[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, pie0808 said:

OMG! I want to post something on my IG but I think its not the right place to post it there. I am havong a heart attack due to JG's Post. Look at this site and read the Love Shot section.

http://www.myseoulsearching.com/2014/06/psy-snoop-hangover.html?m=1

Recently his 2 IG post are kinda have a connection. 

so there's something budding between him and his manager?LOL

• Like 22

..Coz JG's post reminds me of this song, just wanna share some parts of the lyrics of Gold by Owl City 

(one of my fave ^_^)

It won't take you long to get when you feel like you're soaring
So write it all and don't forget, you gotta tell us your story

Shout out to the friends back home
Shout out to the hearts you've known
You gave them nothing but the best, yeah
And you can tell them your story

You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near
Inside of my heart, you're here
Go on, it's gotta be time
You're starting to shine

'Cause what you got is
Gold, I know, you're gold
Oh, I know, I know
I don't need the stars in the night, I found my treasure
All I need is you by my side, so shine forever
Gold, I know, you're gold
Oh, I know, you're GOLD 

• Like 17

@violet90 Thank you for more insights about JE, see...you all can see now. We are not always being delulu here, we discuss and talk about some facts! Agreed, JG & JE to be always happy! They are our happiness.

@lanjung @shrvirus and stargazers, thank you for answering my LA questions in details. @shrvirus hope you had a good sleep last night =D Yes, just like uri Capt. @akinahana89 said, we'll never know the official answer to this. Looks like the tweet mentioned about JG's LA departure might have been deleted, I just wanted to know the source where he/she got the info from, so we could trace back. Ok, LA trip is done ^^ 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, ellebanana said:

Oh my... My heart is racing. Are we still have to go low? Because he isn't! Guys,there are handsome and beautiful "chicken" that we have to take care... lol lol

@NerinaC I miss your fanfic very much, chingu.. ^_^ 

i know how you feel.. he like made a provoke (in good intention of course) to us right?? with his some last post.. hhhe

• Like 15

Youtube recommend me this video so I thought I will share this here too.

It does not matter to me what others people say about her cause they do not know her. Only what her close friends and people who have work with her before say really matter as they see a side of IU we the public do not see.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

I think we still need to go low, let his hints be ours n ours alone. It is still early to go to the surface. Let's just think it as our secret party?? It is important to keep it low since the fact haters still lurks n will always try to find mistakes n incite fan wars.  well thats my opinion tho hahaha

Love shots + yellow n gold.. .  lets leave that to our delulu shippers mind n coven of the witches secret magic words:D

Sorry for the fanfic, real life kinda caught me these past days, will try to work it out tonight ^^

100% agree with you..

my finger is so itchy but i want to still keep low n hold it for a while so i think it's better.. let's just enjoy our secret party for now cz now we know he is just being fine and hope for uri jieuni too..

lol.. i laughing so hard read that (bold word):lol:

yeah i kinda miss your fanfic too.. please tag me too if you update it.. thank you so much before,,

• Like 20