episode

"All the words I couldn't say to you come out as tears
 I love you, I love you, the words I could never finish..."
- Go Ha Jin's sobbing in front of So's portrait, full of regret

and finally...

"I will only love you."
- So and Soo

... *sniff*

As much as I love your post I must say that I don't think Soo has left the palace because she thought she's an handicap for him, but rather because she didn't want her child to be raised in a such terrible place.

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

As much as I love your post I must say that I don't think Soo has left the palace because she thought she's an handicap for him, but rather because she didn't want her child to be raised in a such terrible place.

Ah yes! I should have complete it with Soo's rejection of his proposal because she holds no power to back him up compared to Yong Hwa :D

• Like 11