[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

I found this :wub:

huah.. a clock in you n 1 MV .. maybe that a hint of how he describe a feeling in his heart.. just like the translate of lyric.. :wub:

The whispered secrets as I look at the clock
The sincere story in my heart
It’s okay if I am hurt
The more I am pushed, the better
Please call out my name

* I’m afraid my heart will be revealed in between my hands
My heart is overwhelmed, it’s sad
Please wait a bit more and wait for me
You and I, we can’t be right now
I want to push on the clock even more but
In the future, which you will be in
Please call out my name

The times that I first peeped at
You and I, we were together
I like you, who plays with me
If I ask you, you like me too
What is my name?

* Repeat

In a blink of an eye, I’ll be an adult
I hope you recognize me, I hope you remember me
Yes that strange child
I really like your image that shines in between my hands

I turn it with my fingertips – hey clock hand, please run
Turn a little bit faster
I tightly close my two eyes and cast a spell
You and I, there’s only a little bit left
I don’t know when or what time
But in the future, which you will be in –
By any chance, if I get lost and wander,
So that I can recognize you,
Please call out my name

• Like 23

32 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

And you know that our chingu here had been told us about on JE's concert, when she sang this song too, there was some "private message" for JG in the big screen. Whoopss!! Better shut my delulu brain & mouth, so I wouldn't accused to forging any crazy theories again. LOL!

what chinggu?? which one the "private message"? would you like to tell me please???? i think i missed this part in here...

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

And you know that our chingu here had been told us about on JE's concert, when she sang this song too, there was some "private message" for JG on the big screen. Whoopss!! Better shut my delulu brain & mouth, so I wouldn't accused to forging any crazy theories again. LOL!

I'm also curiousss chinguuu. What message? :D@caramelovers75

• Like 10

Spoiler

@pie0808 it's fan name that  take the picture, her name is Suzan 

1 hour ago, caramelovers75 said:

And you know that our chingu here had been told us about on JE's concert, when she sang this song too, there was some "private message" for JG on the big screen. Whoopss!! Better shut my delulu brain & mouth, so I wouldn't accused to forging any crazy theories again. LOL!

Can you tell me too? 

• Like 8

@Viraa UzerlySultana @jen459 I think it's not only from IU though...if I'm not mistaken it's @kriswu who informed this? or who? (I forgot..too lazy to backread so many pages...hahahahaha..lolol) so basically, there's an article said that IU gave him video message to support JG in HK FM..but then someone clarified that another casts of MLSHR also send him the same video message...well, I'm not sure if this is what @caramelovers75 meant....

Oh, and by the way.. I just love all of your FMV chingudeul!!!All of it...(not being greedy here..lol):blush:

On second thought...errr....wait...JE's concert? when? really? I don't know then..mianhe..hehehe

• Like 15

@kriswu

thank you so much.... that vid is so beautiful and make me smile all the way.. both of them only have eyes to each other the entire night and JG totally into Jieun as far as how he intensely staring with that heart eyes everytime she's talking... just look at Seohyun face looking at JG while Jieun being asked question by MC..... she actually laughing at how JG look at Jieun.. i mean come on people are not that stupid and to be honest LMH smiling when LHJ saying they are suspicious and just look at RD couple looking at them.. its totally like an open secret among them all.. but in the end we have to respect what they want..

i think after what happen with Voldy Jieun will never want a public relationship..just look how the media and fan keep bothering Voldy just because she having relationship with that guy and this is one point that for me contribute to their separation... i don't even surprise that Jieun will be a tight lip in term of her status and now Namoo statement give them  freedom in term of what they want the public knew... i mean it can happen cause now i can see why JG so happy.. maybe what happen is what they want to happen...

don't forget that they both is a private people... so secret relationship is something that they both wanted and who knew maybe with each other... kekekeke

• Like 23

Those who would like to know whether JG's 'insta-storms' these days are normal or not after a 'scandal' can read @nicoletm 's post above.

However, I think this time the situation is a bit different from the previous one with JHB. At that time to me the reaction of fans was rather ugly, fans didn't quite like it. It was more like between him vs fans. This time, he was 'forced' by random MLSHR fans or 'SoHae' shippers to date the girl, which means most drama fans (though not necessarily JG's fans lol) liked the idea of him dating JE lol... though it's still an 'ugly', misleading situation but it's not the 'internal conflict' between JG and his fans anymore like the one with JHB. I did not want to pay attention too much back then because it only hurt me to see fellow fans called him a 'liar' and even when some discovered the recent post of JHB's friend with JG's sister in it, they still wrote similar comments, tagging JG, calling him a liar and demanding him to tell the truth. Yikes... what right did they have to do so?

Anyway, I'm glad that JG seems okay and hopefully JE's too :D.

I read that some chingu thought that they might have wanted all of these to happen... well, to some extent, it could be true, who knows. It could also be a good plan (JE broke up at a very timely period, cooling down, starting over, after a while a clean dating news lol) went wrong with the unexpectedly too excited MLSHR fans over JE's breakup news hahaha... who knows again.

Thanks for @NerinaC who keeps feeding us with her fluffy fanfic... waiting for the next update! also @kriswu with that sweet MV *awww*... while there might not be enough crumbs for us to party with, these things can keep our ship going too :D

Have a good weekend and happy Lunar New Year for those who celebrate it! Hopefully the Rooster Year will be kind to us and especially to our BBJX lovers... :heart:

18 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Finally I finished part 9

up to this point I really hope you guys can give me some critics and suggestion 

I hope you guys enjoyed this part @aimwanie @riuenu @missdharma @caramelovers75 @ellebanana @shrvirus @astrantia @ladybirdz @moonangelcake @wulss @junee22 @sublimelyheureuse

@Christabelita

aww.. done reading chinguu.. for 3rd time already!!! hahahahahaha.. good job!!! cannot wait for the next chapter~~

3 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

I found this :wub::wub:

kekekeke.. this is how our FBI's keep feeding crumbs. kekekeke

3 hours ago, sooji28 said:

So, lets chant everyone. May BBJX miracle be real!!!

Look at LJG's eyes starring at LJE

And these are their interactions. How can we not love them! Their On screen and off screen chemistry were so believable!

And their first shooting together were soooo cute.

sorry to cut your post.. I TOTALLY AGREEE WITH YOU!! how can we not love them when they give us their own happiness floating in the air!! how can one not!!! their chemistry is sooo unbeliavable! 

one thing to not forget everyday is .. lets chant BBJX may come trueeeee!!!!

1 hour ago, caramelovers75 said:

kyaaaaa... dont shut ur delulu mindddd.. share with me.. no!!! share with us!!!! kekekekeke.. crazy theories is acceptable!

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Their actions really are so similar. :heart: NW & LSS  / IU & LJG

its crazy wasn't it!! they are wayyy tooo similarrrrr.. may the blessing of nicky and LSS come to JoonU!!!

(i've been reply that video for so many times already )

• Like 24

@Park Chon @aimwanie lol I guess I might have been one of the minority at that time because I wasn't mad at him at all during those JHB rumour days. I kinda thought JG and JHB might have seen each to some extent, but it's probably not enough for him to confirm as a serious 'date' yet. Any confirmation will not stop the questions... there would be even more questions and then if you decide to part ways, it can be huge again. It's so tiring, to be honest, just look at what happened with JE- Voldy and him nowadays. I don't know, maybe it's just me, I would be more upset if he did something like gambling or using drugs than hiding his love story and 'denying' a date lol :ph34r:

Anyway, let the by-gones be the by-gones. I assume JG has learned his lessons enough and he knows it better now :tongue:. For the time being I'm happy enough that the girl I like for him is single and freeeee... so he'll have another chance! :wub:

47 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

about mlshr's video message on jg fm in hk, was iu also included? because i only found 2 vids on ig from hjh n 3 exo members (baekhyun n forgot the other 2) does anyone found iu vids? im curious..

also pls let me know abt the vids on iu concert @caramelovers75 :rolleyes:

hai chingu @nsyavita where can i found 2 vids message from HJH and EXO members? do u have the link? I have searched it in instagram but i didnt find it :(

and yeahh i really wanted to watch je's vid message too....!!!

• Like 14